who is the hottest waitress at Bimbos??

who is the hottest waitress at Bimbos??

Posted in the Dayton Forum

O YEAH

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2010
Def. the young blonde headed girl that drives the green mustang! DAMN!!!

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#2 Sep 3, 2010
yep that would be haley.
Dr phill

Cleveland, TN

#3 Sep 3, 2010
who is Haley?

Cleveland, TN

#4 Sep 4, 2010
she is the one 0 yeah is speaking of. i think shes brian halls daughter
wondering

Cleveland, TN

#5 Sep 4, 2010
pr0xy w0rm wrote:
she is the one 0 yeah is speaking of. i think shes brian halls daughter
is she the haley that is mentioned in the jimmy and angela topic. who is jimmy harrison and what is his claim to fame. does he have a big dick or is he some dayton bigshot son. was he somekind of football hero? just what is his story besides his eye for the girls
abc123

Cleveland, TN

#7 Sep 4, 2010
no she is not. Kelly Webber is the manager.

Cleveland, TN

#8 Sep 5, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>is she the haley that is mentioned in the jimmy and angela topic. who is jimmy harrison and what is his claim to fame. does he have a big dick or is he some dayton bigshot son. was he somekind of football hero? just what is his story besides his eye for the girls
I highly doubt it is her. And jimmy owns alot of apts and the town houses out 30 and well i like jimmy myself i think alot of people are just jealous of him. i dont know much about his life with females but hes always been nice and respectful to me i guess its just different strokes for different folks.
hmm

United States

#9 Sep 5, 2010
yes its still the same haley..
boo boo

Dayton, TN

#10 Sep 8, 2010
There is all kinds of hot chick thaT WORK AT BIMBOS I MEAN DAM. I GO IN THERE ALL THE TIME.there is a short haired blonde whos hot and then theres anther blonde & theres a short dark skinned dark haired girl whos hot too you shoul go take a look
bigdog

Dayton, TN

#11 Sep 10, 2010
did yall know this girl Haley that yall r saying is the hottest up there is also a cheater she not only had a babydaddy but she also has a lil girl and the way i see it she is cheatin on both of them not only is he the dad of her kid but he put her i a really nice house and that she dont pay a penny on he pay's all the bill's and he went out of town and work his a$$ off and came back and paid cash for her car she dose't work for a thing but yet yall r going to say she hot! ha ha i dont care how hot you may think she is but you think about all that and in my book that make's her look like shit!!! she is a slut and will alway's be one

and ive ate at bimbo's a ton and will alway's eat there its a great place they have the best food in dayton its just to bad Haley is trying to give it a bad name she is the only waitress i dont care for
Rockin Years

Cleveland, TN

#12 Sep 10, 2010
Rock On Haley!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland, TN

#13 Sep 10, 2010
bigdog wrote:
did yall know this girl Haley that yall r saying is the hottest up there is also a cheater she not only had a babydaddy but she also has a lil girl and the way i see it she is cheatin on both of them not only is he the dad of her kid but he put her i a really nice house and that she dont pay a penny on he pay's all the bill's and he went out of town and work his a$$ off and came back and paid cash for her car she dose't work for a thing but yet yall r going to say she hot! ha ha i dont care how hot you may think she is but you think about all that and in my book that make's her look like shit!!! she is a slut and will alway's be one
and ive ate at bimbo's a ton and will alway's eat there its a great place they have the best food in dayton its just to bad Haley is trying to give it a bad name she is the only waitress i dont care for
Well in case you didnt know about 80% of women now days are cheaters. yes it makes them a crappy person but it dont make her ugly. it just makes the man a idiot for staying with her and putting up with it .
really

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2010
bigdog wrote:
look here sob what haley does is none of your concern and fyi..she is far from slut. are you just jealous she has no bills and can get anything she wants? you are too funny there big dog. get A damn life. im sorry your perfect. do not talk shit about somebody you know nothin about. and she actually a really nice girl so grow the hell up you low life dumba$$. go bash somebody else you trashy bastard! FuC* YOU1
Stupid

United States

#15 Sep 10, 2010
bigdog wrote:
did yall know this girl Haley that yall r saying is the hottest up there is also a cheater she not only had a babydaddy but she also has a lil girl and the way i see it she is cheatin on both of them not only is he the dad of her kid but he put her i a really nice house and that she dont pay a penny on he pay's all the bill's and he went out of town and work his a$$ off and came back and paid cash for her car she
dose't work for a thing but yet yall r going to
say she hot! ha ha i dont care how hot you

may think she is but you think about all that
and in my book that make's her look like
shit!!! she is a slut and will alway's be one

Sounds to me like your just jealous! Last time I checked that house is his mothers and is paid for so he don't pay to live there either. No one made him buy that car he did it at free will so get over it and stop hateing!
the best

Georgetown, TN

#17 Sep 18, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text> look here sob what haley does is none of your concern and fyi..she is far from slut. are you just jealous she has no bills and can get anything she wants? you are too funny there big dog. get A damn life. im sorry your perfect. do not talk shit about somebody you know nothin about. and she actually a really nice girl so grow the hell up you low life dumba$$. go bash somebody else you trashy bastard! FuC* YOU1
hahaha nice just bull sh!t she gets what she wants by sleeping around she trys to be sneaking but she aint... No telling what she got or gives people... believe me she smells pretty bad down there.. and i have a life just like the other person we work at a real job to get what we want not omg i need this i will have sex to get it
perhaps

Cleveland, TN

#18 Sep 19, 2010
HALEY HALL IS TRASH PERIOD!
David Smithson

Cleveland, TN

#19 Sep 19, 2010
Ive been gone for about 2 years now I used to be in the army I really had a thing for one of the girls there she drove a green mustang and was very very attractive if I recall right her name was destany. how can I get in touch with her does she still work there?
the best

Georgetown, TN

#20 Sep 20, 2010
David Smithson wrote:
Ive been gone for about 2 years now I used to be in the army I really had a thing for one of the girls there she drove a green mustang and was very very attractive if I recall right her name was destany. how can I get in touch with her does she still work there?
No she dont... i think she engaged now.. she still drive a green mustang tho
Correct

Cleveland, TN

#21 Sep 20, 2010
Oh dude she is hot I aint seen her in a while who is she engaged too? What a lucky man to wake up to that!! I use to go in Bimbos just to look and talk to her!
jill

United States

#22 Sep 20, 2010
Greg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felicia 7 hr Ball Coach 14
Is fishing a sport? 8 hr Fubar 19
Charley jo sherrill 17 hr Mattd 14
Mr Eldon and Mrs Gayle Sat Mattd 2
Coachs kids doing drugs! Sat jazzercise 19
Jeremy Sneed Sat Haters will hate 13
Liberal or Conservative? Sat Mattd 3

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance