mike the snitch boles

mike the snitch boles

Posted in the Dayton Forum

wouldnt you like to know

Charleston, TN

#1 Dec 26, 2011
pity for mike boles?hell no he told on people so he could sell his drugs and get away with it.i feel really bad for his kids but he got what he deserved and too bad beth didnt go to hell with him.so mike how is hell?

Manchester, TN

#2 Dec 26, 2011
I would hate to be in your shoes when you die you might be the one that goes to hell Michael Boles might have done wrong and so do you probley your probley a drug dealer to but Michael was a good boy and he will always have a friend here and for you then you need to get your heart right with god.
ur no better

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2011
he may have sold drugs but i dont believe anyone deserves to die my brother done drugs at mikes and is dieing from it right now but i still dont agree with what yall are saying and u will be the ones going to hell for it. may god have mercy on ur souls..

Gray Court, SC

#4 Dec 26, 2011
I didn't know he died, when?
sorry pos

Cleveland, TN

#5 Dec 26, 2011
(Wouldn't u like to know) ur a piece of shit nn u can rott in hell go worry bout your own family nn stop tlkn bout the deceased that cant defend there self nn as far as ii know u have no clue were he went so hope u sleep better at night u needa get right wit God Bc it seems ur on the wrong path by the way your trashy mouthy tlks u should b ashamed only God knows were we homo matter wat we do

Charleston, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2011
You need to learn some grammar sorry pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhea County has THE ugliest and THE fattest pop... 2 hr wow 1
Legit straight and single RheaCo guys 4 hr Trapn 1
Whats happen to Eagle Exxon ? 4 hr Coffee man 4
Amanda Goins (Kelch) 4 hr Goodtimes 1
The City of Dayton satire page 5 hr no thanks 2
Ashley burton 8 hr Tim 12
Felicia Goins 14 hr lou sassoul 25

Dayton Jobs

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages