The Real Deal

Chattanooga, TN

#45 Jan 21, 2013
curious wrote:
You all get stupid and randomly get off topic how can you go from lzb affairs to misspelled words. I personally want to here about the gossip not about who here in Rhea county can spell.
Apparently not many can.
rhea county pride

Pikeville, TN

#46 Jan 22, 2013
aww maybe, just maybe... intentional grief haha
wastin time

Boiling Springs, SC

#47 Jan 22, 2013
Still off subject if you don't want to talk about the topic then find another one. Don't waste our time.
rhea county pride

Pikeville, TN

#48 Jan 23, 2013
ya dont waste my time either playing teacher you dumb a double zigzaghole grief!!
concerned

Mauldin, SC

#49 Jan 23, 2013
This discussion is getting old since somehow it went from lzb, to someone Donna Mingle and her men of lzb, to a spelling lesson. You people are just all over the place.
Captian Raptor

Brevard, NC

#50 Jan 23, 2013
concerned wrote:
This discussion is getting old since somehow it went from lzb, to someone Donna Mingle and her men of lzb, to a spelling lesson. You people are just all over the place.
The firing is old news, Donna is obviously a s*ut, but people still can't spell even today. Seems like a natural progression.
La Z Boy Bull

Chattanooga, TN

#51 Jan 24, 2013
Donna has such sweet lips. My tool fits perfectly between them. Stretching them to my size.......
Too Funny

United States

#52 Jan 26, 2013
Jeff Keylon did get terminated Friday. He was caught having an affair with a coworker, aka Cindy Newby. This isn't her first time being caught with a plant manager. She also had an affair become public with Kenny Dotson. In which Kenny was terminated, makes you wonder how Donna or Cindy either one can keep their jobs after being caught more than once. I guess at some point both of them sucked the right one!!!
haha

Charlotte, NC

#53 Jan 26, 2013
Keylon has chased ass forever and made a fool of himself and family
i agree!!!

United States

#54 Jan 26, 2013
People like him never learn, or just don't care one. People that are married and still feel the need to chase ass and lie to their families about it deserve to be lonely!! All I can say to Jeff is that he got what he deserved!!! I just feel sorry for his wife and the rest of the people he has betrayed by being the self centered asshole that he is!!!!
wondering

Charlotte, NC

#55 Jan 26, 2013
Does Donna Mingle or Cindy newby still work at lazboy?
Magically Delicious

Chattanooga, TN

#56 Jan 26, 2013
wondering wrote:
Does Donna Mingle or Cindy newby still work at lazboy?
Sounds like they test the furniture
sorry

Huntersville, NC

#57 Jan 28, 2013
Well I feel sorry for all the wife and husbands of lzb that this happens to no one deserves to go through that in there life from people that say they love them. Does these women still work at lzb Cindy Newby and Donna Mingle?
akad

Monroe, NC

#58 Jan 28, 2013
Both do!!!
Cell team

Mooresville, NC

#59 Jan 29, 2013
Anyone having an affair with a coworker should be fired. Both of them. When you have an affair you prove you can not be trusted. You have caused a disruption in the workplace same as if two people got into an argument or fight. People involved in affairs believe they are being sneaky and won't get caught but people know and see and it makes coworkers uncomfortable and it does involve them too. It creates an uncomfortable work environment and unneeded drama. Some people really go to work to work and not hookup and ruin relationships. I say fire people who engaged in affairs in the workplace! Don't encourage immoral behavior!
hahahahaha

Cleveland, TN

#60 Jan 29, 2013
Cell team wrote:
Anyone having an affair with a coworker should be fired. Both of them. When you have an affair you prove you can not be trusted. You have caused a disruption in the workplace same as if two people got into an argument or fight. People involved in affairs believe they are being sneaky and won't get caught but people know and see and it makes coworkers uncomfortable and it does involve them too. It creates an uncomfortable work environment and unneeded drama. Some people really go to work to work and not hookup and ruin relationships. I say fire people who engaged in affairs in the workplace! Don't encourage immoral behavior!
Tell em Bimbo!

“Trust is earned!”

Since: Jan 12

B.C. MI... lives in dayton

#61 Jan 29, 2013
Im gonna find these two ladies tomorro and tell them how wrong they are.. then i see if we can get together later and talk about it..lol.. i tell them that im tha boss.... of cell 6.. i mean its not true but it sounds good
concerned

Gaffney, SC

#62 Feb 1, 2013
Did you find them? Lol. Well someone should I mean really I don't understand why this Donna Mingle, Cindy Newby, or any woman would go after a married man ecspecially if he's married or has a family I know it takes two but why would any woman want to put another through that unless they are a slut and just don't have no respect for there selves or women in general.

“Trust is earned!”

Since: Jan 12

B.C. MI... lives in dayton

#63 Feb 1, 2013
concerned wrote:
Did you find them? Lol. Well someone should I mean really I don't understand why this Donna Mingle, Cindy Newby, or any woman would go after a married man ecspecially if he's married or has a family I know it takes two but why would any woman want to put another through that unless they are a slut and just don't have no respect for there selves or women in general.
naww.. i looked high and low... there was no sign of em..lol
awesome

Hixson, TN

#64 Feb 1, 2013
Billy Woods wrote:
<quoted text>naww.. i looked high and low... there was no sign of em..lol
You didn't look low enough ;-) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Rhea County Mugshots (Oct '12) 2 hr Ronnie 4
angel golliher 13 hr duh 36
Rena Pugh Wed High on life 14
Carla harris Wed connie 3
Dayton screwed up police Wed connie 3
shay smith Tue Frankie 2
Casey Poole Tue No more 25

Winter Storm Warning for Rhea County was issued at March 05 at 9:38AM CST

Dayton Dating
Find my Match