Firing at lazboy
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just curious

Cleveland, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2010
Who got fired at La-z-boy for sexual harrasment today?
Not for sure

Dayton, TN

#4 Oct 6, 2010
Don't know if its true but I heard it was James Dotson.
update

Dayton, TN

#5 Oct 6, 2010
Yes it was James Dotson for sexual harrasment on Donna the lady that works in pre-sewn on pm
Go figure

Georgetown, TN

#6 Oct 7, 2010
Lol told ya he was a perv...
lzb hater

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2010
Ha I would have though it would have been Dennis Poland. Guess you wont get fired when you are screwing HR people. Don't worry DP Kelly has your back hahahaha
hmmm

Dayton, TN

#9 Oct 12, 2010
the truth wrote:
it was donna mingle and no it should have not been sexual harrasment on james it should have been on donna. this aint her first rodeo with this mess
Thats interesting she sits in the lunch room all over robert reeves and some of the other guys that work close by
what is crazy is that i havent ever saw james and her talking ever
but i have saw her in the back by pre sewn talking to a few
curious

Hixson, TN

#10 Oct 22, 2010
Are there 2 James Dotson's? The one I know works at a car lot in Dayton
fact

Hixson, TN

#11 Jul 1, 2012
Donna was asked to come forward with evidence by others who were trying to get him on sexual harassment, yet their names will never be brought up. I wonder why she still has a job and he doesn't, hmmmm.....
Donna Reed

Dayton, TN

#12 Jul 1, 2012
...Because Donna gives the best head at Lay-z-boy!
not fair

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Jul 8, 2012
Others have done this and moved up the ladder all the way to the top. Makes you wonder why it is ok for one and not the other.
hijklmnop

Cleveland, TN

#14 Jul 8, 2012
Since when did you ever think anything was "fair" around here? You know how it works. Too bad we all sit around and take it.
Mine my own business

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#15 Jul 8, 2012
You people at Lazboy had a chance to get a Union with better pay and Benefits "but pasted it up;?
wondering

AOL

#16 Jul 8, 2012
The union won the right to bring it to a vote, the next day they backed out.
after

Shelby, NC

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Donna mingle She is an awlful person who has no regards for family
after

Shelby, NC

#18 Jan 1, 2013
I heard she was messing with a supp. Of the poly area but isn't he married. I guess it takes all kinds.
concerned

Chattanooga, TN

#20 Jan 1, 2013
I thought Donna Mingle got laid off.
curious

Conover, NC

#21 Jan 2, 2013
I think you both are right. She did get laid off but I think there was something going on there with someone also.
no more apts

Cleveland, TN

#22 Jan 2, 2013
i heard the whole plant was shutting down and new apartments going in up there. we need jobs not more cheap apartments
LMBO

South San Francisco, CA

#23 Jan 2, 2013
no more apts wrote:
i heard the whole plant was shutting down and new apartments going in up there. we need jobs not more cheap apartments
Maybe if y'all did something other than gossip like hens and actually work, businesses would grow.
no more apts

Cleveland, TN

#24 Jan 2, 2013
Maybe if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass either but gossiping while looking for a job while living in a cheap partially furnished apartment doesn't make businesses grow. Those hens elected get paid to do all that not me, I'm content gossiping until a job comes my way. I see you on here gossiping right long with the rest of us hens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Makayla Moore 6 hr Tralala 18
Jerressa Ray 6 hr Tralala 19
Cayla 6 hr Tralala 3
ip address trace (Dec '11) 9 hr Turdnugget 35
Wounding 11 hr T3hma77d 2
Affairs at La-z-boy something in the water 21 hr T3hma77d 16
Felicia Goins Sun Rhea Ray 15

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance