Rhea Sheriffs Department out of control

Posted in the Dayton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
FormerDeputy

Dayton, TN

#1 Aug 30, 2011
Lets please keep on topic but does anyone out there believe that our sheriffs department spending and womanizing has gotten out of control?
rheacounty broke

Dayton, TN

#2 Aug 30, 2011
Just because King Mike Neal asks for a jail doesnt mean we need to build him one. Quit giving him everything he wants. He has put this county so far in debt. We pay his salary and he is never at work. We pay insurance on his big training facility, boats,4-wheelers at his farm and all the junk we dont need. We pay for fuel for the 4-wheelers for his hunting parties and fuel for his boat to ride around and chase women on the lake. We bought and paid for an expensive new radio system that wasnt needed and now a new justice center. He is breaking the county and we need to take his cronie county commissioners and throw them all out!!!!
lol

Albemarle, NC

#3 Aug 30, 2011
I think king Neal is doing a fine job. Nobody says deputies cannot womanize on their on time.
rheacounty broke

Dayton, TN

#4 Aug 30, 2011
He is one of the reasons Rhea County is broke so hope you enjoy paying more taxes
lol

Albemarle, NC

#5 Aug 30, 2011
rheacounty broke wrote:
He is one of the reasons Rhea County is broke so hope you enjoy paying more taxes
Let me ask you this the bank managers do you see them out working the tellers what about manager of lazy boy do you see him out building chairs or goodman do you see him out making air conditioners kyser Roth do they make pantie hose but guess what on the drowning the other night Neal was there he makes a point to get out and help when he is needed so if he costs me paying a few more taxes then so be it I'm willing to pay for the job he has done. The town has come along way since sneed or smith was sheriff My hats off to mike Neal.
rheacounty broke

Dayton, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you this the bank managers do you see them out working the tellers what about manager of lazy boy do you see him out building chairs or goodman do you see him out making air conditioners kyser Roth do they make pantie hose but guess what on the drowning the other night Neal was there he makes a point to get out and help when he is needed so if he costs me paying a few more taxes then so be it I'm willing to pay for the job he has done. The town has come along way since sneed or smith was sheriff My hats off to mike Neal.
Its came a long way for sure...a long way in debt and we sure are not getting the services we are paying for. Yes if a man is going to be sheriff and make that much money he needs to be around the work place. Instead of being around as an example he is away and he is being an example all right. Mark this he will be the next laughing stalk of rhea county next to George Thacker and we can thump our bibles and preach morals and go right out and vote for them! LMAO
lol

Albemarle, NC

#7 Aug 30, 2011
rheacounty broke wrote:
<quoted text>Its came a long way for sure...a long way in debt and we sure are not getting the services we are paying for. Yes if a man is going to be sheriff and make that much money he needs to be around the work place. Instead of being around as an example he is away and he is being an example all right. Mark this he will be the next laughing stalk of rhea county next to George Thacker and we can thump our bibles and preach morals and go right out and vote for them! LMAO
I will vote for him as long as he decides to run. Look at the statistics he does his job that's what he has deputies for just like any other boss out there
just mad

Dayton, TN

#8 Aug 30, 2011
sounds like someone is all p'd off because he got fired and ain't a deputy anymore lmao. What is it, no badge, no gun, no free car, no free cell phone no getting to act like a bully? Having a hard time being "a man"? LMAO at YOU. Sheriff Neal is a great sheriff, all is quiet and not once have i ever heard of him being sued or anything else. We don't need any jail no matter who the sheriff is but don't degrade the sheriff because you lost out. I bet you loved the system while YOU was in it didn't you?
ahh

Charleston, TN

#9 Aug 30, 2011
I think "TOPIX" is out of control if anything is!!!!
not on my property

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Aug 31, 2011
I just hope he knocks on my door sometime asking for a vote, "salir a la carretera, lechón"
Hey

United States

#11 Aug 31, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Let me ask you this the bank managers do you see them out working the tellers what about manager of lazy boy do you see him out building chairs or goodman do you see him out making air conditioners kyser Roth do they make pantie hose but guess what on the drowning the other night Neal was there he makes a point to get out and help when he is needed so if he costs me paying a few more taxes then so be it I'm willing to pay for the job he has done. The town has come along way since sneed or smith was sheriff My hats off to mike Neal.
Actually yes the plant manager at Goodman can be seen out on the floor assembling units a lot of times.
Hey

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I will vote for him as long as he decides to run. Look at the statistics he does his job that's what he has deputies for just like any other boss out there
Where can I find these statistics
lol

Albemarle, NC

#13 Aug 31, 2011
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Where can I find these statistics
Ask mike
rabbit

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Aug 31, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask mike
he doesn't know what a statistic is.
yes

Georgetown, TN

#15 Aug 31, 2011
rheacounty broke wrote:
<quoted text>
Its came a long way for sure...a long way in debt and we sure are not getting the services we are paying for. Yes if a man is going to be sheriff and make that much money he needs to be around the work place. Instead of being around as an example he is away and he is being an example all right. Mark this he will be the next laughing stalk of rhea county next to George Thacker and we can thump our bibles and preach morals and go right out and vote for them! LMAO
I sure would like to see what a laughing stalk looks like!
rheacounty broke

Dayton, TN

#16 Aug 31, 2011
He has been sued for harassing a lady airplane student detaining them and searching them. Look it up and Argo was sued for excessive force look it up its all a matter of record. His statistics are on record on the TBI website. Look up how they are doing. Let the records speak for themselves. Go on the mountain to ONE of his farms and see the confiscated vehicles he uses to work on his farm and the four wheelers we buy gas for they use in their big hunting parties. Its all on record go look at his two million dollar farms for someone who never works.
rheacounty broke

Dayton, TN

#17 Aug 31, 2011
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF TENNESSEE
AT CHATTANOOGA

ANDREA WILLIS )
)
Plaintiff )
) Case No._______
v.)
) JURY DEMANDED
MIKE NEAL, Individually and as Sheriff )
of Rhea County, Tennessee, and as a Member )
of the 12th Judicial District Drug Task Force; )
JOHN ARGO, Individually and as a Member )
of the Rhea County Sheriff’s Department and )
As a Member of the 12th Judicial District Drug )
Task Force; RONNIE HITCHCOCK,)
Individually and as Sheriff of Sequatchie County,)
Tennessee, and as a Member of the 12th Judicial )
District Drug Task Force; CLINT HUTH,)
Individually and as Police Chief Of Dunlap,)
Tennessee and as a Member of the 12th Judicial )
District Drug Task Force; JAMES OLLIE )
MCMILLON, a/k/a JAMES OLLIE )
MCMILLIAN, a/k/a/ JAMES OLLIE )
MCMILLION, JR., Individually and as )
Member of and Agent for Rhea County,)
Tennessee, and Agent of and Member of Dunlap )
City Police Force, and Agent for and Member )
Of the Sequatchie County, Tennessee Sheriff’s )
Department, and as a Member of the 12th )
Judicial District Drug Task Force; RHEA )
COUNTY, TENNESSEE, THE CITY OF )
DUNLAP, TENNESSEE, and SEQUATCHIE )
COUNTY, TENNESSEE.)
)
Defendants )

COMPLAINT
rheacounty broke

Dayton, TN

#18 Aug 31, 2011
2002 U.S. App. LEXIS 16559,*;43 Fed. Appx. 925

THOMAS R. WILKEY, JR., Plaintiff-Appellant, v. JOHN ARGO, Defendant-Appellee.

No. 01-5515

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE SIXTH CIRCUIT

43 Fed. Appx. 925; 2002 U.S. App. LEXIS 16559
star

Dayton, TN

#19 Aug 31, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he was there, He knew there would be TV cameras
star

Dayton, TN

#20 Aug 31, 2011
March 27, 2007

TIMOTHY CORVIN, PLAINTIFF,
v.
DEPUTY MIKE BICE, CHIEF DEPUTY ARGO, AND OFFICER WAYNE COX, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS OFFICERS OF THE RHEA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT AND SHERIFF MIKE NEAL, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS SHERIFF OF RHEA COUNTY, IN CHARGE OF THE RHEA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, DEFENDANTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Burnett 5 hr Ruh roh shaggy 5
shoprite 7 hr T3hma77d 6
Erica, u dumbass 9 hr Frfr 1
Joey's towing 19 hr Ruh roh 69
city of dayton facebook tied to main stage music? Wed wayne richardson 18
Jake Loden Wed Amber 16
Where's Wayne Richardson? Wed wayne richardson 6

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance