Next Last
Charles

Denver, NC

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Does anybody know who got stabbed?
hmmm

Ringgold, GA

#2 Oct 31, 2011
one is in jail sherill the other lady in in chattanooga. name will be released tomorrow.she was stabbed in neck and upper chest area total 3 stabs

Since: Oct 11

Hixson, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2011
I hope she's in jail for a while! I know Brittany. I'm pressing charges on her tomorrow for hitting me in the head earlier tonight before all this happened. I didn't hit her back because my kids were with me and i'm better than that and we still had a good time!

Since: Oct 11

Hixson, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Lol
Slim

Evensville, TN

#5 Nov 1, 2011
she hit you in the head??? where did you have your head stuck at? did you get STOBBED??
jenni

AOL

#6 Nov 1, 2011
amanda estep got stabbed
hmmm

Ringgold, GA

#7 Nov 1, 2011
her kin live on mtn. they say blood is thivker then water. her kin on mountain you cant tell how they will take this. mountain people normaly stick together
wondering

Clover, SC

#8 Nov 1, 2011
jenni wrote:
amanda estep got stabbed
who stabbed her
wondering 2

Morganton, NC

#9 Nov 1, 2011
whatever happened to the Rachel Doss case? Thats what I would like to know they kept that pretty hush hush ....
Hmmm

Cleveland, TN

#10 Nov 2, 2011
Well, both Brittany Sherrill and Amanda Estep are both nothing but trashy dopers. They probabaly got into it over a needle lmao. The news said Amanda was in fair condition right after it happened, so little Brittany isn't quite as much of a billy bad a$$ as she thought. Heck, she couldn't have stabbed her too hard or with too big of a knife. Bunch typical needle whores.
Just my opinion.
georgie

Evensville, TN

#11 Nov 2, 2011
Hores?Where?
funny

Bakewell, TN

#12 Nov 2, 2011
The Well wrote:
I hope she's in jail for a while! I know Brittany. I'm pressing charges on her tomorrow for hitting me in the head earlier tonight before all this happened. I didn't hit her back because my kids were with me and i'm better than that and we still had a good time!
just looked online..she just made bail today!
ohmy

Ringgold, GA

#13 Nov 2, 2011
correct me if im wrong. isnt amanda estep the one that ran around with pamela burns? if she is, yes they deffinitely use the needles big time. pam and her man one many call painter. they get their drugs from chattanooga yes they do shoot up. yes if this is same amanda estep yes she is from the mountain.most of her kin have stopped having much to do with her.because she is bad on drugs.
hmmm

Blacksburg, SC

#14 Nov 2, 2011
I list recently moved to graysville I have seem that Brittany girl in my neighborhood with a baby
.that breaks my heart to know a child is suffering from a stupid parent making stupid choices and you said she made bail? What the crap is wrong with people???
jmo

Dayton, TN

#15 Nov 2, 2011
everyone is entitled to bail. maybe she was defending herself as there are 2 sides to every story. you people prejudge too much and a jury of 12 open minded people are expected to be found here? gimme a break lets do like we all did with george thacker and the other criminals, LETS FORGIVE HER AND LET HER GO ON DOING WHATEVER SHE DID BEFORE. if georgie porgie can get caught in a crack housing project trying to buy blow jobs, drugs or whatever then we can forgive the rest. hard to be objective when people are closed minded aint it?!??!!?
hmmm

Blacksburg, SC

#16 Nov 2, 2011
Well there is a difference on cheating and stabbing someone!!! Your mental!! everyone does deserve a chance but she has been given many hello arrest records!!!!! They both were i wrong but you can take you Georgy Porgy opinion somewhere else that doesn't apply here try the cheaters forum.
hmmm

Blacksburg, SC

#17 Nov 2, 2011
O and I'm a different hmm than previous comments
widowmaker

United States

#18 Nov 2, 2011
let those trashy dope heads kill each other if they want to. maybe if all of the trash in rhea co would kill each other we could have our streets cleaned up! i dont feel bad for either one of em.
Holly

Ringgold, GA

#19 Nov 2, 2011
Yeah this for all u judgemental people who call her that "Brittany Sherrill girl"... Ummm my name is Holly and Brittany just happens to be my damn sister and just like someone mentioned.. there are 2 sides to each and every story and Lord forgive u weak ass minded people for not knowing any better lol lol But did u ever stop to think about why the shit even happened or what the circumstances were? Let me fill u in just in case u didn't know; Brittany had her daughter out trick or treating when the damn fight occurred and Amanda's "boyfriend" meth head aka Little Mark is the culprit to the fight even happening in the first place. So for those who think Brittany was trying to be bad ... she wasn't u dumbasses she was trying to be a good mom and take her daughter trick or treating! And had u been there or even seen it happen u would know that Amanda hit Brittany first..and like i said Brittany had her baby with her. So b4 u start talking about something or someone know the facts weak asses. And yeah as a matter of fact she did make bond... remember she has a daughter to get home and take care of unlike Amanda Estep who has how many kids that she doesn't even have? That's right!
hmmm

Charlotte, NC

#20 Nov 2, 2011
Yet again haha at your ignorance....if she had her daughter with her she should have walked away....were not idiots come on now. There should newherbe a situation where anyone puts a child in danger....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troy Dodson 1 hr Not so fast there 28
tj Everett 8 hr all females be safe 28
Wanna talk about Caleb Hickman? 10 hr Mutethestalkers 7
Southern Talk 10 hr Blessherheart 1
Taco bell Sun asking for a friend 5
Preachers of Dayton, TN (Sep '16) Sun WhataShame 29
Brittany Taylor and nick taylor Sat Frankie 13

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance