Jeremy Richardson
Old Friend

Dunlap, TN

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Anyone know where he is? I have been looking for him with no results. I was told he lived out on mountain, but house was empty. Is even still around the parts? any help would be graet, thanks
old friend

Pikeville, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2012
still looking. any info would help. I owe him money and want to get it taking care of.
scott

Shelby, NC

#3 Dec 17, 2012
He is at is moms most of the time, or with his girlfriend Katie. mostly at is moms in graysville.
LATEESHA

Ringgold, GA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
YEA HE IS AT HIS MOM AD DADS IN GRAYSVLLE .HE IS MY COUSIN HE LIVES ABOUT 5 MINS AWAY FROM ME.
crazy

Soddy Daisy, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
I think he lives in Sale Creek but sounds lil fishy you owe him money and good friend then you would have thought to look at his moms Sounds like you looking for trouble
too crazy

Charleston, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
i agree-you looking for trouble
awesome

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2013
You can give me the money. I will make sure he gets it...
OLD FRIEND

Shelby, NC

#8 Jan 21, 2013
crazy wrote:
I think he lives in Sale Creek but sounds lil fishy you owe him money and good friend then you would have thought to look at his moms Sounds like you looking for trouble
It say OLD FRIEND, jack ass not good friend. but fk it I have kept the money this long, I will just keep it. However yall dumb ass people can just tell him Yall screwed him out of his money, by pissing me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robinsons Manufacturing 3 hr Mark 5
Curtis at the electric Dept. (Mar '11) 10 hr Homeowner 23
High school 14 hr maotai 2
Jerressa Ray 21 hr Roy 24
Dwyane Watson/ A.K.A. Mr. Genital Warts Tue Weallknow 4
Mandy and Erica Tue Mandy Talafuse 11
iac Tue Curious 1

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance