Jeremy Richardson

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Old Friend

Pikeville, TN

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Anyone know where he is? I have been looking for him with no results. I was told he lived out on mountain, but house was empty. Is even still around the parts? any help would be graet, thanks
old friend

Pikeville, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2012
still looking. any info would help. I owe him money and want to get it taking care of.
scott

Davidson, NC

#3 Dec 17, 2012
He is at is moms most of the time, or with his girlfriend Katie. mostly at is moms in graysville.
LATEESHA

Ringgold, GA

#4 Dec 25, 2012
YEA HE IS AT HIS MOM AD DADS IN GRAYSVLLE .HE IS MY COUSIN HE LIVES ABOUT 5 MINS AWAY FROM ME.
crazy

Soddy Daisy, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
I think he lives in Sale Creek but sounds lil fishy you owe him money and good friend then you would have thought to look at his moms Sounds like you looking for trouble
too crazy

Dayton, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
i agree-you looking for trouble
awesome

Rossville, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
You can give me the money. I will make sure he gets it...
OLD FRIEND

Davidson, NC

#8 Jan 21, 2013
crazy wrote:
I think he lives in Sale Creek but sounds lil fishy you owe him money and good friend then you would have thought to look at his moms Sounds like you looking for trouble
It say OLD FRIEND, jack ass not good friend. but fk it I have kept the money this long, I will just keep it. However yall dumb ass people can just tell him Yall screwed him out of his money, by pissing me off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 152,250
dayton needs decent bar 21 min Rent yourself a U... 4
Preppers 1 hr Keith 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
Terry Fish 4 hr Sam 1
power outage 7 hr DrZ 10
Gorgeous redhead at little Caesars 9 hr Wtfe 1
Dayton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Dayton Jobs

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE