Endless Escape
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anybody

Cleveland, TN

#1 May 23, 2012
What happened? Are they really closing the doors?
yes

Cleveland, TN

#2 May 24, 2012
They all escaped!
Amanda

York, SC

#3 May 24, 2012
Lisa prolly didn't pay her rent to Alex....
haha

Chattanooga, TN

#4 May 24, 2012
I heard Alex evicted her cause she kept calling the law on Ayalas for being "too loud". Uh..Duh. It is a Mexican restuarant that stays busy!! She loves to call the law on people...but your own landlord??? How stupid can you get?? lol
Amanda

United States

#5 May 24, 2012
haha wrote:
I heard Alex evicted her cause she kept calling the law on Ayalas for being "too loud". Uh..Duh. It is a Mexican restuarant that stays busy!! She loves to call the law on people...but your own landlord??? How stupid can you get?? lol
Yea that's the same story I got told by her son Charlie.....
Amanda

United States

#6 May 24, 2012
haha wrote:
I heard Alex evicted her cause she kept calling the law on Ayalas for being "too loud". Uh..Duh. It is a Mexican restuarant that stays busy!! She loves to call the law on people...but your own landlord??? How stupid can you get?? lol
So when is she suppose to b out by?
que

Chattanooga, TN

#7 May 24, 2012
anybody wrote:
What happened? Are they really closing the doors?
What is this place? How long has it been there? LOL I guess I missed it!
Amanda

United States

#8 May 24, 2012
que wrote:
<quoted text>What is this place? How long has it been there? LOL I guess I missed it!
Tanning salon by Ayalas... A yr n June
que

Cleveland, TN

#10 May 25, 2012
OH. I don't do Mexican food very often, and stopped visiting tanning places several years ago.
anybody

United States

#11 May 30, 2012
Drove by today, and a small sign on door says they have closed due to circumstances... what about those of us who have paid for tanning will we get reimbursed???
hmmm

Boiling Springs, SC

#12 Jun 3, 2012
Its this the second time a tanning place sh owned as been closed down?/
Amanda

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Its this the second time a tanning place sh owned as been closed down?/
yes it is... Not even been open a yr this time....
justa rumor

Cleveland, TN

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's the same story I got told by her son Charlie.....
no both you two are wrong, she never called the law on nobody and that can be proved, yes she got behind on rent but not because of no money but that land lord things hes god. rent is all caught up going nowhere and mr alex is going to court
wondering

Cleveland, TN

#15 Jun 5, 2012
is she the one that was evicted because she refuse sex with the landloerd? I heard something to that effect. Do tell please. I hear he's jail bound, may be just another rumor.
Lisa Nelson

Cleveland, TN

#16 Jun 8, 2012
Thank you all for caring so much! Amanda you are my Ex Daughter N Law and that is the only reason you are putting this on here. You are married now, I would think your interest would be on your new family. Now to the rest of you. If you had visits with us then you know that each and every client was called and givien plenty of time to use their remaining visits with the exception of just a few. We hurt no one and we loved our clients. Our reason for closing and this is point blank was because 3 individual people are mean, dishonest, and plain and simply worthless in my personal opinion. They forced us out and made very serious threats to my life and my families. I took that very seriously and with great thought and prayer made the decision to close. At no time did Alex Ayala make any kinda of sexual proposal to me, so please know that rumor is untrue. To my clients, I hold you all very dear to my heart and can not control what others, like my ex/daughter n law want to say and I will not play a bashing game. Thank you I celebrated my 1 year anniversary their and I loved the people more than the place. Rhea County is being controlled by a much Greater source that I will not and totally refuse to be in any way a part of. It scared me to death and that is the cold hard facts. I am not a person to act almighty and when the reality of a situation could take your life or your childrens or grandchildrens than their is no question to it, I am out!!!!! I have been put down over my sons divorce for a very long time and anyone who has been through this knows the trash that goes on. My son Charlie has made no statements to Mandie and as he has already been put in the middle of the divorce once that almost destroyed his relationship with his brother he will also not play that game. He has said nothing to no one. If anyone has any questions on every business card that went out our doors had my personal cell phone number on it so I can be reached at any time. If you are on here to just bash me or my family I am sorry but I have no time for you in my life. God Bless you all and I will truly from the bottom of my heart miss you all. Lisa Nelson
Lisa Nelson

Ringgold, GA

#17 Jun 8, 2012
After thinking about this I wanted to add something to everyone that reads this forum concerning other peoples lives. In the passed two weeks I have seen more pain and suffering, loss of life, and tears than I ever thought possible. Through this I also learned something that has been the core of my heart and soul. Every single person that breathes has made some kinda of error in there life so it is wrong to judge unless you know both sides of the story in its reality not in your opinion. Its very strange how you will find out whom your true friends are and are not. I met a group of people that have changed my life forever. I want to thank every member of the Defiant Motor Cycle Crew for showing me what respect, dedication, family, friendship, love, and loyalty really is. I am and will always be humbled to you all for all that you have done for my son. I along with MANY are behind you 100%. With all I have been going through and the fears that I have had it took exactly one moment to change my life. When I was called to the accident and I ran into the most horrific sights that I have ever seen and my heart stopped and the world stopped turning. In the days that followed I was numb, many times I fell to my knees and ask God to please take the pain away for all these people and for my son. While sitting at the hospital I was praying for any kind of peace for my son and this group of people that he called his family. I looked at my son and realized right then. right their what really mattered. I watched men that were from all walks of life fall to their knees and they were not ashamed, they didnt care who saw them, they were feeling the pain from the loss of a family member. Oh my i call them all gentle giants now for they are real. They dont act like one thing and do another they are REAL> !!! Never will I take one moment to hurt anyone. The many rumors that have been passed are harsh and at one point they broke my heart but not anymore. The people that are real and caring and that really know me have no doubts in their mind about the Hell I went through at that building and they know that I would have given them the shirt off of my back had they ask. They also know that I don't live off of others and that I worked every hour and every day at that salon with only the exception of a few and it was for my clients to have a place to come that was convienint for them. If they didn't have the money that was okay we would work it out, please go to anyother establishment and see if they will do that. No they will not and by no means am I saying they are bad because they are not, I am just saying I wanted to be different. I cant argue with lies and I won't try but I can say that the ones who really know the reality of all this are not complaining and are not throwing stones they stand with me as I overcome the last few weeks and the last months that I woke up every morning wondering if it would be my last or drove home at night wondering if this would be the night. Thank you and Im here whenever you need me.
haha

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Jun 11, 2012
Your so full of crap. I would just stop trying to defend myself if I were you. Everyone is getting used to tricks, and starting to figure you out. Just like they did your son!
Amanda

Charlotte, NC

#19 Jun 11, 2012
haha wrote:
Your so full of crap. I would just stop trying to defend myself if I were you. Everyone is getting used to tricks, and starting to figure you out. Just like they did your son!
Ur 100% right!!!
Amanda

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jun 11, 2012
Lisa Nelson wrote:
Thank you all for caring so much! Amanda you are my Ex Daughter N Law and that is the only reason you are putting this on here. You are married now, I would think your interest would be on your new family. Now to the rest of you. If you had visits with us then you know that each and every client was called and givien plenty of time to use their remaining visits with the exception of just a few. We hurt no one and we loved our clients. Our reason for closing and this is point blank was because 3 individual people are mean, dishonest, and plain and simply worthless in my personal opinion. They forced us out and made very serious threats to my life and my families. I took that very seriously and with great thought and prayer made the decision to close. At no time did Alex Ayala make any kinda of sexual proposal to me, so please know that rumor is untrue. To my clients, I hold you all very dear to my heart and can not control what others, like my ex/daughter n law want to say and I will not play a bashing game. Thank you I celebrated my 1 year anniversary their and I loved the people more than the place. Rhea County is being controlled by a much Greater source that I will not and totally refuse to be in any way a part of. It scared me to death and that is the cold hard facts. I am not a person to act almighty and when the reality of a situation could take your life or your childrens or grandchildrens than their is no question to it, I am out!!!!! I have been put down over my sons divorce for a very long time and anyone who has been through this knows the trash that goes on. My son Charlie has made no statements to Mandie and as he has already been put in the middle of the divorce once that almost destroyed his relationship with his brother he will also not play that game. He has said nothing to no one. If anyone has any questions on every business card that went out our doors had my personal cell phone number on it so I can be reached at any time. If you are on here to just bash me or my family I am sorry but I have no time for you in my life. God Bless you all and I will truly from the bottom of my heart miss you all. Lisa Nelson
And no I'm not ur x daughter n law by far!!!
lisa nelson

United States

#21 Jun 11, 2012
As I stated I have no time for people like you in my life. I don't care what you say or do because first of all if you mattered you would not hide behind a computer. You would say this is who I am and this is what im saying and amanda IREally) please leave this family alone and stop, why do you continue. Please be happy with your new family, this is what you wanted, now be happy with your new life. Like my son joey, lol, he helped many more people than he ever hurt that is for sure and I hear it every day. Joey had a hard time when he and his wife seperated, never did he intentionally hurt anyone except for maybe me and he did that because he knew his mom would never leave him. I know my son and I love him and im proud of him and that will never change. So deal with it. And again my clients have my number and they know they can call and im not talking my way out of anything I don't have to so again get over yourself because u don't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coachs kids doing drugs! 1 hr Are you joking 13
Is fishing a sport? 6 hr Hype 16
Charley jo sherrill 9 hr Mattd 3
Mersadie Pankey or Mersadie Montgomery Wed Amanda 5
Eugenics Tue Mattd 7
Brittany smith (Sep '15) Aug 23 Mattd 13
Jeremy Sneed Aug 23 Mattd 12

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages