new york

Sale Creek, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2012
My worldly possessions were given away or sold from my storage unit in Dayton. I believe it was the crazy lady Ellen niles. Does any one know where my stuff is at?
pay ur rent

Cleveland, TN

#2 Sep 7, 2012
shold have paid ur storage rent
sorry

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Sep 7, 2012
the storage co. should know where it is, probably auctioned off if you failed to pay rent.
Well

Cleveland, TN

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Yeah, and the storage people are required by law to notify you that your stuff is going to be auctioned off, and they put an ad in the paper announcing which units will have stuff auctioned off. So........
new york

Sale Creek, TN

#5 Sep 14, 2012
The rent was paid, I still have it but half the stuff was stolen. The sherriffs say this is not a criminal matter. Some one had the key.l believe my things were pawned or given away.
the shadow

Cleveland, TN

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Did you have a list and description of the contents? if you did (or did not)you will probably have to report it as stolen to the sheriffs dept.
I don't know if the storage co. could be held liable or not ,they should have signs posted as to matters like this and the storage co. probably was the only one besides you that had a key for it. good luck,sorry to hear that thieves have struck again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dayton Collision Center 8 hr Marisa08 1
Crook and false teacher michael windham in Bled... (Jan '16) 8 hr Luminary Woman 7
Zach kauffman 9 hr Luminary Woman 2
hot daddys? 9 hr Mandy03 6
Nothing is free 16 hr Rhonda 7
Crazy posts say what 18 hr Crazy 1
Blonde girl that lives in a trailer on Old Blac... 21 hr Ebtsnatcher 3

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages