who got let go at lazboy today? anymore to come
norma r

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2010
yes katie hall and jim gentry cause there affair caused problems on the job
frowning

Dayton, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2010
can city amd county employees get fired for the same thing? Just wandering.
AaR

Cleveland, TN

#4 Aug 22, 2010
Katie belongs to Bimbo. Jim don't make enough money to stroke her hair.Bimbo is the king!
TRL

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2010
AaR wrote:
Katie belongs to Bimbo. Jim don't make enough money to stroke her hair.Bimbo is the king!
jim doesnt make any money and doesnt have anything.i heard he filed bankruptcy.jim aint nothin.look at him.he has that nose and look at his teeth!he dont look good and is not real smart. wonder why bimbo didnt save katies job?is her affair with jim just a cover up for her and bimbo?
NNN

Cleveland, TN

#6 Aug 22, 2010
She was at work when I left Friday.
treetop

Peapack, NJ

#7 Aug 22, 2010
stroke her hair? aint nobody could get their fingers through that mess with all three cans of aqua net hairspray she puts on it evryday and it dont matter how much cash they got.
Just me

Dayton, TN

#8 Aug 22, 2010
Yall are rediculous. Greg Hale and Leon Deweeks are the ones who were let go and nobody knows as of yet if it was for a specific reason or if it was cutbacks. Sounds like somebodys got a thing for Katy.
defendher

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2010
Just me wrote:
Yall are rediculous. Greg Hale and Leon Deweeks are the ones who were let go and nobody knows as of yet if it was for a specific reason or if it was cutbacks. Sounds like somebodys got a thing for Katy.
yeah sounds like you are the one with a thing for katie since you are coming to her defense. which one are you bimbo or jim? how could anyone defend a person who has been openly having an affair with a married man? you must be jim since you are defending her while she is having affair and letting him live in her house with her little kids living there also.
putter

Cleveland, TN

#10 Aug 24, 2010
is katie one of the broads that hangs out atthe golf course and will let anyone putt their balls after a few drinks ive heard stories is all im saying
no name

Dayton, TN

#11 Aug 24, 2010
I go to the golf course. I don't even know this Katie. So no. She is not hanging out at the golf course. But from the language and gramaticle errors you guys use, you all need to be doing something besides slamming someone.
par

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2010
putter wrote:
is katie one of the broads that hangs out atthe golf course and will let anyone putt their balls after a few drinks ive heard stories is all im saying
yeah thats her. i play couple times a week. she comes with jim and when he is drunk she gets with any other man that will have her.
spicer

United States

#13 Aug 24, 2010
no name wrote:
I go to the golf course. I don't even know this Katie. So no. She is not hanging out at the golf course. But from the language and gramaticle errors you guys use, you all need to be doing something besides slamming someone.
first off why dont you try spelling correctly? look up the word "grammatical" so you will spell it correctly next time & will quit worrying about grammar mistakes and spell your words correctly. plus practice what you preach.you quit slamming people for incorrect grammar when you cant spell as you tell others to quit slamming people! how dare you take up for katie when she is having an affair with a married man! jim lives with her and her two young children.find your morals and quit taking up for those who destroy families!also buy a dictionary for yourself!
keepithushhush

Cleveland, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2010
no name wrote:
that would be grammatical....and your welcome. guess you dont stay for the after hours social "get to know".. wonder how many people leave there drunk and in no condition to drive. do you have any info on this since you seem to have all the inside information?
hushhush

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2010
keepithushhush wrote:
<quoted text>that would be grammatical....and your welcome. guess you dont stay for the after hours social "get to know".. wonder how many people leave there drunk and in no condition to drive. do you have any info on this since you seem to have all the inside information?
thank you! after hours social is exactly when katie shows up and when she knows jim is drunk is when she hooks up with other guys and jim doesnt even know what is going on. i have seen it a lot also. so there is your first hand "inside information." there is no need for inside information. just go up there after hours and you will see it for yourself.
dixie rebel

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Aug 26, 2010
well katie was at work today 8/26. i seen her with all that kinky mess that she calls hair. has anyone really taken a good look at her lately. she looks anorexic. and she thinks she is the dream of every man.
dixie rebel

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Aug 26, 2010
hushhush wrote:
<quoted text>thank you! after hours social is exactly when katie shows up and when she knows jim is drunk is when she hooks up with other guys and jim doesnt even know what is going on. i have seen it a lot also. so there is your first hand "inside information." there is no need for inside information. just go up there after hours and you will see it for yourself.
if anybody sleeps with jim AKA "BEEKER" they must be desparte.
why

Peapack, NJ

#18 Aug 26, 2010
dixie rebel wrote:
well katie was at work today 8/26. i seen her with all that kinky mess that she calls hair. has anyone really taken a good look at her lately. she looks anorexic. and she thinks she is the dream of every man.
well she is dererate. she moves one man out and another moves straight back in. she cant go without a man which is why she was sesperate enough to move jim in before brian and her were even divorced and she doesnt care that jim is still married. i wonder what her little kids daddy thinks about all the men she has living around his kids? yeah ole beeker is a desperate case himself. he is so desperate he is married and living with someone who has been with every man in town cause no one else will have him either!
po boy

Harrison, TN

#19 Aug 26, 2010
If I only had that thick fat wallet like Bimbo.
bob

Cleveland, TN

#20 Aug 27, 2010
Is this Bimbo the clown? Clowns don't make much. But they are funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
angel golliher 55 min duh 36
Angel golliher in jail again? 5 hr snhg 2
New Rhea County Mugshots (Oct '12) 6 hr caughtup 3
Rena Pugh 12 hr High on life 14
Carla harris 16 hr connie 3
Dayton screwed up police 16 hr connie 3
shay smith Tue Frankie 2

Winter Storm Warning for Rhea County was issued at March 04 at 9:00PM CST

Dayton Dating
Find my Match