accident on hwy 30

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 30, 2011
has anyone heard anythang about the accident on hwy 30 or what caused the accident
nothing

Sale Creek, TN

#2 Sep 30, 2011
no
fly on the wall

Dayton, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Just heard it was a guy called sidepocket wrecked a dumptruck and was killed not sure of details
nancy grace

Dayton, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2011
i just heard he probably had a heart attack and the truck ran across the road(at the old Leon Freels place) and the truck turned over. Glad no one else was hurt and may he rest in peace.It was a beautiful day and seems so sad he died on a day like that.He probably never knew what hit him and died instantly.It could happen to any of us at any time. The reason to be ready to go!
ray

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Oct 1, 2011
I think it was mark Beard.
angel

Dayton, TN

#6 Oct 2, 2011
nancy grace wrote:
i just heard he probably had a heart attack and the truck ran across the road(at the old Leon Freels place) and the truck turned over. Glad no one else was hurt and may he rest in peace.It was a beautiful day and seems so sad he died on a day like that.He probably never knew what hit him and died instantly.It could happen to any of us at any time. The reason to be ready to go!
I agree-we should all live each day as if it is our last because we don't know. Not to be preachy but the Bible says to be" absent from this body is to be present with the Lord".So, the minute we die-we are standing before our MAKER and we each have to answer for our lives and how we used it.Scary,isn't it? but don't be scared because GOD IS LOVE.He knows us,he made us,he understands us and he loves us.Now that isn't scary.Think about it.Hope this doesn't offend anyone,it shouldn't.When someones dies I guess we all just think "that could have been me" I know today I just Thank God for another day !
refreshing

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Oct 7, 2011
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree-we should all live each day as if it is our last because we don't know. Not to be preachy but the Bible says to be" absent from this body is to be present with the Lord".So, the minute we die-we are standing before our MAKER and we each have to answer for our lives and how we used it.Scary,isn't it? but don't be scared because GOD IS LOVE.He knows us,he made us,he understands us and he loves us.Now that isn't scary.Think about it.Hope this doesn't offend anyone,it shouldn't.When someones dies I guess we all just think "that could have been me" I know today I just Thank God for another day !
Very nice to read....:)
so sad

Dayton, TN

#8 Oct 7, 2011
RIP the driver of that truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dottie Oliver (Oct '14) 3 hr KATIE BURNS 13
Hepatitis C 14 hr nurse ratchet 16
Jennifer Williams (Younger) (Sep '14) 17 hr Oooh 4
jason smith aka FISH (Feb '11) 21 hr ohmylol 10
tasha hamman ? Thu Bens Wife 9
Titus Holloway Wed BristolsMama 39
Caleb Hickman Wed lol 6
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE