Rhea County Mugshots & Arrest Reports...

Rhea County Mugshots & Arrest Reports Online for Free

Posted in the Dayton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EastTnMugshots

Morrison, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Just added the most current list of Rhea County arrest reports and mugshots to EastTennesseeMugshots.com Here is the direct link to Rhea County: http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/cou...

You can also follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/easttnbusted
interesting

Dayton, TN

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Where is George Thacker's mugshot? I have a problem with seeing people arrested on an assortment of charges but when it is a horn blowing county executive that travels to housing project drug infested street corners buying blow jobs who gets BUSTED, where the F$#$ is his mug shot? Is George Thacker someone special or does everyone think he is? I think he is a sexual deviant that is completely immoral, a liar and a sneak who will not ever be reelected. He can't erase what he has done and managed to buy his way out of it. I'm not interested in seeing these other alleged "criminals" if we can't see people like Thacker. Someone tell Billy Ray Patton (he'll read it himself) that he will win next time.
Hate Haters

York, SC

#3 Nov 27, 2011
George thacker didn't get arrested in Rhea county he got arrested in Knoxville.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 May 3, 2013
Check out the hundreds of new arrests over at easttennesseemugshots.com
temple mount

Lavinia, TN

#6 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
Check out the hundreds of new arrests over at easttennesseemugshots.com
You are nothing but an extortionist trying to make money off of others mistakes. Go away loser.
awesome

Dayton, TN

#7 May 3, 2013
I see nothing wrong with the publicizing of criminals photos. I think the public needs to know. I might have a different opinion if I was a criminal.
lime

Lavinia, TN

#8 May 3, 2013
awesome wrote:
I see nothing wrong with the publicizing of criminals photos. I think the public needs to know. I might have a different opinion if I was a criminal.
The problem here is that these sites charge the offender a fee to have their photo removed. This information is already freely available, it's public record. Sites like this are simply taking free information and profiting from it through ad sales, and these information removal fees. On the other hand, the public seems to be dumb enough to pay somebody to give them readily available, free information.
awesome

Dayton, TN

#9 May 3, 2013
lime wrote:
<quoted text>The problem here is that these sites charge the offender a fee to have their photo removed. This information is already freely available, it's public record. Sites like this are simply taking free information and profiting from it through ad sales, and these information removal fees. On the other hand, the public seems to be dumb enough to pay somebody to give them readily available, free information.
Ah ha! Luckily I won't be paying for either one LOL
lime

Lavinia, TN

#10 May 3, 2013
awesome wrote:
<quoted text>Ah ha! Luckily I won't be paying for either one LOL
Nor will I! Lol but these people are using the public record for profit and it needs to stop. It's the working publics tax dollars that are providing this information to them.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 May 3, 2013
lime wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor will I! Lol but these people are using the public record for profit and it needs to stop. It's the working publics tax dollars that are providing this information to them.
You are partially correct. Yes, your tax dollars pay for the police to protect you and your property. We pay report fees to get the info. Your tax dollars don't pay for the hosting, the massive amount of bandwidth we use or the wages of the employees who post the info. We pay our taxes too. If you don't like it don't look at at but don't put down something you know nothing about.
lime

Lavinia, TN

#12 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>You are partially correct. Yes, your tax dollars pay for the police to protect you and your property. We pay report fees to get the info. Your tax dollars don't pay for the hosting, the massive amount of bandwidth we use or the wages of the employees who post the info. We pay our taxes too. If you don't like it don't look at at but don't put down something you know nothing about.
I don't like it and I don't look at it and I must know something about it because you said I was partially correct.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 May 3, 2013
lime wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like it and I don't look at it and I must know something about it because you said I was partially correct.
If you don't look at it then why are you in a forum criticizing it? You were right in the fact that the info is public and that tax dollars do go towards funding the police dept who create the records initially. What you are not correct about is it takes many hours and dollars to keep the site up and running. Yes we do make a little profit but on average 90%+ of all revenue generated is used to maintain the site. I feel it is the general publics right to know how your tax dollars are being spent and who and for what the police are arresting people for. If more people had the passion some of you have in criticizing our site and talking trash about the social ills our communities are facing with all the drugs, corrupt politicians and government waste, this would be a much better place.
lime

Lavinia, TN

#14 May 3, 2013
If you want to publish something worthwhile, how about investigating and exposing some corruption in public office? You're exposing the wrong crooks.
lime

Lavinia, TN

#15 May 3, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>You are partially correct. Yes, your tax dollars pay for the police to protect you and your property. We pay report fees to get the info. Your tax dollars don't pay for the hosting, the massive amount of bandwidth we use or the wages of the employees who post the info. We pay our taxes too. If you don't like it don't look at at but don't put down something you know nothing about.
How about charging a fee to have a mugshot removed? In your almighty sermon you forgot to mention that...
lime

Lavinia, TN

#16 May 3, 2013
That is damn near extortion, bud.
sue

Chattanooga, TN

#18 May 3, 2013
rusty caraway is a thief and meth head.
sue

Chattanooga, TN

#19 May 3, 2013
Rusty caraway is a thief & meth head
Ralph

Lavinia, TN

#20 May 4, 2013
sue wrote:
Rusty caraway is a thief & meth head
That's fantastic news!
guilty

Lexington, SC

#21 Jun 27, 2013
It is standard that anyone in rhea cou.Ty who is arrested is guilty until proven Innocent. That is why your picture is splattered all over the paper. You should be tried first then if found guilty put it in the paper. If your not guilty no one puts that on the front page saying they are sorry for wrongly accusing you before the facts were
Im with you

Cleveland, TN

#22 Jun 27, 2013
guilty wrote:
It is standard that anyone in rhea cou.Ty who is arrested is guilty until proven Innocent. That is why your picture is splattered all over the paper. You should be tried first then if found guilty put it in the paper. If your not guilty no one puts that on the front page saying they are sorry for wrongly accusing you before the facts were
How many times have police wrongfully arrested someone and the arrested person is splattered all over the news and before long that person is a hot topic on blogs and trash sites such as this where we all argue about how guilty they are or how innocent. These people usually don't have $150,000 lying around to pay an attorney to defend them and all too often cut a deal due to fear of being convicted. I know i would not want any 12 people picked from a broke down, close minded county of hater hippocrites such as this county. A cop can arrest you then even if you win in court you already have lost. You lose bond money, freedom, your job if you don't have bond money and so on. A new law should be passed that before any officer can charge anything on you a magistrate look over all those charges they seem to stack against a person and cull out bad charges or make a law making the cop pay ALL bail, fees and costs for an arrest based on emotions and not knowledge of a law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felicia Goins 5 hr Bambam 37
Lehmkuhler (Jan '13) 12 hr Daddy r 8
Judge Shannon Garrison (Jul '16) 15 hr Vote ornotn 18
iac (Sep '10) Mon Rhea Ray 13
Ashley Burton doing what, with who......... Mon Rhea Ray 11
Repairman Sat funny 2
Lifted up landrover May 17 Fat girl tracker 10

Dayton Jobs

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages