drug testing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
job seeker

Dunlap, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
was wondering what kind of drug testing advantage staffing in dayton gives is it urine /hair/or swab tes anybody know would also like to know what kind of testting other temp services do in dayton thanks all
Tiddlywink

Lavinia, TN

#2 Jan 3, 2013
job seeker wrote:
was wondering what kind of drug testing advantage staffing in dayton gives is it urine /hair/or swab tes anybody know would also like to know what kind of testting other temp services do in dayton thanks all
Lay off the dope for a while and you wouldn't have to worry about it.
jimmy wayne hogan

Cleveland, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2013
eh...just give them water... as long as its between 90 and a 100 degrees they have to take it. more than likely its a NIDA 5 kit that wont test to see if its actual urine. in that case you can use water...i did it to chase, optimum, and one force for years. if its a more advanced test like a 7 panel kit it will test for ph and creatine and shit to make sure its urine....in that case just have your kids pee for you. good luck finding a job! you should just find ways to make money under the table. dont be a wage slave

“Trust is earned!”

Since: Jan 12

B.C. MI... lives in dayton

#4 Jan 3, 2013
ya..... break the law and make money under the table..dont pay taxes dont be a wage slave.. just lay around and be lazy and do a lil work here and there.... geeez
haahaha

Cleveland, TN

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Billy Woods wrote:
ya..... break the law and make money under the table..dont pay taxes dont be a wage slave.. just lay around and be lazy and do a lil work here and there.... geeez
billy i like how you always try and act like your better than everyone else when i have know you our whole lifes and you are just as pathedic as the ppl you try putting down you try making everyone think you have changed from your younger yrs and you are the same you make me sick ppl in glass houses shouldnt throw stones so put your rocks down until you are truely a differnt person your pathedic

“Trust is earned!”

#6 Jan 7, 2013
haahaha wrote:
<quoted text>billy i like how you always try and act like your better than everyone else when i have know you our whole lifes and you are just as pathedic as the ppl you try putting down you try making everyone think you have changed from your younger yrs and you are the same you make me sick ppl in glass houses shouldnt throw stones so put your rocks down until you are truely a differnt person your pathedic
im not saying im better than anybody. i was simply saying that the comment explains the mindset of our society, the very mindset that has helped our economy get to where it is.. I do not break the law anymore either but you are right about one thing.... I am pathetic
mike

Sale Creek, TN

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Billy Woods wrote:
<quoted text>im not saying im better than anybody. i was simply saying that the comment explains the mindset of our society, the very mindset that has helped our economy get to where it is.. I do not break the law anymore either but you are right about one thing.... I am pathetic
you are a stupid s.o.b

“Trust is earned!”

#8 Jan 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>you are a stupid s.o.b
well thank you
Tater

Lugoff, SC

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Chase Staffing is gone now so I wouldnt worry about that one and PPL fired me for a misdemeanor that was three months shy of the seven year rule after I was at goodman for a year and then kept 130 dollars out of my last paycheck so the drug screen is the least of your worries there. I'm not to familiar with the rest of them here.
gee

Cleveland, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Billy Woods wrote:
he can change too. so leave him alone.
awesome

Ringgold, GA

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Ugh. Really? Just go apply for food stamps or disability like the other fiends :-/
Stupid society

Providence, RI

#13 May 8, 2013
awesome wrote:
Ugh. Really? Just go apply for food stamps or disability like the other fiends :-/
Oh yeah, great advice. Now tell us again how this helps our economy???? If the man wants to work wtf is the problem? You people are what's wrong with this already screwed up world.
mail

Lavinia, TN

#14 May 8, 2013
Stupid society wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, great advice. Now tell us again how this helps our economy???? If the man wants to work wtf is the problem? You people are what's wrong with this already screwed up world.
Food stamps, disability, and Obama phones, are the way of the future! Rhea county never has to work again! I personally enjoy sitting around all day watching myself gain weight.
awesome

Rossville, GA

#15 May 8, 2013
Stupid society wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, great advice. Now tell us again how this helps our economy???? If the man wants to work wtf is the problem? You people are what's wrong with this already screwed up world.
Hello! Sarcasm! Try reading my post again but this time in a sarcastic manner ;-)
Kristy

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Oct 8, 2013
I was wondering what type of drug test optimum does? In know whirlpool does swab and optimum hires for whirlpool . Please somebody let me know what type optimum does. Thanks
howie feltersnatch

Dunlap, TN

#17 Oct 8, 2013
Kristy wrote:
I was wondering what type of drug test optimum does? In know whirlpool does swab and optimum hires for whirlpool . Please somebody let me know what type optimum does. Thanks
anal probe.....no lube
Unemployed

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Oct 8, 2013
Where is optimum?
vic

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2013
Kristy wrote:
Worthless druggie, overdose so someone else can have a better life.
xotto

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2013
ok advantage does piss test. select in cleveland does a swab. so I would assume so does one in dayton. thats all I really know. seems like none of the staffing places are hiring. cant remember what kinda test ppl did.
I hope it is a mouth swab

Cleveland, TN

#22 Jan 14, 2015
vic wrote:
<quoted text>
Worthless druggie, overdose so someone else can have a better life.
You don't have to do drugs to fail a drug test! Weeds not legal in all states
No stupid replays please I know weed is technically considered a drug but it only has positive effects other than the concentration but you shouldn't not get a job because you smoke weed as long as you don't smoke it at the work place hell beers a lot worse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floyd E. Young Athens TN 31 min dfg45gg 3
Dope dealing durango 6 hr Stopthameth 1
Floyd E. Young Athens TN 9 joio i 90089 099 15 hr sdsdsd344343 1
Steak and shake (Aug '17) 21 hr Username 13
Joy Mayfield Fri maotai 2
Looking for my old friend savanna cooper! Fri Old friend 1
women that cheat on their husband (Mar '11) Fri Heartbroken 169

Dayton Jobs

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages