Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Albert Stidham wrote:
This so called Hindu Guru is nothing but a mental case that needs to seek medical treatment for his dilusional belief that he is a God. He is really a master con artist and a child molester and a thief that stills from innocent people in India and YES. We the people need to come together and put a stop to this lunatic. He has the court system flooded with false lawsuits. He is another Osama Bin Laden in our country using paper and Judicial terrorism against the people. Please beware never give him your credit card number. He has no temple!!!
Did you call Dayton Police?
Albert Stidham

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

The Dayton police says it is a civil matter. The police and the courts allow this con man to terrorise the USA and he gets away with everything.
Ben Poopin

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Albert Stidham wrote:
The Dayton police says it is a civil matter. The police and the courts allow this con man to terrorise the USA and he gets away with everything.
Uh, City Commission knows about. They instructed their inept boys to do something about it

Here's a Youtube of SCLC leader Richard Cox at the meeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Albert Stidham

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

The City is doing nothing at all about this fraud. He has filed a lawsuit against SCLC and Richard Cox and anybody he cheats. he is using paper and judicial terrorism against the people of the USA...
Chowkidar

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Source: http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/news/hist...

Annamalai Annamalai, also known as Dr. Commander Selvam, has closed the Third National Bank and Trust (formerly Key Bank) in downtown Dayton and auctioning off the equipment and furnishings of its businesses. Attempts to reach Annamalai were unsuccessful.

Montgomery County auditor’s records show there are more than $124,000 in delinquent property taxes owed for the 1926-vintage building at 34 N. Main St., and no taxes have been paid for the 2010 and 2011 tax years.

On Sept. 20, Siddhar Peedham sold the flea market for $95,000 to a limited liability company called 2222 Olive Road LLC.

Annamalai came to Dayton from the Atlanta area, where he faced criminal charges, later dismissed, alleging theft involving credit card transactions and practicing medicine without a license.

By the time he came to Dayton in the summer of 2010, he had filed at least 20 defamation lawsuits in four Georgia counties against former religious devotees and media organizations.

One lawsuit against Annamalai claimed he “fraudulently” overcharged credit cards for religious services such as funerals and prayers, or for services he never performed.

Annamalai lost his Georgia temple to bankruptcy, then opened a temple on the Olive Road flea market property.
Breast-alyser-An namalai

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

This man has molested young girls and threatened the mother of a under-aged teen with dire consequence. Hence they did not pursue the case filed against this womanizer-bastard. He enjoys the fact that the legal system is very slow in getting to him. But he won't go too far. Running away to Texas won't help. There are prison-houses there also for him.
coimbatore kedi

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Commander Selvam ayyaaa,
I heard that there is another swamiji in dayton ohio who is also a commander selvam with diabetes and blood pressure now. can you go and cure him first? i heard that you are also in the habit of seizing the passport of your employees to make sure they won't run away. is that really true ayyaaa? are you the one wearing a wig or is it the other one? which one is talking all bad words and does not know any vedas, say atharva veda? unna maari thevdiyaapasanga yellaam jailla thaandaa irukkanum. po po, texas la niraya siraichalai irrukku kambi yenna un ponjaadhi kooda vechukko. yellathukkum udhavum. theru porukki naaye.
Bad-words-user

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I come acros this website when searched if this cammander is really true swami. I am seeing this man is not swami. He used some words like shouting on others. I check with the madarasi friend he tells me this man only speak vulger words on the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

that means this fellow is some cheap cheater. So everybody check before you think if this man is real or not.
calcium soothupunnu

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

sunnaambu vaangaliyo sunnaambu - adi patta idathula thadavalaam.
Pundit LVSharma

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

CHILD MOLESTER NOW CALLS HIMSELF A SWAMIJI:
warrants are available at http://www.gwinnettcourts.com/#partycasesearc... - see the last two warrants listed. Child Molestation Indictment in Arizona in 2003: It may be of interest to know that Annamalai Annamalai has a colorful past. He was indicted on 2 counts of CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE in Arizona in 2003. Probable cause was found in a case where Annamalai molested a 13-year old girl child. The child's mother had approached Annamalai for a cure for her physical ailments. You can view the indictment at http://www.scribd.com/doc/14538352/Annamalai-...
Mustafa Mohammad

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Mustafa Mohammad, If my people here my voice then they will here from heaven. I speak these things to this lost soul Annamalai Annamalai you claim to be my God in human format. So this day forward the wrath of my God will be upon you. How dare you to make fun of the most high all over this earth. You shall suffer and I do stand in agreement with the Man Of God Albert Stidham. My God please remove this worker of evil doings from are earth and punish him for all the evil doing he has done to your people of this world. Lord you know every hair on his head and everything about him and it is time to make him suffer for the rest of his life an eternity. Allah has spoke!
Mustafa Mohammad

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Mustafa Mohammad, If my people here my voice then they will here from heaven. I speak these things to this lost soul Annamalai Annamalai you claim to be my God in human format. So this day forward the wrath of my God will be upon you. How dare you to make fun of the most high all over this earth. You shall suffer and I do stand in agreement with the Man Of God Albert Stidham. My God please remove this worker of evil doings from are earth and punish him for all the evil doing he has done to your people of this world. Lord you know every hair on his head and everything about him and it is time to make him suffer for the rest of his life an eternity. Ala has spoke!
MS TINA SHAH

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

SWAMIJI SRI SELVAM SIDDHAR

tanks for all your spiritual help for my daughter. now she is doing very well and went back to her school in Aruba as you said

Thank you Maharaj You are our living god
gurbaran sangeetha

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Judged:

swamiji sri selvam siddhar has helped me to come out of my marriage issues. he is a miracle and a holy star

Ms Sangeetha, Houston, Texas
Swamiji Sri Selvam

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

I am a queer and no God so please stop all donations unless you are a queer like me.
Karl E Kempe

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

What in the hell are you talking about????????
Swamiji Sri Selvam

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

I am a queer who love men and Karl if you want to be my slave please come to me. Love you!
Saamaanji

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Hey Our SWAMIJI is fine with love and joy. He is kept by big men and enjoying behind access very well. SWAAMJIIS wife and daughter well serviced in bay town by JK and seshamani. Chinnakambi thumar is in CHICAGO :) :) :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Dayton Forum right now

Search the Dayton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min woo-boy 28,484
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr lol 31,007
Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) 15 hr Janet Harrison 10
Dennis Gannon, repeat felon 15 hr Janet Harrison 1
Why can't we post photos any more? 15 hr Janet Harrison 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Fri julian 39
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri toomanymistakes 18,494
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••