“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#15207 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this, Fred? Why don't you and your two militia buddies bunker down in one of your houses and see how it ends?
If the opposing force thinks like you, they'll lose. Badly.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15208 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your assumption. You assume Hostess would have found people like you who would work for them for any pay and under any conditions. You assume that Hostess wanted to stay open.
Unlike you, I'm out in the real world every day. How many labor disputes (union and non-union) do you think I've witnessed in my time? I know what the outcome of a non-union Hostess would have been because I've seen it so many times before compared to the many times I've seen union companies meet the same fate as Hostess.

One of our customers customers just went through that. They hired an outfit to sub-contract their S&R work. It was fine until the new contract came along and the company took bids from other sub-contractors. They went with a cheaper company. Some of their employees have been there for decades, but under the new outfit, they had to make $4.00 per hour less plus a benefits cut.

Most left before the new company took over. Some are still there, but are looking to get out. Why? Because they are non-union and that's the way non-union shops work.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15209 Dec 10, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you mention balls and your face in the same sentence. That explains why you call yourself a tea bagger. It also explains...well you know...all the spooge on your chops.
Also, it's "due" not "do" but then one can't be a magic unicorn warrior in the anti-robot tea party army and a scholar at the same time.
That's nice that you took that little Filipino boy on a fabulous boat ride but you still have a hit ratio lower than a magic 8-ball. I'd be happy to laugh in your face in real life, but be sure to bring a stool so I can look you in the eyes. Now dance you stammering clown of a man. Dance little jester dwarf, for the amusement of the forum. Dance while we toss coins at your funny little bell tipped shoes. Aaaaaah ha ha ha ha ha! Aaaaah ha ha ha!
what a fool you are

at 6'2 I require a stool to look you in the eye?

why are you not the savior for the Cavs?

you don't have any coins to throw....that is what is so funny

you are all azz and not hat

all wind no rain

and you are the joke

it is just my duty to keep pointing out the facts to you

I save my dancing for my trophy wife
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15211 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we can add "the government being shut down for the next 4 years" to the list of brilliant predictions from (Can'tAccept)RealitySpeaks. Oh my.
When you wage your war against the gendarmes, how are you going to handle the drone?
You do realize that all "right to work" does is allow people to freeload off the union, right? Union shops will still be union shops.
Not if they vote to remove the union which is more likely to happen.

Unions are weakened to the point they will have no power over the company. Will they go on strike? No, because they will lose more union members that way. Union members will opt to leave the union so they can continue working and getting a paycheck every week.

For the suckers that remain in the union and get nothing out of it, good for them. Everybody has a right to waste their own money.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15212 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay close attention to the next 20 days or so. John Boehner will anounce that the GOP has agreed to raise taxes on the top 2% and extend the Bush tax cuts to the remaining 98%.
Remember when I told you a month before the election that President Obama would get over 300 electoral votes?
Yes, and unfortunately, we will have to hear about it from you for the next four years.

The GOP did agree for tax increases provided spending cuts were met. No spending cuts--not tax deal. This is called negotiating--something DumBama is incapable of.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15213 Dec 10, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>If the opposing force thinks like you, they'll lose. Badly.
they already did and know it

and since the ride over the cliff shuts down govt

then Obamacare can't be implemented and hold the debt ceiling.

yes taxes go up in 2013; but now that 47% that had a free ride under Bush get to pay their fair share.

Michigan just killed unions by cutting off the flow of money to them.

Maybe all the union folk will move to Illinois now?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15214 Dec 10, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will that be in all 54 states or only Michigan?
57 states if you use DumBama's count.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15215 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and unfortunately, we will have to hear about it from you for the next four years.
The GOP did agree for tax increases provided spending cuts were met. No spending cuts--not tax deal. This is called negotiating--something DumBama is incapable of.
over the cliff we go; and shut the govt down at the same time

the debt ceiling is at the ceiling, so no borrowing

taxes go up, spending cut in half

Michigan becomes a right to work state ending unions ability to function.

so now that the defunct UAW owns 50% of GM can we demand payment on the loan or foreclose?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15216 Dec 10, 2012
the Akron mutts were picked up by the dog catcher and put back into the pen

here is a piece of kibble

woofie woofie
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15217 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>That's what you people said about the recall election.
If anyone thinks that the government will shut down for four years because Boehner won't capitulate, or believes that union members will simply kow tow to those who seek to emasculate their political influence without reorganizing and fighting back during the next election cycle, those people are really not living in reality.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15218 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you ought to quit smoking crack all day
I bet you are going crazy today now knowing you were out played and out witted.
ha ha ha ha
woofie woofie
Outwitted? So this was all part of Mitt's grand scheme? Or was Mitt a patsie in Boehner's scheme? Or maybe it was the Freemasons?

Tell us, oh wacky one, whose brilliant plan was it to lose the election on purpose so that the GOP could drive the country into disaster just to make Obama look responsible?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15219 Dec 10, 2012
Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
You rate Syrian Islamist goat humpers, higher in combat capability than the good ol' boys?
Absolutely. They have balls.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15220 Dec 10, 2012
<quoted text>If the opposing force thinks like you, they'll lose. Badly.
Ok, David Koresh.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15221 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I'm out in the real world every day. How many labor disputes (union and non-union) do you think I've witnessed in my time? I know what the outcome of a non-union Hostess would have been because I've seen it so many times before compared to the many times I've seen union companies meet the same fate as Hostess.
One of our customers customers just went through that. They hired an outfit to sub-contract their S&R work. It was fine until the new contract came along and the company took bids from other sub-contractors. They went with a cheaper company. Some of their employees have been there for decades, but under the new outfit, they had to make $4.00 per hour less plus a benefits cut.
Most left before the new company took over. Some are still there, but are looking to get out. Why? Because they are non-union and that's the way non-union shops work.
Wow. What an amazing advertisement for non-union shops. Work for decades just to get a pay cut.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15222 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what a fool you are
at 6'2 I require a stool to look you in the eye?
why are you not the savior for the Cavs?
you don't have any coins to throw....that is what is so funny
you are all azz and not hat
all wind no rain
and you are the joke
it is just my duty to keep pointing out the facts to you
I save my dancing for my trophy wife
Did any one else just throw up?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15223 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if they vote to remove the union which is more likely to happen.
Unions are weakened to the point they will have no power over the company. Will they go on strike? No, because they will lose more union members that way. Union members will opt to leave the union so they can continue working and getting a paycheck every week.
For the suckers that remain in the union and get nothing out of it, good for them. Everybody has a right to waste their own money.
Mark my words. The GOP will regret this war on labor. Organized labor has been lazy and sloppy. The last thing the GOP wants is a new generation that is energized politically. They are about to get just that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15224 Dec 10, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Romney would win. I said Obama would win. I was right you were wrong.

You are factually wrong about the spending cuts. President Obama's proposal that Boehner claimed to laugh at contained spending cuts. Educate yourself.

I am telling you now that tax rates are going up for the top 2%. You are about to see how effective a negotiator President Obama is. Once again, I am right and you are wrong.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15225 Dec 10, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
correct
and Michigan is becoming a right to work state; and that will kill unions dead in their tracks.
Obama will be in Detroit today to threaten the Governor to veto the bill; but a middle finger to Obama is expected.
just google the facts moron.
wonder why the news is not all over this like they are a waiter putting fat chicks on a receipt to recognize the table?
robots and scanners on the way, so employers can end the legal issues with Govt on jobs a 5 year old could do.
over the cliff we go; and Michigan ends union strong hold of 60 years in 2 weeks.
that great leadership from Obama to the Governor of Michigan will produce both of them flipping each other off.
Michigan wins, the country wins, the Obama zealots lose.
I am laughing; and 49% of the country is laughing.
replacing all those UAW jobs with people who want to work.
priceless
So.... What is going on with that Texas 5 State Secession thing? The Cruise ships are nearly ready for Former Americans to board. Please clean up your affairs in the U.S.
Bon Voyage'.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15226 Dec 10, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone thinks that the government will shut down for four years because Boehner won't capitulate, or believes that union members will simply kow tow to those who seek to emasculate their political influence without reorganizing and fighting back during the next election cycle, those people are really not living in reality.
woof
Republicans know they are in trouble politically Including Boehner and Mitch McConnell didnt help Republicans either when he said that time that the Republicans Top Polictial priority should be to make Obama a one term president and people know that the Republicans were playing a politcal game with the US economy thinking that it would ruin Obama re-election chances and now trying to keep their heads above Water and why House Republicans were ousted from key committees.

Conservatives remain wary of Boehner after the speaker's "purge" of four members from committee posts

Boehner could face challenge for speaker spot

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/10/boehner_could...

House Republicans ousted from key committees demand explanation from Boehner

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/08/ho...
free

Sidney, OH

#15227 Dec 10, 2012
Newspaper headline: Union pensions slashed and confiscated to save national economy.

WOO HOO !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr One Voice Many Co... 31,413
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 19,467
Review: Wilmington Apartments (May '09) 8 hr looking 70
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) 8 hr hot_dogs 561
Where is Jamie Simpson? 19 hr Carbon Blob 5
Another Saturday night on Seville Drive... 20 hr The Old Cold Warrior 1
"M. Cookie Newsom's real short solution" Sat Leon Harrison 1
Dayton Dating
Find my Match

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dayton