First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Comment line

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Do you really want 4 more years like the last 4? Do you want higher unemployment? higher gas prices? higher food prices? higher medical bills? more crime? Vote Romney for a better life.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#2 Oct 15, 2012
I am afraid it is worse than poor defective delusional dependent Dimuhcrat dumbasses drinking or drunk on Obama Kool-Aid; it is more like half of the population, especially Mexicans, unwed mothers, Pentagon people, and blacks being hooked on big-government-loving crack. I fear that it is too late to bring that half back to OUR Republican roots, not that they give a hoot, or will give up their free loot.
Nexus

AOL

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Yes we are doomed if Obama gets reelected. He has done nothing for hard working Americans except give us a over 4 trillion dollar add to the national debt, high unemployment, sorry foreign policy record.
Nexus

AOL

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Why Obama is losing this election. One example is with a stroke of his pen he is working to make millions of illegal US citizens against the will of the taxpayers of America.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#5 Oct 16, 2012
So far most of Obama`s plans to build factories have failed. Here is another one. Taxpayers lost.

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/2622...
Ginger Vitis

Washington, DC

#6 Oct 16, 2012
The only way Romney could have done worse in the debate is if he fell over and had a seizure. Drool came out of his mouth either way.
We care

AOL

#7 Oct 17, 2012
A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support Mitt Romney.

"Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said.
"Confident and realistic," said another.
"Presidential," another told Luntz.
"Enthusiastic," another reacted.
"Our next president," one man said.
"Dynamo, winner," said one more.

"He's lied about everything. He lied to get elected in 2008, that's why I voted for him. I bought his bull. And he's lied about everything, he hasn't come through on anything. And he's been bullsing the public," one member of the focus group said.
got that right

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 17, 2012
Obama lied to everyone. He failed. The economy is weaker. Bush was a saint compared to Obama. We need Romney to win.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Ginger Vitis wrote:
The only way Romney could have done worse in the debate is if he fell over and had a seizure. Drool came out of his mouth either way.
Nonsense. He was calm, warm, and articulate.
Obama was shrill and lied and the public knows it, with a few small exceptions.
Obama changed no minds last night, but Romney did. People who were undecided between the two decided for Romney last night. People who were undecided between Romney and not voting decided to vote for Romney last night.
Ginger Vitis

Washington, DC

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. He was calm, warm, and articulate.
Obama was shrill and lied and the public knows it, with a few small exceptions.
Obama changed no minds last night, but Romney did. People who were undecided between the two decided for Romney last night. People who were undecided between Romney and not voting decided to vote for Romney last night.
Even I felt sorry for Romney -- the whole audience full of undecided voters was laughing at him !
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#11 Oct 17, 2012
Ginger Vitis wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I felt sorry for Romney -- the whole audience full of undecided voters was laughing at him !
Fact number one: those people were not undecided voters. They were planted there purposefully.
Fact number two: They were not laughing at Romney.
Fact number three: virtually every snap poll taken since the debate shows Romney won hands down on the issue of the economy.
Fact number four: the economy is the only issue that will matter.
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Ginger Vitis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like these viewers? Their comments are every bit as accurate as yours:

http://devour.com/video/who-won-last-nights-d...
repub ruler

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 17, 2012
Early voters were out in huge numbers today voting for Romney.
Ginger Vitis

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact number one: those people were not undecided voters. They were planted there purposefully.
Fact number two: They were not laughing at Romney.
Fact number three: virtually every snap poll taken since the debate shows Romney won hands down on the issue of the economy.
Fact number four: the economy is the only issue that will matter.
You forgot one:

Fact number five: Unicorns are real.
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

#15 Oct 17, 2012
Ginger Vitis wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot one:
Fact number five: Unicorns are real.
I'd say that's your reality and I am not surprized after the other comments you've made.
hunk

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Here's a fact: liberals lie. and liberals smoke pot.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Obama lied... about Benghazi, Medicare, Energy, Obamacare, and JOBS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Tim

AOL

#18 Oct 19, 2012
And you have to read this about the Messiah, so called by Farrakhan.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Time to change the staff in Washington: THE AMERICAN ENERGY ALLIANCE:

Roudy

Yuba City, CA

#20 Oct 20, 2012
Here is another example of Obama`s misguide economic policies.He can`t help it because he does not know anything about productive enterprises and how one would operate. Just takes money and throws it down the tubes.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/bored-workers-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Canton 30,951
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,257
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr WARRIOR 19,203
Yuna Lee named 40/29 News Sunrise Co-Anchor 11 hr Elizabeth Harrison 2
Family Law Attorneys 14 hr Claire Reynolds 10
This is your lucky Monday! 16 hr Leon Harrison 1
who want's my phone number?... (Oct '07) 20 hr do us a favour 102
•••
Dayton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000