The Obama death panel has started

The Obama death panel has started

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Chief A

AOL

#1 Oct 2, 2012
MEDICARE FINES HOSPITALS OVER READMITTING PATIENTS!
Curious

Bloomington, IN

#2 Oct 2, 2012
ANYBODY that even THINKS of voting for Obama has been a bleeting sheep with blinders on!

I am EXTREMELY disappointed in what I hear coming from Ohio as far as Obama support. What have you people been doing, hiding in a closet? If ALL you listen to is he morning or evening news, friend YOU have been BRAINWASHED!!!!!

When a politician looks to bribe with favors, LOOK OUT!

LOOK at other sources and have a CARE about the country you live in. IF YOU DON'T, don't be surprised if the life you have lived all these years in ignorance has been taken from you. YOU will be at their mercy!! It's up to you to find out who THEY are. If you don't even care about the anti Obama, heaven forbid, ads, who cares? LOOK AROUND YOU, is your situation better than it was really? Do you KNOW what is going to happen? Do you even CARE?

Of course, you have to BREAK free from the bonds of the the public school indoctrination you've received all these years and QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!!!

Yes, the damned traitor, Bush helped create the monster the DHS under the so called "Patriot Act".
But did your man Obama get rid of it? NO, he will use it against US;not just against our enemies.

Are you aware that for example Comcast was THREATENED with a crippling tax if they didn't allow the government to MONITOR YOUR emails and phone calls? Are you aware that Google is in bed with the government, not just to do maps but threaten your privacy as well? Do you honestly think that your social media is your friend? Keep track of what BRITAIN is doing to their people. It WILL come here. It IS here in a small fashion.

If ya'll want that type of 'big brother' state, you're frickin crazy!
Curious

Bloomington, IN

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Oh, and just two weeks ago I saw a Google car equipped with a camera on the roof parked on my street. And YOU think this is just for mapping purposes? Can you say BAHHHHHHHH.
Chief A

AOL

#4 Oct 2, 2012
And this!

Under Obama, Poor, Middle Class Incomes Fall Sharply
Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:23:35 AM ∑ by IBD editorial writer ∑ 2 replies
Investor's Business Daily ^| 10/02/2012 | John Merline
Despite repeated promises that he would build prosperity from the bottom up, President Obama has presided over three years of income losses for the middle class, according to the latest household income data from the Census Bureau. Since 2009, the middle 20% of American households saw their average incomes drop 4%. In 2011 alone, they fell 1.7%. The poorest 20% have fared even worse under Obama, Census data show. Their incomes have dropped more than 7% since 2009, and are now lower than theyíve been at any time since 1985, after adjusting for inflation.
Curious

Bloomington, IN

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Chief A wrote:
MEDICARE FINES HOSPITALS OVER READMITTING PATIENTS!
So. I wonder who's responsible for THIS. Oh, I forgot, it's the much beloved by liberals and welfare recipients "Affordable Health Care Act".
Fan of Leon The Man

Salem, IN

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Who cares of aggravation, legislation and regulation lead to ever more taxation? It don't bother you and me as long as it's FREE, FREE, FREE!
Capt Z

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Michell should be monitoring what those food stamp recipients eat.
Capt Z

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Michelle O
Curious

Bloomington, IN

#9 Oct 4, 2012
WEll, judging by the number of 'clueless, you're nuts, disagree' judgements, this certainly gives one the idea of the caliber of people writing.

'Obamaphone' anyone?
Curious

Bloomington, IN

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Not even any decent retorts.
Maj B

AOL

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Also Obama lost another supporter!
AARP to Obama: Donít mention us again!
Curious

Bloomington, IN

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Maj B wrote:
Also Obama lost another supporter!
AARP to Obama: Donít mention us again!
To hell with AARP!! They are a patsy of the democratic party. I keep getting mail from these idiots and it goes to the circular file as soon as I get it. Sometimes I feel like burning it publically.
Rod

Hamilton, OH

#14 Oct 12, 2012
I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 5 hr Ready 196
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 13 hr Rickhammond 28
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Anybody Anywhere 21,174
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 20 hr Boro parent 32,019
child murders 1980 (Jul '08) 21 hr StillHaughtsme 18
News 2 men accused of raping woman in Dayton (Aug '12) 22 hr Zoom 8
shannon Sep 15 shecrazygrossho 1

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages