alice cooper concert

Beckley, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2010
I am looking for pictures from the Alice Cooper concert last month. The pictures I want are of the last song ("Schools Out") where the tall blond was throwing balloons off the stage to the crowd and Alice Cooper was stabbing them with a sword. She was on the left hand side of the stage near Chuck Garric (bass player). I would love to have some pictures of her on stage and if anyone has any pictures, I will gladly pay for them. Thanks. Byt the fantastic concert and love the Fraze, Dayton area and all the people I met while visiting there. Rock on.
Gos Sip

Brecksville, OH

#2 Aug 3, 2010
I could be wrong, isn't that Alice/Vincent's daughter Calico?

here's a shot of her alone:

http://alicecooper.se/bio/calico.jpg
alice cooper concert

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 3, 2010
no, but yes, she does slightly resemble Calico, I go to a lot of his concerts and in the past Calico did a lot of shows with the Coop and just love to watch her. But in the past year, the girl who does the stunts with him name is Tiffany Lowe (I think she is best friends with Calico Cooper) Neither are the girl who was on stage in Dayton, during the last song especially, that same girl was on stage with him in Knoxville - Charlotte and there is a video of her throwing the balloons during Schools Out on You Tube, her name is Jackie Hale Jarrell or Jackie Hell Jarrell :) She was on the left side of the stage mostly and someone probably got some good shots of her during Schools Out throwing the giant balloons. She is tall, blond and gorgeous. Thank you so much for responding and the picture of Calico. :):)
alice cooper concert

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 3, 2010
will pay for any pictures anyone may have of her. Let me know and I will send you my email and address. Thanks. I was on the right hand side of the seats and the lights ruined any pictures I took of the left hand side of the stage.
alice cooper concert

Beckley, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2010
sorry to keep bringing this thread up but am hoping if I keep it on top someone will see it that has pictures. I really would love some pics of her in Dayton.
was there too

Beckley, WV

#6 Aug 3, 2010
was there too, saw the girl you are talking about and lots of people around me had camera phones but don't know if any of them got her picture, will check around.
alice cooper concert

Beckley, WV

#7 Aug 3, 2010
again, will pay for any pics - thanks
alice cooper concert

Beckley, WV

#8 Aug 6, 2010
still looking for pics

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr John Doe 20,279
"What is our empire really defending?" 8 hr Leon Harrison 1
Gas up to $2.59! Mon elmer fudd 1
Gary holt Mon Tantor 2
Dump The Trump Mon Dump the Trump 19
FEMA Camps and NWO May 21 The Hack Checker 8
I will miss him, he was like a god to me. (Mar '11) May 20 Tantor 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages