David Ernest Duke: Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ebenezer Lennox Scroggie

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 24, 2013
 
Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, OH supports David Duke's newly announced presidential campaign for the 2016 election.

The news broke on Thursday, when Kristin Duke of West Palm Beach, Fla., said she was at a party in Port St. Lucie, Fla., and met Lee and Jon Cox. She said the two men were shirtless and had very short hair and Lee had a black hat with the word "skinhead" on it.

Kristin Duke's father, David Duke, is a former Louisiana legislator and is running as a Republican this year for the congressional seat vacated by former Rep. Bob Livingston, R-La. Duke ran the National Association for the Advancement of White People.

Upon hearing the news, Leon Harrison of Ohio volunteered to be Duke's running mate and set out to collect money and signatures.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 25, 2013
 
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
And these devout disciples of Dimuhcrat diversity, think or feeeeeelllll or squeal that voting for David Duke is racist perversity? Who gives a shit about these hypocrites, who legally rob, especially after those black and brown folks vote and take "their" jobs. Oh, it would be a disgrace if they were replaced?
We don;t care about you racist rants of conservative politics Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, OH. All we ask is that you STOP raping our children! The irony is that you never worked an honest day in your life. Molesting children is neither a profession nor a career you buffoon.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You will lose this battle Leon Harrison! You will pay for your sins! You may have raped me as a young boy, but I will have my vengeance!
Sookie Stackouse

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 26, 2013
 
Is Leon Harrison still spewing his racial nonsense and and molesting little boys? What a wacko, kinda like Jacko!
Leon Harrison

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 26, 2013
 
Leon wants the bumping of the donuts with little kiddie widdies.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 26, 2013
 
Leon Harrison wrote:
Leon wants the bumping of the donuts with little kiddie widdies.
Gross!
Jimmy Stanton

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 26, 2013
 
Leon Harrison wrote:
Leon wants the bumping of the donuts with little kiddie widdies.
Wasn't that an SNL skit or have I lost my bloody mind? Great, Leon Harrison rapes children, we don't need the details of that wankers buggery!
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, by the way, it has been far too long, hearing what David Duke has to say! Does he threaten us with perversity, or with real diversity?
Boo Radley

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 27, 2013
 
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Oh, by the way, it has been far too long, hearing what David Duke has to say! Does he threaten us with perversity, or with real diversity?
Leon Harrison the pedophile speaks again for some reason.
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 5, 2013
 
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Oh, by the way, it has been far too long, hearing what David Duke has to say! Does he threaten us with perversity, or with real diversity?
Wow, Leon Harrison endorsing David Duke?
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 12, 2013
 
Deacon Drake wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Leon Harrison endorsing David Duke?
Wow what?
The Duke of Hazard

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 12, 2013
 
Hey, you little liberal pukes, when is the last time you heard or read something by [not about] David Duke? Don'tcha just love diversity?
Avery

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 12, 2013
 
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Hey, you little liberal pukes, when is the last time you heard or read something by [not about] David Duke? Don'tcha just love diversity?
Today, it sounds a lot like your racist nonsense.
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 14, 2013
 
I'd just like to hear and see David Duke speak for himself, instead of the hateful hearsay, coming from these dumb little liberal Obama elves, the turd persons being at least the third persons.
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 16, 2013
 
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
I'd just like to hear and see David Duke speak for himself, instead of the hateful hearsay, coming from these dumb little liberal Obama elves, the turd persons being at least the third persons.
What was it like being raised by a harlot in a rural Kentucky brothel Leon?
Kathleen Hanna

Westfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 27, 2013
 
Boo Radley wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon Harrison the pedophile speaks again for some reason.
He uses the Internet to try and connect with people because he is unable to do so in person unless it involve drinking their urine.
Fireman Fred

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 27, 2013
 
Kathleen Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>
He uses the Internet to try and connect with people because he is unable to do so in person unless it involve drinking their urine.
GAG!
Joe Wurzelbacher

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 28, 2013
 
Kathleen Hanna wrote:
He uses the Internet to try and connect with people because he is unable to do so in person unless it involve drinking their urine.
Trusty is more odd than fiction. Leon Harrison does take urine samples home from his doctors office for consumption. He and Fred always exchange a glass after reading Leon's homemade East Kentucky Magazine at the Waffle House of Horror.
You didnt write that

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 2, 2013
 
Ebenezer Lennox Scroggie wrote:
Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, OH supports David Duke's newly announced presidential campaign for the 2016 election.
The news broke on Thursday, when Kristin Duke of West Palm Beach, Fla., said she was at a party in Port St. Lucie, Fla., and met Lee and Jon Cox. She said the two men were shirtless and had very short hair and Lee had a black hat with the word "skinhead" on it.
Kristin Duke's father, David Duke, is a former Louisiana legislator and is running as a Republican this year for the congressional seat vacated by former Rep. Bob Livingston, R-La. Duke ran the National Association for the Advancement of White People.
Upon hearing the news, Leon Harrison of Ohio volunteered to be Duke's running mate and set out to collect money and signatures.
I can't believe he's not in jail
DEB 6093924976

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 3, 2013
 
Is Debra m. Harrison in the KKK too? She may have needed to join the Aryan Brotherhood/Sisterhood in jail for protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Dayton Forum right now

Search the Dayton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min xxxrayted 28,468
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 23 min tongue in cheek 31,006
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 8 hr julian 39
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
The White House has its eye on Dayton 18 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Why can't we post photos any more? Thu The Hack Checker 1
17-year-old boy indicted for knock-out game Wed The Hack Checker 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dayton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••