Leno Turns on Obama
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Calls the past four years "wasted".

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 29, 2012
wasted is mild for this lame turd of a President...I hope his followers go away with him...
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 29, 2012
sigp220 wrote:
wasted is mild for this lame turd of a President...I hope his followers go away with him...
Nearly half the ppulation will still have their hands out for their government hand out.
Lyndon Johnson knew what he was doing when he created the welfare state and famously said "This will have the (N-word) voting Democrat for the next two hundred years."
Roosevelt said something very similar after creating Social Security.
The New Cool Warrior

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Unfortunately, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan cannot distance themselves from Carl Rove, Lame Brain McCain, Brainy Cheney and the Bushmen and friends; no matter how hard they are tryin' without lyin', and their campaign is dyin'. They cannot keep Lame Brain McCain, Carl Rove and those old Bushmen off of the TV, too much of them we see. Three Bushmen terms, three foreign wars that we cannot afford, having been burned we learned. Like ya know, we want those old Bushmen and media friends to go. Reliable Retarded Republicun media nuts and sluts have to admit that the thrifty patriotic party did no real budget cuts, the existence of the Department of Education still giving Tea Party people aggravation.

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#5 Sep 29, 2012
at least the Ryan and Romney ticket won't bow down and let the muslin trash run over us ....and they will not let the 2nd amendment get taken away by the un scum...those wars you talk about were not our doing moron those wars were started by the arabs...we got dragged into it and at least we didn't turn and run like you would....go ahead and stay with the loser democracks you will be the one with out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Leftovers 21,051
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) 7 hr Dig Bick 106
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr huh 32,016
The Source of Their Economic Problems Are White... 13 hr wowed 5
Tecumseh the prophet Fri Ricardo montobomb 1
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) Aug 16 yourmom 165
Not for the faint of heart. Aug 8 Heretoplay 1

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages