A place to hunt
Gbbusch

Dayton, OH

#1 Dec 6, 2017
I am 46 years old retired military and a Christian. I am looking for someone who would allow me to bow hunt farmland or property. It would be for me and my son (who is currently 16). I would be deeply grateful for any place that would allow. Thank you for any consideration and God Bless.
Leo

Leo, IN

#2 Dec 17, 2017
what you hunt ? cans ?
greg

Draper, UT

#3 Feb 6, 2018
Leo wrote:
what you hunt ? cans ?
It’s no secret that some members of Trump’s administration have barely concealed frustrations about the president and his rash and often ill-advised actions. In November, BuzzFeed reported that Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, called the president an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner.” In January, Michael Wolff reported in his book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House (so take this with a grain of salt) that Steve Mnuchin and Reince Priebus thought the president was an “idiot” and that Gary Cohn thought the man was “dumb as shit.”

This new report serves as a good reminder of that constant, simmering tension, but it’s hard to beat out that time Rex Tillerson reportedly called Trump a “fucking moron.”

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#4 Feb 10, 2018
greg wrote:
<quoted text>

It’s no secret that some members of Trump’s administration have barely concealed frustrations about the president and his rash and often ill-advised actions. In November, BuzzFeed reported that Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, called the president an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner.” In January, Michael Wolff reported in his book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House (so take this with a grain of salt) that Steve Mnuchin and Reince Priebus thought the president was an “idiot” and that Gary Cohn thought the man was “dumb as shit.”

This new report serves as a good reminder of that constant, simmering tension, but it’s hard to beat out that time Rex Tillerson reportedly called Trump a “fucking moron.”
As the swamp drains, you will hear much moaning, groaning and name calling. The people you mentioned are perplexed that it isn't politics as usual and they simply cannot function in a transparent and properly ran government. Sure it looks idiotic to them, they are the swamp creatures and need to go.

Watch them squirm and wiggle, they do everything then can to try and bring our president down but it's not gonna happen.

President Trump was right!

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#5 Feb 10, 2018
Gbbusch wrote:
I am 46 years old retired military and a Christian. I am looking for someone who would allow me to bow hunt farmland or property. It would be for me and my son (who is currently 16). I would be deeply grateful for any place that would allow. Thank you for any consideration and God Bless.
Wish I had seen this earlier, lots of room here in the forest where you would be welcomed. I'm 250 miles south of you, I live at the geographical center of the Southern portion of the Daniel Boone National Forest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 min Texas 22,380
Adult movie theaters (Sep '12) Jul 15 Spanky 16
child murders 1980 (Jul '08) Jul 15 April Wynn 19
Wayne Township elementary 1969-1970 (Jun '10) Jul 8 Beth Natali 4
News Dayton company lands $20M contract to make wate... Jul 7 404 not found 18
Down2mycore (Dec '17) Jul 6 Momma1991 36
News Local flag and banner retailer continues to gro... Jul 5 Anonymous 1

Dayton Jobs

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages