Dem. Candidate Practicing Law Without...

Dem. Candidate Practicing Law Without a License in MA

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#1 Sep 24, 2012
The Democrat candidate for Senator from Massachusetts has been practicing law in that state without a valid license. It is a clear violation of state law. This is the same woman who used phony Cherokee ancestry to obtain an afirmative action teaching position at Harvard's law school.
Democrats just don't think character and integrity are necessary in government do they? Since they are all engaged in the theft of the voter's hard earned income, ethics and Democrats don't mix at all.
http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/09/elizabet...
weider

Elyria, OH

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Lies do not matter to liberals.
Factchecker

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 24, 2012
weider wrote:
Lies do not matter to liberals.
Evidently laws don't either.
Perhaps Warren can develope this course suggestion for next year's fall semester: how about a course entitled "How to break the laws you passed as a public servant"?
Harvard needs such diversity and usefullness, right?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Same state that Romney ran down the tubes, duh.

Massachusetts 47th in job creation
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

#5 Sep 24, 2012
The Fact Checker wrote:
Same state that Romney ran down the tubes, duh.
Massachusetts 47th in job creation
That lie has been debunked numerous times already. Logically a wise person would have accepted the truth by now.
repubz

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 24, 2012
obama admitted to going overboard on some political ads. the libs are going to lose bigtime in November.
The New Cool Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Mr Spock wrote:
<quoted text>
That lie has been debunked numerous times already. Logically a wise person would have accepted the truth by now.
Okay, once again, real slow: When Romney was the governor, unemployment was FOUR PERCENT, the lowest rate in the nation; therefore Massachusettes natually had low job-creation rate that was in fact great because most jobs were filled and the state had a balanced budget and was paying its bills...despite the babble of the Dimuhcrat shrill Dimuhcrat shills and squaws, ya'll. When you get to the bottom, there's no place to go but up, a lesson that was once taught by grownups.
The Old Cold Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Is anybody besides me sick and tired and bored with the friendly-media whorin' of the pale-faced-Injun-squaw Elizabeth Warren?
weider

Elyria, OH

#10 Sep 28, 2012
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
Is anybody besides me sick and tired and bored with the friendly-media whorin' of the pale-faced-Injun-squaw Elizabeth Warren?
Not just Warren but the whole democratic machine.
koomer

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Duval Patrick has been governor of MA for 6 years. Seems like everyone wants to go easy on minority candidates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr WPWW 20,924
Hey, you so-called conservative Pentagon pimps! 12 hr Dindunuffin 2
Good morning, my cupcakes and snowflakes! 22 hr Net Nut 1
News Local rapper denies his group, Diamond Cut, is ... (May '08) Wed MARYJANE 27
To you professional-veteran victims out there: Wed Didndunuffin 2
Please tell me about Dayton (particularly North... Mar 20 Tantor 5
Local News Is Terrible Mar 20 Nwords 9

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages