Who hates successful people?

Who hates successful people?

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Patriot

Cleves, OH

#1 May 26, 2012
Obama and most of the Democrats in Congress who wants to tax us to death.
late night news

Columbus, OH

#3 May 26, 2012
the repubs and dems have taxed us too much for decades. stop voting them in office.
avenger

Cleves, OH

#6 May 26, 2012
And you are a d head.
Smokersstink

Loveland, OH

#7 May 26, 2012
avenger wrote:
And you are a d head.
What's a d head?
Ron Paul

Mccaysville, GA

#8 May 26, 2012
Ron Paul 2012
The New Cool Warrior

Lucasville, OH

#10 May 31, 2012
Am I the only person who is open and honest and tough enough to admit and confess that I occasionally feel pangs of envy and jealousy? But not enough to make me crazy with hate. Nor do I drink or boohoo because I did not do what those other people did to be where they are at, with or without the aid or enablement of Republicuns or Dimuhcrats.
thomasparmaleere ports

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Thomas A. Parmalee with the Kates-Boyles Publications reported yesterday that Newcomer Funeral Home is occupying a building that was once owned by Henry Vinson. Parmalee reported Vinson leased the building to mostly Black funeral homes. Parmalee reported Henry Vinson was involved in the White House Sex Scandal in the early 1990's and then went on to purchase funeral homes. Thomas Parmalee did not have any information on the record from Newcomer Funeral Home or Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer. On the Newcomer website, www.NewcomerFamily.com , Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer and his wife Theresa Newcomer state "Families save hundreds and even thousands of dollars at Newcomer". Newcomer Funeral Homes operate in Dayton, Ohio; Louisville, KY; Topeka, KS; New Richmond, IN; Beaver Creek, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Florida; Colorado; Columbus, OH; Toledo, OH;. Thomas A. Parmalee did not state the motivation of the article and the article reported no new events. Thomas Parmalee did not report that Henry Vinson was employed by or had ownership in the funeral home. Newcomer Funeral Home and their association with Henry Vinson has some questioning Vinson's suitability to be in funeral business according to Thomas A. Parmalee. Thomas A. Parmalee also reported Henry Vinson was a minister but he did not report Vinson had officiated at any funeral services at Newcomer or other funeral homes. Thomas A. Parmalee reported there are possible investigations of funeral homes in Ohio by the Ohio Funeral Board.

Thomas A. Parmalee with the Kates-Boyles Publications reported yesterday that Newcomer Funeral Home is occupying a building that was once owned by Henry Vinson. Parmalee reported Vinson leased the building to mostly Black funeral homes. Parmalee reported Henry Vinson was involved in the White House Sex Scandal in the early 1990's and then went on to purchase funeral homes. Thomas Parmalee did not have any information on the record from Newcomer Funeral Home or Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer. On the Newcomer website, www.NewcomerFamily.com , Warren J.(Ren) Newcomer and his wife Theresa Newcomer state "Families save hundreds and even thousands of dollars at Newcomer". Newcomer Funeral Homes operate in Dayton, Ohio; Louisville, KY; Topeka, KS; New Richmond, IN; Beaver Creek, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Florida; Colorado; Columbus, OH; Toledo, OH;. Thomas A. Parmalee did not state the motivation of the article and the article reported no new events. Thomas Parmalee did not report that Henry Vinson was employed by or had ownership in the funeral home. Newcomer Funeral Home and their association with Henry Vinson has some questioning Vinson's suitability to be in funeral business according to Thomas A. Parmalee. Thomas A. Parmalee also reported Henry Vinson was a minister but he did not report Vinson had officiated at any funeral services at Newcomer or other funeral homes. Thomas A. Parmalee reported there are possible investigations of funeral homes in Ohio by the Ohio Funeral Board.
The Old Cold Warrior

Georgetown, OH

#14 Jun 3, 2012
It ain't hate, but I don't feel equal or great, you see, when I know that Ellen Degenerate and Rachel Madcow get younger, prettier and sexier women than me! It ain't fair and they should share!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why whine about criminal-immigrant crimes? 8 min Net Nut 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr the Ace of Spades 20,035
"I will vote for her or him if..." 2 hr Leon Harrison 1
N.J. Governor Chris Christie 4 hr Leon Harrison 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr Scarry 31,856
Norris Lake (Apr '11) 12 hr KATBLUE 42
"Conni Post didn't mention Muslim countries" Mon Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages