The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14082 Feb 26, 2013
Here is what Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) looks like when she's sober!

country_gurl

Boston, MA

#14083 Feb 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Here is what Instantclownpu$$y (PRICELESS) looks like when she's sober!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9VNheudr2boXX
im waiting. Best hurry up or you road trip will be a sausage fest;)lol
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#14085 Feb 26, 2013
gayclownsrulesapperantle wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how dumb you make your self look? You idolize clowns.... so when your 50 you're finally going to have the interests of a teenager? I WILL slap the taste out of your mouth. I'm in overland and I have a car so I can come to you. Where are you at? If you really show up I will have it recorded, and will post the fight on YouTube, weather I lose or win. When you lose though, I'm going to paint your face with dog shet.
Ooh scary!!!! If you are in Overland, you def are hellified ghetto!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#14086 Feb 26, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I already described what I look, back when everyone was saying I was fat. But you keep beating around the bush and your not answering my question! Maybe you do look like one of the village people.lol
Unfortunately, Warrior's mother smoked crack rock while he was in the womb. It's too bad that his mama smoked that crack rock!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#14087 Feb 26, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll pass and let you and country_gurl have your first date alone.
I'll bet that you are a round, rotund, large marge. A whale of a woman!
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#14088 Feb 26, 2013
Warrior's mother smoking crack caused damage to chromosome 37, which is the one that makes normal people heterosexuals. His was deformed so therefore he is now a homo. I am not anti-homo, there is nothing wrong with being gay, I just think it's important that everyone recognizes and understands that Warrior's a total gay boy. He is also the catcher not the pitcher as well. Again, nothing wrong with being gay, just getting the facts straight, that's all.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14090 Feb 27, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>im waiting. Best hurry up or you road trip will be a sausage fest;)lol
Well are you up for this road trip? I have to travel a great distance to pick you and Charlie and Little Buddy up! Looks to me like we are all taking a chance in the "looks" department. You won't be dissapointed with me or my little buddy and besides we are not in it for looks we are in it for a good time!

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

#14091 Feb 27, 2013
Have you been there? I guess Alton...right across the bridge is horrible too? Gang violence at fast eddies...
steelcappedskinh ead

West Helena, AR

#14092 Feb 27, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You look like a mixed breed heinz57 now get back in your m.u.d.h.u.t chief or is it Pedro.Bwwwwwwwwa 5372/7734 W.P.W.W 4-Life and stop smoking all those poles it stunt your growth.
dude your screen name is insaneclownposse...dont be talking about W.P.W.W. you douche
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#14093 Feb 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well are you up for this road trip? I have to travel a great distance to pick you and Charlie and Little Buddy up! Looks to me like we are all taking a chance in the "looks" department. You won't be dissapointed with me or my little buddy and besides we are not in it for looks we are in it for a good time!
how do you know I wont be disappointed you don't even know what my preferences are?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14094 Feb 27, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know I wont be disappointed you don't even know what my preferences are?
Because WARRIOR has always exceeded expectations!
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#14095 Feb 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well are you up for this road trip? I have to travel a great distance to pick you and Charlie and Little Buddy up! Looks to me like we are all taking a chance in the "looks" department. You won't be dissapointed with me or my little buddy and besides we are not in it for looks we are in it for a good time!
And the fact that you say "were not in it for the looks" kind of scares me. If you show up at my door looking like Sloth from the goonies. Well im sorry sweetie but im going to have to break your heart:/.......but ill compensate you for your gas,,,I promise;)
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#14096 Feb 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Because WARRIOR has always exceeded expectations!
OH, REALLY? How many times have you done this?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14097 Feb 27, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OH, REALLY? How many times have you done this?
Everytime I enter a room people are happy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14098 Feb 27, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>And the fact that you say "were not in it for the looks" kind of scares me. If you show up at my door looking like Sloth from the goonies. Well im sorry sweetie but im going to have to break your heart:/.......but ill compensate you for your gas,,,I promise;)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am quite stunning though..
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#14099 Feb 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am quite stunning though..
ok, i'll take your word for it;)
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14102 Feb 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everytime I enter a room people are happy!
That's the first time you have ever told the truth here on topics people are happy,g.a.y,and flamboyant just like you Rue Paul(never gets old)Bwwwwwwwwwwwa sweety pie HAHAHAHAHAHH0M0HAHA 5372/7734 CLOWNS RULE!!!!!!!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#14103 Feb 27, 2013
Mr Fashion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stunning!
http://www.chilloutpoint.com/funny/supersized...
That's a great picture of the little midget m.u.d.h.u.t dweller.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa you have been p.u.n.k.e.d warrior come out and play.HAHAHAHAHAH0M05372/7734
country_gurl

Hadley, MA

#14104 Feb 27, 2013
Mr Fashion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stunning!
http://www.chilloutpoint.com/funny/supersized...
OH MY:).....WARRIOR you are a man in full....come over here and get me...im ready;)
Dial Dude Duh Duh

Sonoma, CA

#14106 Feb 27, 2013
Is this the farts thread? Stinking is in the good book so it is okay. Stop being so uptite about stinking as it is okay. If you bottle that stinkingness up inside then you will be poisoned by it, as the Good Father said " so my son, it would appear that something nasty crawled up inside you and died there". I dont live in Piedmont no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 1 hr What 17
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 3 hr Gun Nut 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Springboro Resident 31,518
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 4 hr The New Cool Warrior 6
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 7 hr Calvin James 14
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 21 hr The New Cool Warrior 7
What happens when traffic cameras go away? 22 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
Dayton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dayton

Personal Finance