The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 552)

Showing posts 11,021 - 11,040 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Next week, in honor of African American History Month, the WPWW network will present a 5 minute documentary on all the inventions the Black man has bestowed upon the world. Join us for this powerful 300-second long documentary, commercial free, as we show what the Black man has brought to the table in way of inventions. Not only did the Black man introduce the world to the all purpose "stick," but we'll show the recent "urban yufe" and their strange brews like "jenkum" and "lean" guaranteed to get you off hood rat style. Tune in to channel 5372 at 12:12 pm all next week for this powerful but very, very, short documentary titled "Wassup."
DON'T forget the Blacks invented peanut butter and cotton gin.
blackwhitedating site

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Black women looking for white men??? black women loving white men???----- Blackwhiteplanet.com -- is the #1 black women white men dating site.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

MalbaCACfudgepackers wrote:
<quoted text>bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
23.6500s 146.6333e" is that your IP address?
Follow these simple instructions:
1.- Log out.
2.- Go to your registered user panel / setti<quoted text>
With "peniis" like that you be best to stay off line, sIndian.
Fixed
MalbarCACA Poofters, Benders, sIndians, Levis, Adelaideans, McPoos...
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/T7... if there is one.
3.- If there are any preferences listed choose Unhide my location.
4.- Delete all Hometown entries.
4.- You may now log back in.
5.- Never again post from a hidden or masked location.
bavarchis, jbs, jcs, yys, p5s, ams, tas, jms, cdbs, rds, bbs, pms, Leveque Destroyers and all other FAGgogotes, PAEDOs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALEs, F*CKWITs, IDENTITY THIEves, PLAGIARIZERs, ROBBERs, IMPOSTORs, AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs you have all been sussed.
Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.
Barbaric, savage, uneducated, illiterate, scumbag, liars, fakes, deceivers, fraudsters, frauds and CACA eaters, worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN FOOK OFF back to the villages and slums of your SHITHOLE STINKCESSPOOL HINDUSSTENCH CACAMOTHERLAND.
THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, black dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI FUCKTURD FREE ZONE.
23.6500s 146.6333e" is that your IP address?
Follow these simple instructions:
1.- Log out.
2.- Go to your registered user panel / setti<quoted text>
With "peniis" like that you be best to stay off line, sIndian.
Fixed
Hey KAFART I think the above is for you....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WPWW wrote:
Next week, in honor of African American History Month, the WPWW network will present a 5 minute documentary on all the inventions the Black man has bestowed upon the world. Join us for this powerful 300-second long documentary, commercial free, as we show what the Black man has brought to the table in way of inventions. Not only did the Black man introduce the world to the all purpose "stick," but we'll show the recent "urban yufe" and their strange brews like "jenkum" and "lean" guaranteed to get you off hood rat style. Tune in to channel 5372 at 12:12 pm all next week for this powerful but very, very, short documentary titled "Wassup."
2nd friendly reminder 5372 is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK@. Do not use without the express written permission of WARRIOR and Company. Thank you..

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I see the trolls are alive and well this afternoon. Always ready to lay blame and scapegoat. No personal responsibility at all, just the entitlement delusion they vehemently claim everyone else has. What a life...lol

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Sup folks? Does anyone here know of a good quack doctor in a 40 mile radius of Detroit who can help me get on to SSD ? I is gittin real tired of my job and want to rest now.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
I see the trolls are alive and well this afternoon. Always ready to lay blame and scapegoat. No personal responsibility at all, just the entitlement delusion they vehemently claim everyone else has. What a life...lol
That's the pot calling the kettle black no pun intended Mr.Entitlement look @ your cartoon moniker you display a grown house ape I will let you get back to sweeping the floors oh you are a sanitation engineer.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't wrong tour 2013.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
James

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Roo's taste like chicken.
country_gurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>That's the pot calling the kettle black no pun intended Mr.Entitlement look @ your cartoon moniker you display a grown house ape I will let you get back to sweeping the floors oh you are a sanitation engineer.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't wrong tour 2013.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
well I guess that's better than getting payed to have sex with morbidly obese woman on the internet. That's what you like isn't it? That's why your always trying to get me to come be your co-worker down in your little cricus act..Bwwwwwwwwa
country_gurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>That's the pot calling the kettle black no pun intended Mr.Entitlement look @ your cartoon moniker you display a grown house ape I will let you get back to sweeping the floors oh you are a sanitation engineer.Bwwwwwwwwwwwa Stay white stay strong you can't wrong tour 2013.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!
not only is engaging in sexual activities with the obese a paying job for you its also a condition you suffer with. You and your "posse" claim to be insane demented clowns, so most likely you suffer from feederism/fat fetishism/necrophilia. You want me to come work for you so you can watch me eat, and get so morbidly obese until my body can't stand the wait and I collapse into myself, then you'll get enjoyment out of making love to my cold lifeless body...right?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Test. White Power. White Pride. Worldwide. Test. Be Strong. Be White. ZOG = anti-White. Test. Aryan Supermen. STOP THE HATE AND S-E-P-A-R-A-T-E. 1212.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>2nd friendly reminder 5372 is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK@. Do not use without the express written permission of WARRIOR and Company. Thank you..
Homo-RuePaul(Priceless!) 5372
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>well I guess that's better than getting payed to have sex with morbidly obese woman on the internet. That's what you like isn't it? That's why your always trying to get me to come be your co-worker down in your little cricus act..Bwwwwwwwwa
I like your style..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>not only is engaging in sexual activities with the obese a paying job for you its also a condition you suffer with. You and your "posse" claim to be insane demented clowns, so most likely you suffer from feederism/fat fetishism/necrophilia. You want me to come work for you so you can watch me eat, and get so morbidly obese until my body can't stand the wait and I collapse into myself, then you'll get enjoyment out of making love to my cold lifeless body...right?
Sick, but funny none the less..
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo-RuePaul(Priceless!) 5372
Hello Pumpkin. Do you really want to take another beat down? I can start if you wish..
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Pumpkin. Do you really want to take another beat down? I can start if you wish..
Scary Warrior, who now apparently resides in Virginia. You queer little cross dressing homo-RuePaul(kills me!)!

Since: Nov 11

Thomasville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary Warrior, who now apparently resides in Virginia. You queer little cross dressing homo-RuePaul(kills me!)!
Warrior is what we call in "internet gangster." He's got heavy testicles online but in real life they shrivel up like raisins. He acts if he wears some kind of crown as "master debater" on Topix. He should that we all laugh AT him, not WITH him LOL
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Attention: The W.P.W.W network will be premiering a family show on how defend yourself against the uncivilized primate thugs we will discuss and give examples on how to lay traps and how to protect your family using the Death wish tactical programs developed by the famous Charles Bronson stay tuned to channel 5372 for showtimes.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign 2013,cleaning up America of the Zulu plague.5372/7734/2013 Clowns Rule!!!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Warrior is what we call in "internet gangster." He's got heavy testicles online but in real life they shrivel up like raisins. He acts if he wears some kind of crown as "master debater" on Topix. He should that we all laugh AT him, not WITH him LOL
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Australia Forum right now

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sid wrote:
<quoted text>You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians
OI Sid are you tripping on some bad acid are you having some bad flashbacks take a 714 and calm down mate K-FART is harmless don't be afraid of his moniker governor.5372/7734 Clowns Rule!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,021 - 11,040 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

15 Users are viewing the Dayton Forum right now

Search the Dayton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 50 min Reality Speaks 28,989
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 52 min Let Freedom Ring 31,096
Review: Courtyards Of Kettering (Jul '10) 16 hr Private 36
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Sun Sky King 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) Sun PLOPAGANDA FEAR MONGERING 195
Fired bus driver moves to get job back Sat Sky King 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000