The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,321 - 10,340 of 18,610 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Sooner or later the racism comes out in everybody. You are not as lilly white as you hope you can be one day.
Yeah the racism sure does come out. Yeah I just sit at home and brood over how much wished I were white....oh the life...poor me I'm black...
Aryan Prince

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if I belong in the cage then so do you and your fellow pan-Aryan albino chimpmates! We can all have a good time! LOL
Dude you're soooo funny. You just mock me to get your "point" across. Soooo original LOL. What's funny as well was your ridiculous glamorization of black culture.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you're soooo funny. You just mock me to get your "point" across. Soooo original LOL. What's funny as well was your ridiculous glamorization of black culture.
Why do you copy and paste?? Does your brain not function?? Clearly you're unable to match wits, CLEARLY. If all you can do is regurgitate what you hear that makes you no more than a barely functional dummy.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you copy and paste?? Does your brain not function?? Clearly you're unable to match wits, CLEARLY. If all you can do is regurgitate what you hear that makes you no more than a barely functional dummy.
Kallark,
To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. Fred Sanford: You BIG DUMMY!
Johnny Creagan

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The Chineese people are the majority race in the world, but I don't see anything about their culture except they run raundries and chop suey joints and their leader is a seer called Ling Ting Tong, whom they say could never be wrong.
I never see anything about Japs either, except they are yellow and have big buck horse teeth.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Johnny Creagan wrote:
The Chineese people are the majority race in the world, but I don't see anything about their culture except they run raundries and chop suey joints and their leader is a seer called Ling Ting Tong, whom they say could never be wrong.
I never see anything about Japs either, except they are yellow and have big buck horse teeth.
Please have your mommy or gay lover proofread your garbage before you post it tinkerbell. Do you hear me? Well do you?

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

ARYAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark,
To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. Fred Sanford: You BIG DUMMY!
That's the stupidest application of that law ever LOL! Keep it up. Maybe one day you'll be able to drive you and your Aryan princesses around town on the short bus. You'll move from passenger to driver! YAY!!!!!
Nick

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Won't be that dangerous if I come down there for super bowl and stay here

http://www.sportseventrentals.com/super-bowl/...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the stupidest application of that law ever LOL! Keep it up. Maybe one day you'll be able to drive you and your Aryan princesses around town on the short bus. You'll move from passenger to driver! YAY!!!!!
Come on Kallark, cut me a little slack. You know that was funny. Yay! you big dummy.....
Johnny Creagan

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Please have your mommy or gay lover proofread your garbage before you post it tinkerbell. Do you hear me? Well do you?
Smell me long and hard after I take a poop in your back yard.

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Kallark, cut me a little slack. You know that was funny. Yay! you big dummy.....
Oh yeah you bet it was funny! I was laughing at yo.....*cough cough*...... with you. You're QUITE the comedian. Have you ever thought about joining the Blue Collar Comedy Tour? You could be among like minded Aryans like Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Ron White. I think you just might make it!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah you bet it was funny! I was laughing at yo.....*cough cough*...... with you. You're QUITE the comedian. Have you ever thought about joining the Blue Collar Comedy Tour? You could be among like minded Aryans like Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Ron White. I think you just might make it!
"Get Her Done"!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Johnny Creagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny or is it Chet?
wow, you really are one freaky individual polock! Bonjour poop head.
tim macdonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Libby democrays need slave race
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
S.t.f.u you fish eyed fool did you hear that pumpkin well did you oh by the way have a nice glass of c.ha.m.p.I.m.p.l.e you have been served you slack jawed backwoods hillbilly. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule fool!!!!!!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Johnny Creagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chet stand in front of a fan and urinate in to it and take a Pollock shower.Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2013
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
A.r.a.n.n.y.a. I've noticed in a lot of your post you use feminine sayings are you finally coming out of the closet pinky.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
ABarbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>A.r.a.n.n.y.a. I've noticed in a lot of your post you use feminine sayings are you finally coming out of the closet pinky.Bwwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
ICP the Unicycle is easier to ride if you put the seat back on. Now be a good clown and juggle some little boys balls. 2013 The year of the gay jugheads.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Tonight after the big games on WPWW network. We examine TNB in the NFL. We take a look at the 2000 arrest of Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis who was arrested for allegedly being involved in some sort of urban yufe style murder in Blacklanta, Georgia. Also on tap in our program examining TNB in the NFL, we'll look at Eagles quarterback Michael Vick and his sadistic treatment of man's best friend. Along with these two prominent cases of TNB we will take a look at less known but just as poignant cases of TNB demonstrated in the National Felons League of pro football. WPWW rating *** 1/2
heat seeker

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have something against white southern comedians who cater to a white audience? You're such a racist...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Dayton Forum right now

Search the Dayton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 min Excuse Me 31,141
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 48 min Old Guy 29,445
Downtown Dayton salon to expand, add spa and co... 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 17
Rats removed from Kettering apartment. 5 hr Latin Lover 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr gary 2,225
Mayor Whaley: Immigrant children a humanitarian... Tue Leon Repeat Offender 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000