The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#11280 Oct 3, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that? Funny how that's the only sentence you addressed. Without whitey we would not be able to support the welfare state. And that's just a fact.
Well i thought taxpayers come in all colors, right? Is it not a collective effort of ALL American citizens?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11281 Oct 3, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i thought taxpayers come in all colors, right? Is it not a collective effort of ALL American citizens?
Look it's KaFART or KAFARTI or whatever pathetic name Erkel is using today. The little fairy has been busted like the cherry on his sister! HA!HA!HA!AH!HA!HA!HA!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11282 Oct 3, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin doesn’t surprise me that you & ICP failed so miserably in attempt to discredit me. Your only refutable defense,“ I know he’s a liar, I just can’t prove it, but he’s a liar.”
Since you are a proven to be a petulant child slinging innuendoes around like when you and ICP make bestiality grunting noises in Missouri, it is time for you both to STFU!
Not only are you primitive in thought but also in actions. You want to resort to Neanderthal behavior by having ICP lick the area where your legs join, after being humiliated by a Barbarian. You resort back to your foolish inexcusable conduct of name calling. Not only did I expose you & ICP as frauds but also hypocritical frauds.
If everyone is an actor then why do you & ICP hang around like ostentatious little trolls? Is it because you so desperately need to validate your pitiful existence? Pumpkin do you understand? Well Pumpkin do you? Do you see Pumpkin, You don't have to call anyones names to make a point!
Aryanna you are a liar you can post from other cities your not fooling anyone now you have been served candyazz.Bwwwwwwwwwwa!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11283 Oct 3, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look it's KaFART or KAFARTI or whatever pathetic name Erkel is using today. The little fairy has been busted like the cherry on his sister! HA!HA!HA!AH!HA!HA!HA!
I see the little jumping bean is back from smoking a few white owls (poles) his favorite pass time freak trick.bwwwwwwa
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11285 Oct 3, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna you are a liar you can post from other cities your not fooling anyone now you have been served candyazz.Bwwwwwwwwwwa!
You're right ICP, I am Warrior and you're an idiot. You have been served. Judge Dredd?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11287 Oct 3, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryan, Warrior(RuePaul), its so difficult to manipulate where you are from on here.
Hey pumpkin,
Got a business meeting in St.Louis coming up next month. Could you recommend a museums to visit? Any sites around the Arch?
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11288 Oct 3, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pumpkin,
Got a business meeting in St.Louis coming up next month. Could you recommend a museums to visit? Any sites around the Arch?
What's that supposed to mean queerboy? A gay pride meeting? What kind of meeting is it? Maybe I could smash your jaw in?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11289 Oct 3, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that supposed to mean queerboy? A gay pride meeting? What kind of meeting is it? Maybe I could smash your jaw in?
Photography seminar Pumpkin. Possibly staying at Dury Inn near the arch or near O'Fallon, Shilloh area. If you beat the hell out of me, I wont be able to take any photos. So be nice! Pumpkin do you understand, Well, it's all good.........
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#11290 Oct 3, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that supposed to mean queerboy? A gay pride meeting? What kind of meeting is it? Maybe I could smash your jaw in?
What are you going to do tinkerbell hit him with that butterfly tatoo of yours BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
j3steRlives

Anonymous Proxy

#11291 Oct 4, 2012
http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post...

Your govt sells you drugs after taxing you billions to fight it
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11292 Oct 4, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Photography seminar Pumpkin. Possibly staying at Dury Inn near the arch or near O'Fallon, Shilloh area. If you beat the hell out of me, I wont be able to take any photos. So be nice! Pumpkin do you understand, Well, it's all good.........
Since you are being more civil, I wouldn't. You can certainly get under someone's skin. I am not someone to go to any museum, but downtown has got some fun restaurants, bars, and clubs and some beautiful classy women. On the Illinois side is your 24 hour bar(Pops), but it can be rough there, a lot of drunk, rough people and you have strip clubs, but where the strip clubs are located are some of the worst neighborhoods per capita in the country. They are located in East St. Louis but they keep them well lit and safe, just don't make a wrong turn leaving those places. If you like the classier one's go to Larry Flynt's, raunchier go to Roxy's. I haven't been there in years. While I like naked women, don't like to pay and don't like that crowd. A lot of people like the city museum downtown, been there a few times with dates that dragged me there, doesn't do much for me, but a lot of people like it. The bars and clubs right by the stadium are probably the place to go. Have fun, you no good sumbi.ch!
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11293 Oct 4, 2012
Keep your head on a swivel down there though. Nice people but even in downtown, like any city, trouble lurks not far away. People get robbed sometimes down there. Dudes hide behind cars in those parking lots and jump out on you. Just be aware of your surroundings down there. I am pretty sure Shiloh is booorrrring, maybe I am wrong, but I am pretty sure, unless you like those hole in the wall, neighborhood bars, with a few nice ones scattered about.
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11294 Oct 4, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What are you going to do tinkerbell hit him with that butterfly tatoo of yours BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Hey it's the little fagala Twinkie the kid ,Aryanna wants you to do a photo shoot down @waco's rainbow ranch I have a question for you which village people are you going to get dressed up like.Bwwwwwwwwa
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11295 Oct 4, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are being more civil, I wouldn't. You can certainly get under someone's skin. I am not someone to go to any museum, but downtown has got some fun restaurants, bars, and clubs and some beautiful classy women. On the Illinois side is your 24 hour bar(Pops), but it can be rough there, a lot of drunk, rough people and you have strip clubs, but where the strip clubs are located are some of the worst neighborhoods per capita in the country. They are located in East St. Louis but they keep them well lit and safe, just don't make a wrong turn leaving those places. If you like the classier one's go to Larry Flynt's, raunchier go to Roxy's. I haven't been there in years. While I like naked women, don't like to pay and don't like that crowd. A lot of people like the city museum downtown, been there a few times with dates that dragged me there, doesn't do much for me, but a lot of people like it. The bars and clubs right by the stadium are probably the place to go. Have fun, you no good sumbi.ch!
Ok thanks, I have been know to be a sumbi.ch on occasions. A little sarcastic at times, mixed not stirred tongue & cheek humor. No harm, no foul! Now back to business, do you understand, well do you.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11296 Oct 4, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey it's the little fagala Twinkie the kid ,Aryanna wants you to do a photo shoot down @waco's rainbow ranch I have a question for you which village people are you going to get dressed up like.Bwwwwwwwwa
I'll be gone for a week meeting up with Warrior in New Mexico at the Ballon Festival. But rest assured, when I get back ICP you got an ass whoopin coming. ICP do you understand, Well do you?
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11297 Oct 4, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok thanks, I have been know to be a sumbi.ch on occasions. A little sarcastic at times, mixed not stirred tongue & cheek humor. No harm, no foul! Now back to business, do you understand, well do you.
I'll bet you are going to be at the one on the 17th down off of Washington Avenue. That's a bizarre area. You have got lofts with people living there making 200 plus a year and then you have a park right there where there is a bunch of homeless people. Even though you are a POS bastard, that area has been getting a lot of attention for violent crime, so you should definitely be attentive, even though the bars and restaurants are very classy. Just a weird area. Very rich and thugs all in the same place. If Warrior goes with you, tell him there are plenty of gay men for him to socialize and possibly hook up with so he won't feel out of place.
Uh Oh

United States

#11298 Oct 6, 2012
Wow, no replies since Thursday! It looks like all the Kuntas gave up!!!
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#11301 Oct 6, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
Wow, no replies since Thursday! It looks like all the Kuntas gave up!!!
K.u.n.t.a.s haven't gave up there on the campaign trail with O.b.a.m.m.y visiting the 25 worst zoos in the U.S.A trying to get some extra votes for November from all the primates.Bwwwwwwwa
zenuth

Buffalo, NY

#11303 Oct 7, 2012
Hello bitches.Remember me?
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#11304 Oct 7, 2012
zenuth wrote:
Hello bitches.Remember me?
I remember you from your moniker aren't you a rapper don't you go by z.e.n.u.t.z.Bwwwwwwwwa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is your oasis (Jun '08) 14 min IkeLike 3,170
"The unmentioned pachyderm in the room" 8 hr Leon Harrison 2
News OUR Walmart Demands Chain Pay $15/Hr., While UF... 10 hr rapunzel 5
looking for Michael Kelly Stahl 21 hr anoldfriend 1
It is not anti-Semitic racist hate... Sat The Duke of Hazard 4
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Sat Gen4fan 564
"notice to my public" Fri Bic-Lite 7
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]