The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20707 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11265 Oct 2, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>You give them to much credit I can see them now looking at books writing things down a bunch of pencil necks just ask Warrior the main character he is pretty funny for a halfbrreed he must smoke a lot of hemp(poles)lol
A pole smoker he is! He is probably smoking his own right now. He must be extremely flexible to reach that little nub!
icpislame

Jefferson, GA

#11266 Oct 2, 2012
I just got through running for the border jack. That damn burrito is churning and burning in my stomach. Damn, I gotta go take a icp. Hope I got a roll of tp.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11267 Oct 2, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you can Warrior, and I do know that's who you are, because you changed the very words in my own post previously. That's probably because you work for topix and have the ability to do it. I know there is a way, I really haven't tried it, but I am pretty sure I can figure it out. F.ck you with your fascist bs and your large vocabulary. You are smarter than me, and if we were face to face I would have a very difficult time not punching you in the face. Do you understand me queerboy? Well do you? I would rather be black than talk and act like you. Jakoff. "It is hypocrisy at its finest." God you have to be a little geeky a.. faggot. I would bust your lip open, Warrior(RuePaul) faggot. It is easy to speak to someone from the comfort of your little computer. I wish we could meet, you wouldn't be so intelligent anymore. You would have to relearn how to eat. Do you understand fagboy? Well do you fagboy? ICP, I think everyone on here is an actor. I believe Kallark is one of many characters being played as both the antagonist and the protaganist by the same person, probably butthole surfer Warrior. You know the one who gets paid 126k a year.
Pumpkin doesn’t surprise me that you & ICP failed so miserably in attempt to discredit me. Your only refutable defense,“ I know he’s a liar, I just can’t prove it, but he’s a liar.”

Since you are a proven to be a petulant child slinging innuendoes around like when you and ICP make bestiality grunting noises in Missouri, it is time for you both to STFU!

Not only are you primitive in thought but also in actions. You want to resort to Neanderthal behavior by having ICP lick the area where your legs join, after being humiliated by a Barbarian. You resort back to your foolish inexcusable conduct of name calling. Not only did I expose you & ICP as frauds but also hypocritical frauds.

If everyone is an actor then why do you & ICP hang around like ostentatious little trolls? Is it because you so desperately need to validate your pitiful existence? Pumpkin do you understand? Well Pumpkin do you? Do you see Pumpkin, You don't have to call anyones names to make a point!
icpislame

Jefferson, GA

#11268 Oct 2, 2012
I just hope icp is courteous enough to give crybaby "contrarytoyourbe liefs" a reach around while he's packing his fudge and comforting him. Now quit your crying you two homersexuals and drop and give me twenty for the Marine Corps, and then another twenty for being such lighweight girlie men.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11269 Oct 2, 2012
icpislame wrote:
I just hope icp is courteous enough to give crybaby "contrarytoyourbe liefs" a reach around while he's packing his fudge and comforting him. Now quit your crying you two homersexuals and drop and give me twenty for the Marine Corps, and then another twenty for being such lighweight girlie men.
Now that's funny! LAMO!
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11270 Oct 2, 2012
LMAO, I was laughing so hard (typo) LAMO!
Say What

United States

#11271 Oct 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I know that you can ICP, and I do know that's who you are, because you changed the very words in my own post previously. That's probably because you work for topix and have the ability to do it. I know there is a way, I really haven't tried it, but I am pretty sure I can figure it out. F.ck me Waco!. You are smarter than me, and if we were face to face I would have a very difficult time not kissing you in the face. Do you understand me loverboy? I would rather be white than talk and act like you n-igger. Jakoff. "It is hypocrisy at its finest." God you have to be so sexy. I would bust your lip open, ICP(RuePaul) faggot. It is easy to speak to someone from the comfort of your little computer. I wish we could meet, you wouldn't be so intelligent anymore. You would have to relearn how to suck corks. Do you understand fagboy? Well do you fagboy? Waco, I think everyone on here is an actor. I believe Kallark is one of many characters being played as both the antagonist and the protaganist by the same person, probably butthole surfer ICP. You know.
Say What?
Waco 1954

United States

#11272 Oct 2, 2012
Hey country,
what the hell is going on today. Sounds like a WWF battle Royale. Look country dump ICP and move to my Texas ranch. I'll take care of you, not like that wimpy ICP. If you want me to prove my love to you just let me know. I will take care of AB. I got an old fashion Bull whip hanging in the barn. I will whip his ass just give me some sugar and the word. I got two black maids that stay at my guest house. Come on down we'll tag team them. Sheynakeki and Wandanuki like to sandwich me like an Oreo cookie. Wandanuki she's really hot and light complected. Her vagina is soft and thick with a luscious pink center. Sheynakeki has a carmel complexion. Her nipples are long and thick with silver dollar areolas. Her musky odor is like a Jasmine flower with a hint of sweet vanilla. Let me know, I'll hook you up with either or both....
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#11273 Oct 3, 2012
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Say What?
Aryan, Warrior(RuePaul), its so difficult to manipulate where you are from on here.
WTH

Vallejo, CA

#11274 Oct 3, 2012
Five people dead in one 24 hour period in Oakland. I know, shocking! Not really. You morons keep killing each other and then argue about who to blame after the fact. YOU are to blame. You have to actively raise your children, not just let them grow up like a feral cat. You are raising feral children, who have absolutely no concept of personal responsibility or consequences. Funny thing though, consequences occur whether you expect them or not. So you just keep blaming whitey (who supports you thru his tax money) or the cops for your pathetic, sad lives while your children listen and emulate. Way to go.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#11275 Oct 3, 2012
WTH wrote:
Five people dead in one 24 hour period in Oakland. I know, shocking! Not really. You morons keep killing each other and then argue about who to blame after the fact. YOU are to blame. You have to actively raise your children, not just let them grow up like a feral cat. You are raising feral children, who have absolutely no concept of personal responsibility or consequences. Funny thing though, consequences occur whether you expect them or not. So you just keep blaming whitey (who supports you thru his tax money) or the cops for your pathetic, sad lives while your children listen and emulate. Way to go.
So whitey is the only one who pays taxes?
WTH

Vallejo, CA

#11276 Oct 3, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So whitey is the only one who pays taxes?
Where did I say that? Funny how that's the only sentence you addressed. Without whitey we would not be able to support the welfare state. And that's just a fact.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#11277 Oct 3, 2012
BORING BORING BORING

Same old tired schtick bla bla bla
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11278 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Aryan, Warrior(RuePaul), its so difficult to manipulate where you are from on here.
My point proven there pumpkin. This is the only creditable statement that you have made that I can validate.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11279 Oct 3, 2012
WTH wrote:
The madness of deniability if weren’t disgusting it would at times be laughable. One has to wonder when people of color will take murder and senseless violence serious. It is the cherry picking of principle in order to glorify their supposed goodness that permeates ignorance of deniability. No, it's not a black & white issue, it's accepting personal responsibility and accepting cold and sobering facts. Regardless of the implications, Eugenics is a viable alternative to breed out ignorance...senseless killings must stop.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#11280 Oct 3, 2012
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that? Funny how that's the only sentence you addressed. Without whitey we would not be able to support the welfare state. And that's just a fact.
Well i thought taxpayers come in all colors, right? Is it not a collective effort of ALL American citizens?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#11281 Oct 3, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i thought taxpayers come in all colors, right? Is it not a collective effort of ALL American citizens?
Look it's KaFART or KAFARTI or whatever pathetic name Erkel is using today. The little fairy has been busted like the cherry on his sister! HA!HA!HA!AH!HA!HA!HA!
Insaneclownposse

Tulsa, OK

#11282 Oct 3, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin doesn’t surprise me that you & ICP failed so miserably in attempt to discredit me. Your only refutable defense,“ I know he’s a liar, I just can’t prove it, but he’s a liar.”
Since you are a proven to be a petulant child slinging innuendoes around like when you and ICP make bestiality grunting noises in Missouri, it is time for you both to STFU!
Not only are you primitive in thought but also in actions. You want to resort to Neanderthal behavior by having ICP lick the area where your legs join, after being humiliated by a Barbarian. You resort back to your foolish inexcusable conduct of name calling. Not only did I expose you & ICP as frauds but also hypocritical frauds.
If everyone is an actor then why do you & ICP hang around like ostentatious little trolls? Is it because you so desperately need to validate your pitiful existence? Pumpkin do you understand? Well Pumpkin do you? Do you see Pumpkin, You don't have to call anyones names to make a point!
Aryanna you are a liar you can post from other cities your not fooling anyone now you have been served candyazz.Bwwwwwwwwwwa!
Insaneclownposse

United States

#11283 Oct 3, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Look it's KaFART or KAFARTI or whatever pathetic name Erkel is using today. The little fairy has been busted like the cherry on his sister! HA!HA!HA!AH!HA!HA!HA!
I see the little jumping bean is back from smoking a few white owls (poles) his favorite pass time freak trick.bwwwwwwa
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#11285 Oct 3, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna you are a liar you can post from other cities your not fooling anyone now you have been served candyazz.Bwwwwwwwwwwa!
You're right ICP, I am Warrior and you're an idiot. You have been served. Judge Dredd?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion Nuts, GO AWAY!!! 22 hr Net Nut 3
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Thu Dayton deal 1
News Three indicted in assault, rape that left victi... Wed MookyBlaylock 1
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Wed MookyBlaylock 5
Will CBS cancel "Madame Secretary" now? Wed Fan of Leon The Man 1
Donald Trump NEVER gave a blank check to a cont... Wed Fan of Leon The Man 1
My friends, we and President Tump... Wed The Old Cold Warrior 3

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance