RTA driver, Polar Bear attack not rep...

RTA driver, Polar Bear attack not reported locally

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Hero

Fairborn, OH

#1 Feb 24, 2014
JJAA

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Feb 24, 2014
The Dayton Daily News originally broke the story including quoting the victim whose attackers said they had to "kill a polar bear to be a member of a club." This version of the story appeared on DaytonDailyNews.com in the morning. In the afternoon, the Dayton Daily News then updated the web story deleting the reference to the "polar bear" language from the quoted source. Why?
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#6 Feb 24, 2014
Channel 7 had to show his photo on TV news. Has the race of these three "teens" been mentioned? WHIO radio 9.7 FM does not now.
Former Cop

Englewood, OH

#8 Feb 24, 2014
FM 95.7.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#9 Feb 25, 2014
Drudge reported BJ Bill's O sex with his young aide and this hate crime.
Dennis Gannon

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Feb 25, 2014
CMS wrote:
Drudge reported BJ Bill's O sex with his young aide and this hate crime.
wtf does that have to do with the topic?
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#11 Feb 25, 2014
Hate crime fool.
RTA drivers in Dayton should get combat pay.
Hero is a zero

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Feb 25, 2014
Hero wrote:
WND bullshitski snipped
LIAR

http://www.abc22now.com/shared/news/top-stori...
Literature Lover

Brookville, OH

#14 Feb 25, 2014
But some o' dem polar bears be mean an' vicious an' not be scared. Dem hip-hop humpers best be lookin' fo' dem NRA stickahs on dem bumpahs.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#15 Feb 26, 2014
About time the knock out games are eliminated and back on white attacks are called hate crimes too!
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#16 Feb 26, 2014
Correction black on white attacks
Eastway Behavorial

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2014
Hello CMS, your meds are ready. Please come to 600 Wayne Ave to pick them up before 5pm.
CMS

Fairborn, OH

#19 Feb 26, 2014
Library Lover

Brookville, OH

#20 Feb 26, 2014
It is time for true US constitutional conservatives and America First nationalists and Libertarians and people like me and the party of tea, to deny and decline this latest federalized local "hate" or "dislike" crime! Regardless of racial or gang dislike or hate, these three black criminals should be arrested, prosecuted and punished only according to the laws of our state. Attempted Murder will do, no matter the federal hate-crime chatter or who boohoos or sues. However, federal FBI CSI investigative aid will be appreciated, but only if needed. It is time for us to stop these federalized thought crime classifications that federalizes local laws all over our nation. I don't give a shit about how violent criminal think or feeeeeellll, or about how their friends and kin and "parents" and or mothers or others squeal about the local judges and juries giving them a bad deal.
Hero

Fairborn, OH

#21 Feb 27, 2014
I believe in equal opportunity for all.
Eastway Behavorial

Cincinnati, OH

#22 Feb 27, 2014
Hero wrote:
I believe in equal opportunity for all.
No, you're a race baiter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We hope Republicans are not serious! 3 hr The Old Cold Warrior 2
sexting 7 hr Sma 6
Anyone know John Vlahos? Sat Sos 3
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) Sat Nope 29
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Sat Some random guy 41
Dayton's Best Pizza? Really!? (Nov '14) Fri The real deal 13
Review: LKQ Pick Your Part - Dayton Fri jblanton 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages