Task force makes heroin arrest

Task force makes heroin arrest

There are 8 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Task force makes heroin arrest. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

Heroin continues to be on the rise in the area as detectives arrested a man, and in the course of the arrest, seized over 50 grams of heroin, a loaded handgun and $1,556 in cash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

sigp220

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jul 8, 2012
if people are that stupid to inject themselves with that garbage then lets let them do so ...we'll just wait till they OD and then send in the squad to scoop up the remains and toss them in the ground...
hmmmm

Marion, OH

#2 Jul 8, 2012
agree
gary

Minford, OH

#3 Jul 9, 2012
sigp220 wrote:
if people are that stupid to inject themselves with that garbage then lets let them do so ...we'll just wait till they OD and then send in the squad to scoop up the remains and toss them in the ground...
ok, but how do we keep them in check until that happens? these people are a real problem while there still upright? lol
pray

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2012
I pray none of your family every does anything like this, you will still love them, can't stop them, just sit back watch an wait an pray! I get tired of people on drugs but I'd never wish them dead an you sir are not human
Jethro

Marion, OH

#5 Jul 9, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, but how do we keep them in check until that happens? these people are a real problem while there still upright? lol
The Govt. should give it out like they did the Reagon cheese years ago.. Just line up and get your fix.. Maybe it would kill off some of these retards and make it safer out there..
sigp220

Cleveland, OH

#6 Jul 9, 2012
the more that die using drugs means less burglary's and robbery's and less scum cluttering up our jails
gary

Minford, OH

#7 Jul 10, 2012
pray wrote:
I pray none of your family every does anything like this, you will still love them, can't stop them, just sit back watch an wait an pray! I get tired of people on drugs but I'd never wish them dead an you sir are not human
thats the thing, they have, and am sick of it.
Brenda

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the thing, they have, and am sick of it.
buckeye is posting like he is on it lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr John Doe 20,279
"What is our empire really defending?" 9 hr Leon Harrison 1
Gas up to $2.59! Mon elmer fudd 1
Gary holt Mon Tantor 2
Dump The Trump Mon Dump the Trump 19
FEMA Camps and NWO May 21 The Hack Checker 8
I will miss him, he was like a god to me. (Mar '11) May 20 Tantor 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages