This is your oasis

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#3198 Jan 16, 2012
I have not posted on this thread since Nov. 2009.

I wonder who else still remembers this thread. lol

Since: Dec 08

Williamsburg, OH

#3199 May 13, 2012
IkeLike wrote:
I have not posted on this thread since Nov. 2009.
I wonder who else still remembers this thread. lol
Hello

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#3200 May 14, 2012
White Fire wrote:
<quoted text>Hello
Hello.

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#3201 Jan 27, 2013
I doubt that anyone who use to post here from years ago will get this message, but if you use to post here and you receive this message, please stop by and say hi for old time sake.

I'm thinking about posting more on this thread, and would like to hear from some of my old Topix friends who use to post here.
masterofconcrete pourers

Fairborn, OH

#3202 Jan 27, 2013
Good luck with that, Topix now has the reputation of being a "bully" site. Google the case about Topix having to pay 400 grand in damages to a Texas couple.

You'll see why I said that

Since: Dec 08

Fairfield, OH

#3203 Jan 27, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
I doubt that anyone who use to post here from years ago will get this message, but if you use to post here and you receive this message, please stop by and say hi for old time sake.
I'm thinking about posting more on this thread, and would like to hear from some of my old Topix friends who use to post here.
Hey whats up?
Belvedere

Dayton, OH

#3204 Jan 27, 2013
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
Good luck with that, Topix now has the reputation of being a "bully" site. Google the case about Topix having to pay 400 grand in damages to a Texas couple.
You'll see why I said that
Well that explains a great deal. hahaha.
masterofconcrete pourers

Fairborn, OH

#3205 Jan 27, 2013
Belvedere wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains a great deal. hahaha.
You already knew that, Social Worker

Your ip number is the same, the name is different
Belvedere

Dayton, OH

#3206 Jan 27, 2013
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
You already knew that, Social Worker
Your ip number is the same, the name is different
Topix does not allow access to IP numbers. You are lying.
809 Mitman

Fairborn, OH

#3207 Jul 25, 2013
Belvedere wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix does not allow access to IP numbers. You are lying.
Truth: Leon Harrison from West Carrollton OH is a pedophile who pisses on children
Leon Harrison

Fairborn, OH

#3208 Jul 26, 2013
Anybody wanna have phone sex?
Dave Naz

West Hartford, CT

#3209 Jul 26, 2013
Belvedere wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix does not allow access to IP numbers. You are lying.
What does Topix allowing access to IP addresses have to do with anything? That isn't the way we grab DNS information from Leon Harrison moron.
Kathleen Hanna

East Hartford, CT

#3210 Jul 27, 2013
Leon Harrison wrote:
Anybody wanna have phone sex?
More evidence of his perverted ways...
Jeff Gillooly

Newington, CT

#3211 Jul 28, 2013
Leon Harrison beats his own mother.
Alex

Fairborn, OH

#3212 Jul 28, 2013
Dave Naz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Topix allowing access to IP addresses have to do with anything? That isn't the way we grab DNS information from Leon Harrison moron.
tell me how! I want to hack his ip

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#3213 Jul 29, 2013
I guess some of my old Topix acquaintances don't post here anymore. Back in 2008 we had some good times on Topix as well as some arguments.

I wonder what everyone who use to post here back then is up to these days.

Where ever you all are I wish you well.
Vet

Fairborn, OH

#3214 Jul 29, 2013
Jeff Gillooly wrote:
Leon Harrison beats his own mother.
Did you file a police report?

Since: Dec 08

Fairfield, OH

#3215 Jul 29, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
I guess some of my old Topix acquaintances don't post here anymore. Back in 2008 we had some good times on Topix as well as some arguments.
I wonder what everyone who use to post here back then is up to these days.
Where ever you all are I wish you well.
Good to see you back on topix.
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV

Newington, CT

#3216 Aug 2, 2013
How long has Leon Harrison been a Scientologist?

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3217 Aug 9, 2013
Hey now, Ikelike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Rattlesnake Pete 20,983
Cheap tabs in huber 5 hr Hafiz 1
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 7 hr Truthful 141
dennis schroll Sun old friend 2
shannon cope (Mar '15) Jul 21 Kitty Grabs Back 4
Scene 75 Jul 21 SeriouslyNow 3
Review: Greater Dayton RTA Jul 19 FIGHT ON THE BUS 3

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages