Dayton Economy Dead

Dayton Economy Dead

There are 2 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Oct 24, 2012, titled Dayton Economy Dead. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

President Obama is in Dayton, Ohio today talking to his supporters about the success of his stimulus dollars in shoring up the manufacturing jobs that Southwestern Ohio depended on for a stable and growing economy for decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Belton, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2012
i hope ohio wakes up and sees obama for what he realy is before its to late

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
obama is not going to do nothing, proven fact, we don.t need a repent of the last 4 years. people please look around an see what he is done,asbutly nothing.romney care,s for people. he care,s for american,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Ronald 20,515
pot in the work place 3 hr Jillygirl 2
To you Pentagon patriots and pimps at the base: 10 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
Poll Will we get a vacation from Leon's reading mast... Wed Fan of Leon the Man 4
Today's Leon Harrison quotation: Wed Leon Harrison 5
"Why do we need more poor refugees?" Wed Leon Harrison 1
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Nov 23 dave 49
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages