"Girls who show more skin to men..."

"Girls who show more skin to men..."

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Fan of Leon The Man

Oxford, OH

#1 Jun 20, 2013
"Girls who show more skin to men have more viewers and friends." Quote: Leon Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#2 Jun 20, 2013
With all of this summer heat radiating up off of that hot asphalt and concrete, these little reporterettes are going to be wet with sweat, and maybe show us a little bit of their tits, with their lovely legs and feet, while they report from those hot sidewalks and city streets. It is not a sin for them to wear something sexy, short, skimpy and thin, if only to cool down their soft supple skin. I think that we cannot smell their pink to see if it stinks; although I would like to during an interview. Howboutchoo?
Janet Harrison Carney

Stowe, VT

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Leon Harrison is my brother and I show him skin ladies! Join the orgy my brother Leon and I have every Thursday night.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Oxford, OH

#4 Jun 29, 2013
James Fallon

Somerville, MA

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Janet Harrison Carney wrote:
Leon Harrison is my brother and I show him skin ladies! Join the orgy my brother Leon and I have every Thursday night.
I think I just vomited I my mouth a little.
Matilda Shanks

Fairborn, OH

#6 Jul 1, 2013
I guess the Oregon District hookers must be rejecting Leon!
Sigmund Waffenhaus

New Britain, CT

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Janet Harrison Carney wrote:
Sounds about right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr Retired teacher 31,984
stop!!! Mon Dindunuffin 2
Dear Ron,... Mon Dindunuffin 2
Troy Country Club Apr 22 wbush 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Apr 21 Fitus T Bluster 20,971
Stop watching 7 news Apr 17 The Duke of Hazard 3
howdy Apr 16 The Duke of Hazard 6

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages