West Chester, OH

#1 Mar 5, 2013
While our Pres is gutting our military!
The Old Cold Warrior

Celina, OH

#2 Mar 5, 2013
TZ x wrote:
While our Pres is gutting our military!
Defense money, can't spare it, according to pet Pentagon parrots; they and pet military-media whores wanting to borrow more money from China so that we can be their vaginas, and compete in another arms race and save our nostaligic John Wayne Brain Derangement Syndrome Cold Warrior face or be disgraced? What is the difference between cutting and gutting, and emotional patriotic media slutting? Ain't it patriotic and nice to share some of the sacrifice?
Retard Republicun

Celina, OH

#3 Mar 5, 2013
"Mom! Dad! Ching Chang Gang Bang just got two new guns, so you ought to buy me at least one! Don't be so mean or tough! What do you mean that I have enough! Mine are too few and old, or so I have been told! I don't mean to fuss, we we just can't let him have more guns than us! No, I don't think that it is crazy or funny, to ask Ching Chang Gang Bang to loan us the money! Dad, you got us kids and a spouse, so he won't foreclose on the business or the house!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Percecution 21,175
Looking for Prentice Richardson (Aka Buddy) (Apr '12) 4 hr Prentice Richardson 30
f00d stamps 6 hr STONED 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Mon Boro parent 32,019
child murders 1980 (Jul '08) Mon StillHaughtsme 18
News 2 men accused of raping woman in Dayton (Aug '12) Mon Zoom 8
shannon Sep 15 shecrazygrossho 1

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages