Not hiring smokers is discriminatory, say groups

Feb 21, 2010 Read more: Dayton Daily News 14,232
Smokers' rights groups and civil liberties advocates say the trend toward not hiring smokers in Ohio is discriminatory and could lead to bans against hiring others at risk of missing work. Read more
First Prev
of 712
Next Last
F smokers

Carrum Downs, Australia

#14815 Oct 4, 2012
ItsAFact wrote:
<quoted text>Your pathestic lack of even a lower form of intelligence is unremarkably boring.
Says the stupid, mentally weak, pathetic smoker. Oh brother.
"Sorry" if my comment wasn't entertaining enough for you.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#14816 Oct 4, 2012
Stop making excuses, smokers. It makes you look bad, smell bad, etc.

Just quit. It's your choice but all things being equal, I'll hire a non-smoker over a smoker every time.

Every
Time.
ItsAFact

Frederick, MD

#14817 Oct 4, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that means that Maxie will be providing a dick for YOU to suck, right?
No, you probably don't.
Keep up being the voice of smokers. You represent them perfectly.
No Fairy Frisbee it means Maxie will be providing a dick for YOU to suck as you so blatantly desire.

Next...
ItsAFact

Frederick, MD

#14818 Oct 4, 2012
F smokers wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the stupid, mentally weak, pathetic smoker. Oh brother.
"Sorry" if my comment wasn't entertaining enough for you.
Aw, so ewe (you) smoke and I'll bet ewe (you) smoke peders! Well we already knew that ewe (you) were stupid, mentally weak, and pathetic.
BTW for future reference; I DO NOT SMOKE ANYTHING.
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

#14820 Oct 4, 2012
ItsAFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, so ewe (you) smoke and I'll bet ewe (you) smoke peders! Well we already knew that ewe (you) were stupid, mentally weak, and pathetic.
BTW for future reference; I DO NOT SMOKE ANYTHING.
Get a life "ewe (you)" typical redneck pathetic podunk troll!

All day every day this is all you do, and with all the names you go by, you still never say anything of any substance by any persona.

You, I am sure, make your family so proud!
TruthBeTold

Farmington, MI

#14821 Oct 4, 2012
Strel wrote:
Stop making excuses, smokers. It makes you look bad, smell bad, etc.
Just quit. It's your choice but all things being equal, I'll hire a non-smoker over a smoker every time.
Every
Time.
Well said...the writing is on the wall for the smokers.

It is rare that leadership positions, professionals, and corporate types smoke, meaning if smoker think they will move up the ladder, they may want to rethink their future if they ever want to be more.

And the "equal" is not very equal between smokers and non...coming into an interview, a smoker is by far at a greater disadvantage than a non-smoker.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#14822 Oct 4, 2012
ItsAFact wrote:
No Fairy Frisbee it means Maxie will be providing a dick for YOU to suck as you so blatantly desire.
Next...
You've already declared what you want. You can't change it, You can't take it back. It's in the record.
It is profoundly funny that you're too stupid to realize that's what you said.
No amount of your wholly pathetic attempts to backpedal will change anything. It's a fact.
ItsAFact

New Market, MD

#14823 Oct 4, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to smoke sausage, especially that troll TruthBeTold teenie weenie
Stupid effin libertard, So glad to see ewe two back together again. I knew that teenie weenie Genie would waddle off to the left coast for a same sex honeymoon with ewe after all!
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#14824 Oct 4, 2012
Altering my quotes like a coward is not going to change the fact that you said you wanted Maxie to provide you with the oral fixation you crave.

You let your true self out. No going back into the closet for you.

Begging strangers on the internet to put things in your mouth.........Your mother must be proud.
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#14825 Oct 4, 2012
ItsAFact wrote:
...which Maxie will provide.
It's NEVER going to go away!
Maj B

AOL

#14826 Oct 5, 2012
Payrolls gains were disappointingly tepid for a third month, the Labor Department said.
The nation's unemployment rate rose to 8.2% from 8.1% as 642,000 Americans surged into the labor force, many of whom could not find jobs.

Since: Feb 07

Never forgotten

#14830 Nov 25, 2012
Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NEVER going to go away!
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 712
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local prostitute caught with senior meals on wh... 3 hr Rebecca 1
"notice to my public" 5 hr t8rsalad 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Matt Kruse2252 19,831
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation 10 hr Its the Harp Lager 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr Boro parent 31,809
I don't read the New Dork Whines. Fri The Hack Checker 1
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) Fri kearbear314 25
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]