six ohio men charged with rape in hazard ky

Posted in the Dayton Forum

rebel boy

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2009
six Ohio men have been charged with the rape of a little girl in hazard Ky. i think its a shame that they could do this to that poor child. what kind of sons do you guys have. well they messed up and they will be dealt with according to southern law and it will be harsh so to all you buckeyes, just keep your scum up there in the nasty north.
DENNIS GANNON

Greenville, OH

#2 Dec 2, 2009
rebel boy wrote:
six Ohio men have been charged with the rape of a little girl in hazard Ky. i think its a shame that they could do this to that poor child. what kind of sons do you guys have. well they messed up and they will be dealt with according to southern law and it will be harsh so to all you buckeyes, just keep your scum up there in the nasty north.
It was probably Leon Harrison who told them to do it
rebel boy

Fordyce, AR

#3 Dec 2, 2009
i hear ya. yell its like the blind leading the blind
The Old Cold Warrior

Hamilton, OH

#4 Dec 2, 2009
Your "story" seems to lack a few facts: You fail to give us details. How old was the girl? Was this girl drunk or high with these guys? Where at? Did she whine and change her memory and mind, the next morning, after she woke up sick, and sore and sober?
The Old Cold Warrior

Hamilton, OH

#5 Dec 2, 2009
rebel boy wrote:
Sorry, southern law has to be similar to that of the other sections on the country, and the same regarding federal ones, after the southern states tried to separate from us with guns, like a hundred and fifty years or so ago.
Sue N

Washington, DC

#6 Dec 3, 2009
This does not surprise me because Ohio is full of sexual perverts who prey on young girls.  They're probably branching out to Kentucky because they are running out of fresh meat here in Ohio.  One particularly horrific sex criminal even posts on this message board frequently.  Come to think of it, he even makes frequent trips to Kentucky under the pretense of Civil War re-enactments, which goes to show you how perverted and strange he really is.  Maybe its time to report this to the authorities?
DIRKDIGGLER

Greenville, OH

#7 Dec 3, 2009
Sue N wrote:
This does not surprise me because Ohio is full of sexual perverts who prey on young girls.  They're probably branching out to Kentucky because they are running out of fresh meat here in Ohio.  One particularly horrific sex criminal even posts on this message board frequently.  Come to think of it, he even makes frequent trips to Kentucky under the pretense of Civil War re-enactments, which goes to show you how perverted and strange he really is.  Maybe its time to report this to the authorities?
Leon Harrison
621 Upland Drive
West Carrollton OH

Is that theone?
The Old Cold Warrior

Hamilton, OH

#8 Dec 3, 2009
You might scan and surf the net to get the facts that you lack, if you really care out there somewhere, or simply chatter because it don't and won't matter:

http://www.topix.com/city/hazard-ky/2009/09/f...
Former Cop

Hamilton, OH

#9 Dec 3, 2009
DIRKDIGGLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon Harrison
621 Upland Drive
West Carrollton OH
Is that theone?
By all means! You have posted his name and address for the public to read and see, in effect accusing him of committing some serious crimes! If I were you, I'd immediately go to the West Carrollton Police Department and tell them all about this and your suspicions, and make and sign some statements.
The Duke of Hazard

Hamilton, OH

#10 Dec 3, 2009
Note to goofs who lack facts and proof: If you remember, six Ohio furniture movers and an 18-year-old woman got drunk and high inside a Motel 8 room at Hazard, Kentucky. They had sex, consentual or otherwise, this drunken woman and these drunken guys. She may have changed her mind and whined and decided that she may have been raped...after she woke up sick and sore and sober with a hangover. It happens at college fraternity and sorority parties all the time and in the military too. Do these women really think that men, especially the young ones and dumb ones, buy or give them FREE drugs, food and booze to merely enjoy their pleasant personalities and witty conversations with companionship...without looking at their tits, butts and hips?
DIRKDIGGLER

Greenville, OH

#11 Dec 3, 2009
Gee, the last 3 posts are Leon with socks! He is dumber than a box of rocks!
Azure

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#15 Dec 31, 2009
I mean sure it's a shame that the guys were from ohio, but it gives us good guys with good morals bad names. If the six movers had any decency towards their job, they wouldn't of done what they did, but it happened anyways. This is just more bad news in the world today. The only thing worth fighting for is loved ones really.
Joseph Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#16 Jun 20, 2013
DIRKDIGGLER wrote:
<quoted text>
Leon Harrison
621 Upland Drive
West Carrollton OH
Is that theone?
Oh wow! He was not evicted by his mother after beating her with her walker?
Leon is a perv

Dayton, OH

#18 Jun 20, 2013
In fact, he owns a home at 621 Upland in West Carrollton. He also "owns" his mom's house on Seville Drive in Englewood
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

#19 Jun 20, 2013
This was four years ago. So? Be there more crime an' hatin' in Dayton?
Conservative George

Stowe, VT

#20 Jun 28, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
This was four years ago. So? Be there more crime an' hatin' in Dayton?
Well, you tell us Leon Harrison (child rapist) from West Carrollton, OH.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#21 Jun 29, 2013
I forgive you little queers, it's been four years!
http://s845.photobucket.com/user/OldColdWarri...
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#22 Jun 30, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
I forgive you little queers, it's been four years!
http://i40.tinypic.com/x6epzt.jpg
So what you are telling us is what exactly?
http://i40.tinypic.com/x6epzt.jpg

Out suspicions are confirmed and the court rulings were correct?

LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If it is not too late... 42 min reality 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Shopper 19,632
Are YOU deranged and strange? 11 hr The New Cool Warrior 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr milan 31,792
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. 23 hr Kentgrind 12
The Pauls have been denigrated if not hated... Sat The Old Cold Warrior 1
Swamiji Sri Selvam siddhar- Dr Commander Selvam... (Feb '13) Sat lakshmi 29
Dayton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]