Minivan crashes into Reno building this morning; police still trying to figure out what happened

Jun 16, 2013 Full story: Reno Gazette-Journal

A minivan crashed through the front doors of an office building at 2470 Wrondel Way on Sunday in Reno.

Full Story
Stephanie

Reno, NV

#1 Jun 17, 2013
I am in total shock and furious. I work in this building and have done so for the past five years.Heard about this crash tonight on channel 4 at 11p.m. I was going to work today but due to fathers day my client moved their appt. I moved into this building specifically due to the fact that it's in a good location,no issues.I spoke to the owner at 11 pm he informed me that the front doors are destroyed in stone lobby entrance. My room is just off to the left of the stone lobby. I have three clients coming in tomorrow I am hoping they will make it. Due to this accident and the driver ran off and passenger is not talking to police I am furious because this is the fourth building I have moved into with no issues and tomorrow I might have to cancel people and I am self employed.Not good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African American Concert plans to destroy Reno Thu Marcus Artis 10
Culture Shock Thu RICKY RAT 22
Clarapagex Wed Fitman20 1
Surena gets beaten at 4th Street station Sep 16 Joe 3
Machine Head and Guttermouth in Sparks on The W... Sep 15 Culture Auditor 1
Marriages received June 21 (Jan '07) Sep 14 MonsterBor 2
Traffic Lights need some work in Reno - Sparks Sep 14 Kenike1969 2
•••
•••
•••