kkm

Connersville, IN

#1 Sep 23, 2011
Cheryl Pearson(not sure of spelling) I am researching the death of her, which occured in the sixties in Dayton, Kentucky. Any info would be appreciated
may help

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2011
Cold Case of Linda Susan Pierson
For Other Kentucky Government Sites Visit:
Click here to visit Kentucky.gov , the Official State Government Site for the Commonwealth of Kentucky
State Police Need Information on the case on Murder of Linda Susan Pierson - Occurred on 11/17/1966
Offense Location
Ohio River bank 40 feet North of the Intersection of Jackson and Front Streets Dayton, Campbell County, KY.
Victim Information
Linda Susan Pierson, W/F, 18, Dayton, KY.
Synopsis
The victim was discovered clothed in only her bra covered by a coat on the south bank of the Ohio River. The cause of death was suffocation due to strangulation from a wire or cord. The location was determined to be a dumpsite for the body and a location of the murder was never determined. Several suspects were identified but no arrests were ever made.
kkm

Connersville, IN

#3 Sep 23, 2011
thanks to "may help" this is a good start.
northern ky girl

Erlanger, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2014
I contacted the Ky State Police a few years back and told them about a guy in FL on death row. He hung out in the Dayton Ky area around that time. They called me on the phone and I gave what info I knew of the guy. Don't know if they ever checked it out or not. It was just a hunch since this guy was on death row for murdering a mother and 2 daughters.
HENSLEY

Newport, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2014
when i was 10 i remember one night i saw my grandma in her kitchen cleaning my cousin of stratches and blood off his back and in his chest area and he did have a white car but i dont know remember because i was to young but i feel like he did it or had something to do with it
lynn

United States

#6 May 5, 2014
I was friends with the whole family. Her sister Mary and i were best friends. That was the most heart breaking thing to have happened. It burns me up that who ever done it got away with it because the police botched the investigation. I know that they will pay for it but the family could never confront the monster that did it.
Anonimus

Ruskin, FL

#7 Jun 13, 2014
lynn wrote:
I was friends with the whole family. Her sister Mary and i were best friends. That was the most heart breaking thing to have happened. It burns me up that who ever done it got away with it because the police botched the investigation. I know that they will pay for it but the family could never confront the monster that did it.
Did you know the Price family? If you were good friend with her, you might be able to answer this.. Is Alan Price a possibility?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Newport School Threads Deleted (Dec '13) 1 hr moneywasters 60
Northern Kentucky Hates Heroin (Jan '14) 1 hr realistic 7
Odds and Ends 1 hr Curious 1
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) 2 hr Athenesword 101
kelly ann hogle powell 4 hr CONCERNEDMOTHER 1
Where is the parking money 23 hr moneywasters 31
feral/stray cats (Jun '11) Sat colors 137
Dayton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web