Man Charged In Northern Ky Murder Wai...

Man Charged In Northern Ky Murder Waives ...

There are 4 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Nov 23, 2010, titled Man Charged In Northern Ky Murder Waives .... In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

A man accused of killing his girlfriend in front of her children waives his right to extradition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

egads

Frankfort, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2010
This is the second time in the last 20 years that a woman was brutally stabbed in front of her children in the same clay street housing.

The first woman was Maureen Hard (the 4th street side)in 93 and now Tia Pinkleton.

Both were stabbed brutally, both had two children in the home at the time of the stabbing, both were by boyfriends, both fled the area and turned themselves in...

The similarities are eerie don't ya think?
Xxx

Herndon, VA

#2 Feb 24, 2012
This place was built on the site of old spears hospita a creepy plce where
Many dide
jamie hard

West Chester, OH

#3 Apr 7, 2015
Maureen hard was my mother and she was not stabled nor did her husband not boyfriend do it get your facts strait
jamie hard

West Chester, OH

#4 Apr 7, 2015
egads wrote:
This is the second time in the last 20 years that a woman was brutally stabbed in front of her children in the same clay street housing.
The first woman was Maureen Hard (the 4th street side)in 93 and now Tia Pinkleton.
Both were stabbed brutally, both had two children in the home at the time of the stabbing, both were by boyfriends, both fled the area and turned themselves in...
The similarities are eerie don't ya think?
Maureen hard was my step mother she was not stabled nor was it a boyfriend that done this she had a husband my father not boyfriend get your facts straight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ludlow Officer, Greg Eastman (May '11) 2 hr caddyshack 167
Highland Heights Music Thread (Dec '13) 15 hr Musikologist 10
This is for you!!! Sat Anytimehesays 2
Anyone know Brenda Morgan? Thu Goose 3
Sheriff Janson is a "Boob" Oct 17 Lumpy 4
Who owns Dayton bar and grill in Daton Ky? Sep '17 Humpy 1
Spears Hospital (Nov '14) Aug '17 Keith 11

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance