concerned citizen dayton

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

i see time and time again people in dayton driving drunk. can the police not catch these dangerous criminals or do we have to wait for a child to be run down before something is done. seems the cops can catch someone walking down the street but have no clue how to catch a drunk driver. all they have to do is take note on vehicles parked outside bars,99% will be drunk. come on officers do something before tradgedy strikes.
one word.

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

concerned citizen dayton wrote:
i see time and time again people in dayton driving drunk. can the police not catch these dangerous criminals or do we have to wait for a child to be run down before something is done. seems the cops can catch someone walking down the street but have no clue how to catch a drunk driver. all they have to do is take note on vehicles parked outside bars,99% will be drunk. come on officers do something before tradgedy strikes.
Shelby Gibson. All that needs said.
cops cannot be everywhere

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

If you see so many drunk drivers maybe you should call the police and let them know about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Reality 150,155
Is Ludlow where The Hills Have Eyes was filmed? 22 min That Maniac Again 2
robin booth (Jul '10) 1 hr Ted Nugent for Mayor 35
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 17 hr ivote 11
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 20 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
Campbell County Commish Races 20 hr Fido 3
Jacki Jing. 20 hr Big mike 6

Search the Dayton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••