concerned citizen dayton

Louisville, KY

#1 May 3, 2012
i see time and time again people in dayton driving drunk. can the police not catch these dangerous criminals or do we have to wait for a child to be run down before something is done. seems the cops can catch someone walking down the street but have no clue how to catch a drunk driver. all they have to do is take note on vehicles parked outside bars,99% will be drunk. come on officers do something before tradgedy strikes.
one word.

Dayton, OH

#2 Oct 10, 2013
concerned citizen dayton wrote:
i see time and time again people in dayton driving drunk. can the police not catch these dangerous criminals or do we have to wait for a child to be run down before something is done. seems the cops can catch someone walking down the street but have no clue how to catch a drunk driver. all they have to do is take note on vehicles parked outside bars,99% will be drunk. come on officers do something before tradgedy strikes.
Shelby Gibson. All that needs said.
cops cannot be everywhere

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2013
If you see so many drunk drivers maybe you should call the police and let them know about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highlands boys basketball 2017-18 11 hr Highlander 6
feral/stray cats (Jun '11) 19 hr Ioki 150
Campbell County Detention Center Rat 19 hr Ioki 6
Newport jail (Oct '16) 19 hr Ioki 10
does anyone know a ruthie bole (Nov '12) 19 hr Ioki 10
Unsolved Murder (Apr '11) 19 hr Ioki 53
Murder in East Row (Apr '09) 19 hr Ioki 13

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance