First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Light At End Of Tunnel

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Bellevue Chief (improper use of funds), HHPD Chief(improper use of funds), Dayton Chief next? On duty meeting with females for sex. Breaking into homes under construction for these meetings. On duty crimes unpunished by officials.I see a pattern emerging!
Bull

Hamilton, OH

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Any hotel would do. I am sure he can afford a 25 dollar room.
Lght At End Of Tunnel

Mason, OH

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Readers scoffed at information about Bellevue Chief. Readers scoffed at information about HHPD Chief. Don"t make the same mistake a 3rd time concerning the Dayton Chief. Not all information posted here is crackpot nonsense. Twice proven.
The Shadow

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Can we only hope the trend continues with Rouse?
Always Watching

Florence, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2012
The small town boys are going down. Ego and power corrupt the weak. It never takes long. I would watch and listen over the next few weeks. Why would the Dayton "Chief" be applying for positions in other departments if he didn't see the writing on the wall? The Bellevue Chief is screwed. The Highland heighs Chief is screwed. Wait til you see what the City of Dayton has been up to. Their mayor along with members of the city council read this site along with many others wanting to see what is being said. I would be willing to bet at least one officer in Dayton tries to kill himself when the news finally hits and the finding of multiple investigations and law suits come to light. Couldn't happen to a more crooked and corrupt group of people. At least the City of Dayton's residents will have the opportunity to finally elect someone who will work in the interests of their community rather than themselves. You've been found out. I hope the end comes quick but lasts quite a while.
Light At End Of Tunnel

Batavia, OH

#6 Jun 7, 2012
Dayton Chief demoted from Chief to Captain? Word has it the position became too much to handle. The once aspiring newbie found out the position was more than catering to the Mayor and City Administration. It actually requires ethics, morales and work. Could this be the answer from city to avoid a law suit for past transgressions (illegal acts) by the former Chief? We took action please don't sue or investigate! Why doesn't City Council or citizens ask questions?
Light At End Of Tunnel wrote:
Bellevue Chief (improper use of funds), HHPD Chief(improper use of funds), Dayton Chief next? On duty meeting with females for sex. Breaking into homes under construction for these meetings. On duty crimes unpunished by officials.I see a pattern emerging!
huggybear

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Light At End Of Tunnel wrote:
Dayton Chief demoted from Chief to Captain? Word has it the position became too much to handle. The once aspiring newbie found out the position was more than catering to the Mayor and City Administration. It actually requires ethics, morales and work. Could this be the answer from city to avoid a law suit for past transgressions (illegal acts) by the former Chief? We took action please don't sue or investigate! Why doesn't City Council or citizens ask questions?
<quoted text>
I could be wrong but I think the former Chief Werner was doing some investigation on some of the Mayor or maybe even the City Administration, do not qoute me on that.. but that is why he was let go and will give a reason other than him and the chief had a disagreement.. humm I know many bosses and employees that have disagreements, but they do not fire the employee and if they do they let people know why.. this mayor just passed it over like it was nothing.. I think Chief Warner was doing a pretty good job but his hands were tied by others .
concerned citizen

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 28, 2012
I agree
concerned citizen

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Warners replacement was a swindling fool and no doubt he was about to get fired. From 2010 till now so many quit or got fired? Sounds like issues are within.
concerned citizen

Louisville, KY

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Clueless pd. They lose good guys and continue to back peddle. Us poor people of Dayton
Run for office yourself

Hamilton, OH

#11 Jun 30, 2012
Many chiefs have come and gone over many years, so all of them could not have been bad and many have even had other jobs at bigger agencies and thrived there. Meaning that the problem lies elsewhere, not with those individuals that are now gone. The quickest way to doom a thing is to disinvest in it. So, keep salaries low, keep hiring sub standard people, or over extending current people’s abilities; and still keep expecting things to change for the better. That word poor you speak of is should mean pitiful but not the feeling of pity you are describing. You know you get what you pay for so rather than feeling sorry for Dayton, start by forcing them to raise the bar all the way around, and like the Field of Dreams, it will come to be. As for your part personally; start by putting yourself out there and start to change these things yourself. Side lining words; which may be true will still never change the problems no matter how many are written. You want change for the better, or so it seems, than do something about it, not just talk about it.
concerned citizen wrote:
Clueless pd. They lose good guys and continue to back peddle. Us poor people of Dayton
Thanks Tony

Greenville, SC

#12 Jul 1, 2012
AKA "Run for office yourself"

One owuld think with your legal issues, YOU would STAY OFF the internet and keep your opnion to yourself.
Its public

Hamilton, OH

#13 Jul 1, 2012
Its free, and who are you to question me. My opinion is exactly what these blogs are for. AKA Mind you own business, and who is Tony? What an idiot!
Thanks Tony wrote:
AKA "Run for office yourself"
One owuld think with your legal issues, YOU would STAY OFF the internet and keep your opnion to yourself.
Big Bear

Corbin, KY

#14 Oct 9, 2012
Always Watching wrote:
The small town boys are going down. Ego and power corrupt the weak. It never takes long. I would watch and listen over the next few weeks. Why would the Dayton "Chief" be applying for positions in other departments if he didn't see the writing on the wall? The Bellevue Chief is screwed. The Highland heighs Chief is screwed. Wait til you see what the City of Dayton has been up to. Their mayor along with members of the city council read this site along with many others wanting to see what is being said. I would be willing to bet at least one officer in Dayton tries to kill himself when the news finally hits and the finding of multiple investigations and law suits come to light. Couldn't happen to a more crooked and corrupt group of people. At least the City of Dayton's residents will have the opportunity to finally elect someone who will work in the interests of their community rather than themselves. You've been found out. I hope the end comes quick but lasts quite a while.
. I could not have said it better. The mayor and the administrator need to go!!! They feed off each other at city meeting and treat their employes like shit!! They act like they care about the city, but everyone knows it's all about personal gain.... People we really need to think about who we put into council, this council, Mayor and Administrator has had their chance, time to clean house and make Dayton what it should be!!!!
Jim

Corbin, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Run for office yourself wrote:
Many chiefs have come and gone over many years, so all of them could not have been bad and many have even had other jobs at bigger agencies and thrived there. Meaning that the problem lies elsewhere, not with those individuals that are now gone. The quickest way to doom a thing is to disinvest in it. So, keep salaries low, keep hiring sub standard people, or over extending current people’s abilities; and still keep expecting things to change for the better. That word poor you speak of is should mean pitiful but not the feeling of pity you are describing. You know you get what you pay for so rather than feeling sorry for Dayton, start by forcing them to raise the bar all the way around, and like the Field of Dreams, it will come to be. As for your part personally; start by putting yourself out there and start to change these things yourself. Side lining words; which may be true will still never change the problems no matter how many are written. You want change for the better, or so it seems, than do something about it, not just talk about it.
<quoted text>
T
the mayor and administrator needs to let the police chief do his job! They have no clue how to run a police department let alone a city!!!!
Jim

Corbin, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
. The cheap administrator won't pay for top cops! They don't care about the police, they look at it like a warm body filling a void!!! It's a real shame....
Light At End Of Tunnel

Miamisburg, OH

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I tried to warn Dayton Administration and now the Ex-Chief/Ex-Captain of Dayton PD is attempting to obtain a mental disability through the Kentucky law enforcement retirement system. Even has found a shrink who will claim he is unfit for duty. Seems having sex on duty and being investigated has taken its toll on the guy. If they had heeded the warning the first time all this could have been avoided. Wonder if they will finally pursue criminal charges of theft in office for sex on duty while being paid to serve and protect? Maybe they once again will use the ostrich approach of burying their head in the sand. If anyone wants to wish him well just go to Krogers in Independence where he is stocking shelves.
Light At End Of Tunnel

Miamisburg, OH

#18 Jan 8, 2013
It's official! Dayton's Finest lost another one. Chief, Captain, Womanizer Antrobus has resigned effective today. Now the scam artist can concentrate on working for his disabilty. Dayton Administration you stuck your head in the sand again. Why pursue criminal charges when you can let someone resign and not sully your name or have to admit you had a bad apple? I guess 3rd shift at Indpendence Kroger looked better than an indictment.
Bellevue Resident

Newark, OH

#19 Jan 8, 2013
Why did he resign?
Light At End Od Tunnel

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Was being investigated for sex on duty with Riverside Marina waitress. Current Chief handeling
investigation but was allowed to leave to avoid a black eye for Dayton. Why resign if you didn't do anything? Just a cover up by Adminstration. Why don't citizens ask or why isn't council informed of these investigation. Beleive me when I say they are not informed. Mayor and Administrator keep everything behind closed doors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do people honestly believe they have lots of fr... (Nov '14) 12 min J my business 12
Chris minton 29 min J my business 87
News Battle Lines Drawn At Silver Grove School (Oct '07) 33 min JPD859 204
Rocco Pangallo Out of Prison 36 min Virgil 2
Al Bund y 8 hr Hahaha 7
dissolve newport board 15 hr Laughable 5
Heather family dollar 19 hr J my business 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages