GoneFishin

Delaware, OH

#1 Jul 20, 2011
What happened to officer Weisner? Haven't seen him around. He was a tool.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2011
GoneFishin wrote:
He is at Park Hills Police now, I think.
Being nosey again I see

Hamilton, OH

#3 Jul 21, 2011
Where is so and so, oh he is a tool. How many more posts must we endure with such stupidity? The names have changed but the content remains the same. It must be nice to be in everybody's business all the time. Now that you know where he is, how does that change things? Just fishing for information, so that you can feel important can only be the product of any of this. Try minding your own business, but of course that would mean you would have nothing to say; which would be a blessing to the rest of us, since the only things that come from you are words of contempt, put downs, and judgments of other people. So, as you sit on high, look down and at least try to find some positive thing to say, if that is even possible Mr. Craftsman. I mean since youíre an expert on tools in all.
GoneFishin wrote:
GoneFishin

Delaware, OH

#4 Jul 21, 2011
Dang...why so defensive? I asked a simple question and stated my own personal opinion based on experience with "Tool". All I'll say is Park Hills must have been desperate to fill that spot. What are you going to say to that??? For the record...I never attacked his profession..my comment was towards his character.
But thats all you do

Hamilton, OH

#5 Jul 22, 2011
Donít act like you are innocent, because you are the same person that keeps sticking your nose in everybody's business all over this site. What makes a difference when you call a person a name like tool, unjustifiably then try to defend it by saying "oh, I meant his character or itís just my opinion." My comments are not defensive itís just that yours are always negative, smartass, and have nothing worth the words written. Park Hills may be desperate, but not because they hired Weisner, thatís your thought. And if that is what you mean by such a statement, then again, say something nice for a change and others will not have to respond to such idiocy. I am quite sure you are not perfect so casting any dispersions on other people for no good reason makes you the accuser, no the responder. Nobody told you to start this conversation and if the only answer you seek is simply where this guy went, there are many other sources that could have provided you with the answer without calling him a stupid name like a child. Somehow, based on your other comments smeared everywhere on here, I think the whole thing is nothing but what it looks like, you calling another person a tool and pathetic as if that is somehow some right you have hiding behind well its just an opinion. Well we all have opinions, but some are best kept to ourselves when they are nothing but garbage you want others to believe about someone else. By the fact that you are asking the question, leads me to believe that maybe itís not for you to even know to begin with. Next time I see Mr. Weisner I will be sure and tell him to send you notice where and what he is doing since you think youíre somehow on a need to know basis with everything other are doing.
Divorce Court

Delaware, OH

#6 Jul 22, 2011
But thats all you do wrote:
Donít act like you are innocent, because you are the same person that keeps sticking your nose in everybody's business all over this site. What makes a difference when you call a person a name like tool, unjustifiably then try to defend it by saying "oh, I meant his character or itís just my opinion." My comments are not defensive itís just that yours are always negative, smartass, and have nothing worth the words written. Park Hills may be desperate, but not because they hired Weisner, thatís your thought. And if that is what you mean by such a statement, then again, say something nice for a change and others will not have to respond to such idiocy. I am quite sure you are not perfect so casting any dispersions on other people for no good reason makes you the accuser, no the responder. Nobody told you to start this conversation and if the only answer you seek is simply where this guy went, there are many other sources that could have provided you with the answer without calling him a stupid name like a child. Somehow, based on your other comments smeared everywhere on here, I think the whole thing is nothing but what it looks like, you calling another person a tool and pathetic as if that is somehow some right you have hiding behind well its just an opinion. Well we all have opinions, but some are best kept to ourselves when they are nothing but garbage you want others to believe about someone else. By the fact that you are asking the question, leads me to believe that maybe itís not for you to even know to begin with. Next time I see Mr. Weisner I will be sure and tell him to send you notice where and what he is doing since you think youíre somehow on a need to know basis with everything other are doing.
And you wonder why your wife finally wised up and left you??????????
See what I mean

Hamilton, OH

#7 Jul 23, 2011
If my so called wife did, what business of that is yours or has anything whatsoever to do with this? First, you have me mixed up with someone else anyway, for I am not married and never have been. Your reply is no surprise though coming from you, as you are clearly a mixed up person about a lot of things. Example: so how are you and your boyfriend getting along these days? You don't have to answer because I know it's none of my business and I really don't care anyway. I was just pointing out that you are the one always wondering about other's business you just havenít figured that out yet. The words you write should be a clue to any intelligent person: Why, you, your wife just to mention just a few. Here let me help you since you seem to be having trouble. Don't concern yourself with others, their marriages, or what they do or where they go. Like I said above, you are on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know, plain and simple. Now here is where I would call you a name like goofball or numb nuts, but what's the point? That much you do probably already "knowsey." Fireman should all be shot for acting like this.
REALITY

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 23, 2011
It's obvious you troll this site looking for these type of comments to attack. Really though, since this site makes you sound as if you are on the verge of going postal at any second, perhaps it would be in your best interest to stop coming here.

Just sayin'
fishin

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2011
Aside from your all's drama.. I thought calling weisner a tool may be fairly accurate based on the face that apparently he lost his stripes and was forced out because he was screwing some girl and she evidently rear ended his car and he falsified the report, and from what I hear his wife was pregnant while all this went on. How the high mighty hero has fallen. What a prize for PH.
oh my

Delaware, OH

#10 Jul 28, 2011
This guy is an ass..... all up in people business...? Hello, what do you think this blog is about Topix.... Hello! youre bord. To add to Weisner...yes, he is a total perv! Personally I know of a few girls in Dayton who had relationships with him... and yes while he his wife was prego and after.
White trash

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 4, 2011
Always thought he was somewhat of an "alright" officer when he was part of the DPD always made an attempt to be an actual cop instead of playing favorites with the local citizens. Other than always seeing him at the corner house across the street from lincoln elementary on duty in the side yard talking it up.

Go devils
Awesome

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2012
Hes gald to be out of that shitty ass town called dayton which should be called dopeville. Im proud to call him a friend n he was one of the best cops dayton had but thank god him n a few others got the right idea n left that shit hole!!!!!!!!
BinkleyMidget

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2012
He handcuffed me once and stuffed an REO Speedwagon 8-track in my pooper
Bob

Carrollton, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2013
He wound not kiss the mayors a$$ like the rest have to! If you don't do the mayors dirty work, he gets rid of you! Very professional.
Penny

Carrollton, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2013
Bob wrote:
He wound not kiss the mayors a$$ like the rest have to! If you don't do the mayors dirty work, he gets rid of you! Very professional.
The mayor is a punk, always has been! If you have ever spent any time around him you would understand! Nothing but trouble..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tally Jones 6 hr I know 2
Donald Trump's horrifying budget proposal 18 hr bill schidt 9
Why don't residents use their ENTIRE driveway? 18 hr bill schidt 2
Who is your favorite streetwalker? (Dec '12) Thu Athenesword 69
Couple wanting to have fun this weekend May 24 Poontang Charlie 8
Newport Jukebox (Jun '12) May 23 Musikologist 18
missing person Steve Douglas Bunch (Mar '13) May 20 Bobby mcgarr 10

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance