Celebrate Dawsonville's Sesquicentenn...

Celebrate Dawsonville's Sesquicentennial with Evening of Dining, Dancing

There are 1 comment on the What's Up Daybook story from Jun 14, 2010, titled Celebrate Dawsonville's Sesquicentennial with Evening of Dining, Dancing. In it, What's Up Daybook reports that:

Dawson County, GA - Save the date for the "Southern Nights" dinner and dance to be held Saturday, August 14, 2010 at Dawsonville Municipal Complex in celebration of the City of Dawsonville's 150th birthday with all proceeds to benefit the Dawson County Senior Center elevator fund.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at What's Up Daybook.

Herron Farms

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Jul 13, 2010
I finally found the info. I looked every where. Is there going to be other things going on, like a car show? If is to hot, get some worms from http://www.herronfarms.webs.com and go fishing. Dawsonville owned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ed Singleton/Singleton Foods getting sued (May '17) 17 hr It Be Too Darn Fishy 14
DR. A Todd (Aug '10) Sat FACTS 18
Drugs in Ellijay Some people really think it's ... (Sep '13) May 23 Anonymous555 57
Will The Chicken Plant Survive? May 23 Bobcats Rule 8
Large black cat (Jun '16) May 21 insane ramblings 21
Are there any haunted places in Gilmer County? (Sep '11) May 20 Bmaw 20
Band Uniforms!!! May 18 Popular Pete 28

Dawsonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Dawsonville Mortgages