Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off ...
Threads

United States

#10203 Mar 2, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
was told dues are going up around $20. Now lets hope we see something for our money and let it be seen throughout the community and not bound up by a self absorbed campground rep. Was also told there will be some dust control and some paving going on . Good news for all of us. Wonder how many of those paved roads will be roads current board members live on.
the previous posts were spot on. Nothing is ever going to be solved on here. Mis-information is everywhere and the tawdry comments naming names is usually false and not backed up with fact.
Maybe with spring close by people will get out and get busy. One fact is for certain as she has said it herself. Janeen is never going to take this site down as this is her claim to fame. Since she isn't concerned about property values on a personal basis, it is irrelevant to her if the rest of the community suffers declined prop values.
Topix threads can't be removed by the originator. They are what they are. They are just chat threads.
Midge

Cumming, GA

#10204 Mar 3, 2014
Threads wrote:
<quoted text>Topix threads can't be removed by the originator. They are what they are. They are just chat threads.
Not true. The original poster can remove thread from Topix.
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Athens, GA

#10205 Mar 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="Janeen is never going to take this site down as this is her claim to fame. Since she isn't concerned about property values on a personal basis, it is irrelevant to her if the rest of the community suffers declined prop values.
[/QUOTE]

This is not my claim to fame. This is a forum which I started for people to speak their mind and their views, which according to the constitution, everyone has a right to do. So if you want to discuss your views, state your opinions, you are more than welcome to do that here.
Really now

Blue Ridge, GA

#10206 Mar 4, 2014
really now wrote: <quoted text> The whole truth on this supposed error and its aftermath is something that should not be posted on topix at this time.The truth of this matter is so repulsive that it has pissed off a number of people to the point where word has gotten out. If those details were to be exposed it would be yet another major embarrassment for the association along with causing a few other serious problems. Those details would explain why reactions such as yours have been so fierce. Use caution on this subject before you provoke someone into spilling the whole bag of beans. end of advice.
Ol Geezer wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, go ahead. Spill all the beans for everyone to see. I believe you are huffing, puffing and posturing and have nothing but bluster to show.
At a time of my choosing unless you want to go first. I'll give you and the gang of six a clue. That was your clue.

How is that Bylaw change going on reducing the Villas to just one seat on the BOD? Your days in the majority are a thing of the past and now you're just a has been.
Midge

Cumming, GA

#10207 Mar 4, 2014
Gang of six. No wonder you want to reduce representation of the Villas. It is pretty easy to figure out who the six are. CA, KA, are a third. I'll let others finish the equation. CA + KA +(X x 2)= 6.,Solve for X.
Mu Shu Coos

Blue Ridge, GA

#10208 Mar 5, 2014
I thought the gang Of Six was a group of Chinese dissidents led by Mao's wife. Did Putin send them into CRR too?
really now

Blue Ridge, GA

#10209 Mar 6, 2014
Midge wrote:
Gang of six. No wonder you want to reduce representation of the Villas. It is pretty easy to figure out who the six are. CA, KA, are a third. I'll let others finish the equation. CA + KA +(X x 2)= 6.,Solve for X.
Since CA and KA are not part of the sneaky six, X = 3
forecast

Blue Ridge, GA

#10210 Mar 7, 2014
sorrow

Ellijay, GA

#10211 Mar 7, 2014
forecast wrote:
Today's lesson
Is that what it will take to put an end to CRR's misery?
Busted

Ellijay, GA

#10212 Mar 7, 2014
Hey, there, Bob W. Having a good time posting from Ellijay and beyond?
Charlie

Ellijay, GA

#10213 Mar 8, 2014
really now wrote:
<quoted text>
Since CA and KA are not part of the sneaky six, X = 3
I've seen two posts about "the gang of 6". Why don't you both enlighten us and stop with the equations.
hoping

Blue Ridge, GA

#10214 Mar 8, 2014
sorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what it will take to put an end to CRR's misery?
Could also mean the dinosaurs reign is coming to an end which would accomplish the same thing and just in time for Spring.
Truth

Ellijay, GA

#10215 Mar 9, 2014
Just a reminder that anyone whose location says "United States" or something bizarre and exotic is an IT Pro who knows how to spoof his/her IP address.
Truth

Ellijay, GA

#10216 Mar 9, 2014
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we descended so far that honesty and acknowledging one's mistakes, is to be commended and praised?
So -- lying and hiding your mistakes is should be commended and praised....?
Truth

Ellijay, GA

#10217 Mar 9, 2014
On the flip side. an IT pro can spoof an IP address for Ellijay even if they are posting from Moscow...
Happy

Ellijay, GA

#10218 Mar 9, 2014
...Always fun to drop in and see the "true nature" of CRR neighbors and how their community spirit just keeps on growing!

10k and growing strong! Awesome! That REALLY says something is wrong in CRR! NOBODY can deny that!
Truth

Ellijay, GA

#10219 Mar 9, 2014
Sorrowful wrote:
And those that hate all things and everyone are no better, right 'Down and Out'?'Those' people are a cancor to society. We would be so much better off without them.
So why don't you just banish them all, since you hate them so much? After all, you are perfect and righteous....?
Truth

Ellijay, GA

#10220 Mar 9, 2014
I did the research wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda Sue was not entirely forthright. There are still balances on many CRR owned properties although they have been reduce substantially.
Last week there were over $8000 due on Eagle Mountain Stables that has been reduce to $383.93. There are a few properties showing being paid on 2/20/2014. Others have been reduced but still show balances.
Suspect the balances due are for penalties.
Linda Sue? The Real Estate Agent? Surely SHE can do no wrong! How shocking!
Truth

Ellijay, GA

#10221 Mar 9, 2014
Silent Night wrote:
10000% correct. People think they are going to putter around on a computer on a silly chat board and change the world. As sad as their posts. 10,000 reasons to go outside and enjoy life.
And yet -- here YOU are! XD
Truth

Ellijay, GA

#10222 Mar 9, 2014
Linda Sue wrote:
<quoted text>.
Welcome Mary H. excellent description of Coosawattee River Resort lifestyle. Mary, thank you for bringing a positive view, I know what you see, I saw all these things and more in 2006 when we bought a cabin in Coosawattee. We too have moved here permanently and LOVE IT....hope to meet you soon....Linda Sue
Linda Sue the Real Estate Agent (and Treasurer of CRRA) who sells homes in CRR....? How appropriate! And predictable! We know you you would never lie to us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wish you were here 4 hr friendsinlowplaces 24
time for Lumpkin county to have a barking dog o... (Nov '15) May 22 Truth Be Told 14
Living in Ellijay (Dec '15) May 22 Gilmersucks 16
Illegal Aliens In Gilmer May 21 Frito Bandito 18
Ellijay East Apartments May 20 Passing Gas 2
Great thoughts May 19 GetBetter 1
Lots of Police surrounding man at gas station ... May 19 Mangochair 4

Dawsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dawsonville Mortgages