You are so correct

Duluth, GA

#7573 Jan 20, 2013
Uncle Louie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is important that the officers be present for meetings and not off on some owner-paid junket.
You posted that from Tampa, which just happens to be the exact location where Susan is while attending the RV show. What a coincidence!
If Susan or her puppet masters have time to read and post on Topix, they could have and should have found the time to attend the meeting by phone as allowed by our Bylaws.
There is no excuse for Susan's never ending river of lame excuses, lies and irrational behavior. She is in over her head and continues to be dishonest with owners and other BOD members. She is clearly not fit to be the President of the Board of Directors.
The duty for the rest of the BOD is clear. Have a nice safe trip back from Tampa and then RESIGN!!!!!
Think I just peed my pants. Thank you Uncle Louie.
Go RVing

Duluth, GA

#7574 Jan 20, 2013
Rick Turnbull Alpharetta wrote:
Your insults only make you look riciculous. We rarely look at this silly blog because it is always the same people squaking and doing nothing to better themselves or this community. I openly identify myself on the rare occasion that I post something. We are very busy and relieved to have removed ourselves from this crap. Our world is quite good. I can proudly say that I accomplished more for EMC than had occurred in years prior to my tenure and Raymond who you refer to will receive his bonus next month that is likely larger than many of you earn in a year. So, the "cuban american" some of you refer to cannot be to dumb to be an executive with one of the world's largest software companies.
Contribute something that has moral and ethical value or keep quiet. There are a lot of comments about David here. David is a nice guy who has done a lot to stabilize CRRA. However, he does not have vision or goals which is necessary for the community to prosper. Everything runs its course eventually which is the situation with David. Change is needed in order to move ahead. <quoted text>
I never referred to Raymond as a Cuban or made any jokes about anything personal of raymond or you ( richard) Both of you are someyimes actually nice.
However, you Have called someof us hillabilies and said other hurtful things.Yes i have heard you.
Some of us are poor and have health issues and cannot afford more than an RV in CRRA.

Try to be considerate of others!
I
Go CREA

Duluth, GA

#7575 Jan 20, 2013
You are so correct wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the meeting could have proceeded as planned. Ms.Pres could have phoned in. Wonder how many homeowners were inconvienced? I know I was. You're correct , Where are her priorities, Ms. Pres probably had her cell phone and could have phoned in for the meeting. The other many, many people at RV show could have handled the booth. An EM slot is up for re-election soon.(Wonder who?) Perhaps we can work on fresh blood.
Your Presudent and others are trying to improve the image of CRRA which would help
Your property values and encourage some of the crra owners that they should pay dues.
The negative BS by some of you people hurts all of us who own RV lots homes and villas.
Many of the board volunteer time to help you , try to suport them or even ask to be of help.
Hermans Mama

Ellijay, GA

#7576 Jan 20, 2013
Uncle Louie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is important that the officers be present for meetings and not off on some owner-paid junket.
You posted that from Tampa, which just happens to be the exact location where Susan is while attending the RV show. What a coincidence!
If Susan or her puppet masters have time to read and post on Topix, they could have and should have found the time to attend the meeting by phone as allowed by our Bylaws.
There is no excuse for Susan's never ending river of lame excuses, lies and irrational behavior. She is in over her head and continues to be dishonest with owners and other BOD members. She is clearly not fit to be the President of the Board of Directors.
The duty for the rest of the BOD is clear. Have a nice safe trip back from Tampa and then RESIGN!!!!!
Personally I am impressed that this RV show could put all of this together and get our people and everyone else that attended down there with, say two day's notice? I mean this show couldn't have been planned in advance otherwise our president would have noticed the conflict and sent someone else to the show or if she just had to be there, she could have rescheduled the board meeting to next week at the last board meeting.

You see I know she knew when the RV show was because it was mentioned by some of the board members at the last meeting. Guess they just didn't realize the dates were the same. Because surely they wouldn't have inconvenienced everyone like this on purpose.
The White Raven

Ellijay, GA

#7577 Jan 20, 2013
Is the Coosawattee River Resort a dump?

That's another blog on topix with an unfortunate title. The way it's going over there it can only get worse too. I wonder if it would be any different if somebody started a board and called it something like - "Join Us at Coosawatee, It's Wonderful".

Probably not, and CRR is doomed as the dues have gotten so high that the whole thing will soon collapse of its own weight.

Then the fat cats and insiders can divide the spoils among themselves for fire sale prices, and then bring in corporate interests from ATL to turn it in to their own private play pen. The Chattahoochee River used to be very popular with everyone in ATL until it became more like a flowing cesspool. I suppose that's the future for the rivers around CRR too.{?}

Clean water, it's the new oil. Better than oil though because you can't drink oil... Fat cats will own all the land along the river so they can pump out all the water they want. There's always a reason why common people are pushed aside, and there's many ways to get them out of the way.

Also I wonder of it's true that Gilmer County has a big debt problem > [$100 million]? And are there 100 homes in CRR that are in foreclosure? Is it true that most of the builders in Gilmer County have gone under? Well these kinds of rumors float around but it's not easy to tell if they're true.

Below are two comments from some other posters from the 'Coosawattee River Resort is a dump' board:

"If you don't like what the Board is doing, just replace them. I checked your by-laws (online) and you can vote any board member out at any membership meeting. So..........get together with your neighbors, find people that you trust, and that are willing to do the job, then go to a meeting, vote the old board out and vote the new board in. It's so simple. UNLESS what we have here is just a very small minority who like to make waves, while the majority are satisfied with the work done by the Board."

"The largest problem by far is the two large property owning companies (Flint Timber and Emerald LLC) not paying their dues. These two deadbeat companies currently owe CRRA over $1 MILLION DOLLARS but so far, CRRA has not collected anything and offers the residents nothing but continued excuses and hollow lip service. It has been the rest of the owners who have to make up the financial shortfall for those crooks so if a dues paying resident wants to complain, GET USED TO IT!!!"

So..., hmmm..., well seems like there's much to crow about around these parts so I'll try to chime in whenever possible.

^^
(.\__/.)
(..)
\=.=/
\~-/
\//
/\_____/\
|_CRR Dump\
\_____////
////*.(.#2)
//\\(*@@^)
Daddy Duck

Ellijay, GA

#7578 Jan 21, 2013
Go CREA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Presudent and others are trying to improve the image of CRRA which would help
Your property values and encourage some of the crra owners that they should pay dues.
The negative BS by some of you people hurts all of us who own RV lots homes and villas.
Many of the board volunteer time to help you , try to suport them or even ask to be of help.
Selling CRR lots at bargain basement prices actually hurts the property values of all CRR owners. The negativity of some would go away once all the BS from the GM and some board members goes away.

CREA??? Try not to type so fast when inebriated or "high".

Getting a new GM will not solve all of CRRA's problems, it will only solve half of them but it will allow the remaining half to be solved by virtue of truth, decency and responsible management, all of which are currently missing.
Dollars and cents

United States

#7579 Jan 21, 2013
meeting attendee wrote:
<quoted text>
At that same fireside chat, a local real estate agent (Mark) asked why many CRR owners say bad things about their community on the internet. An excellent question! I appreciate that Mark attended an informal CRR forum and had the courage to ask such a necessary question. He deserves nothing less than a straight forward answer.
Basically, owners are fed up with paying more and getting less every year. We are tired of large sums of money being diverted from roads and amenities into continuing losses at the Villas and General Store.
We are tired of the condescending and hostile attitudes from certain board members, certain department heads and from the General Manager. Perhaps Mark could make an effort to attend CRRA board and committee meetings, especially now during budget times and see what actually happens rather than listening to the hype of a few heavily conflicted and unethical individuals.
Over the past five years CRR staff has doubled yet owners are getting less. How do you think that makes owners feel? There is currently $4.5 million in uncollected dues during the same period of time that $1.5 million was poured into the Villas. CRRA is in terrible financial shape. Owners are disgusted that Villa “volunteer” Bill Smith got paid a “bonus” of $126,000 for performance that was an utter failure. The list goes on and on.
Owners speak up here, on other websites and at meetings because they are tired of the never ending excuses, tired of the lies and tired of the special interests all of which have done tremendous damage to CRR, minimal damage compared to anything on this or any other website.
Please study the facts, speak to many owners, attend meetings, look at http://coosaneighbor.com/home.html and you will quickly realize that more than anything else, owners are tired of the mismanagement and the corrupt culture in CRR. It’s a cross between the mafia and the Keystone Cops managed by Congress.
The best way to sell real estate in CRR is to clean up CRR from within, more than by just typical real estate hype. I wish Mark and all owners well towards that end. Raising fees to cover up perpetual mismanagement is not the answer and will not help sell real estate.
The CRR fish stinks from the top down, it has been going on for years and is getting worse. That is why owners vent here and on other sites. I hope that answers Mark’s question.
Good info. The fact that staff has doubled in recent years is disturbing. Why? It's not like we are getting more services. As a matter of fact, they have decreased. Big one is dust control. Cough, cough. What are all the employees doing? Makes one wonder how our money is bring spent. Maybe a clean sweep is needed. If my dues go up next year, I will definitely understand things not being managed?
The White Raven

Ellijay, GA

#7580 Jan 21, 2013
I'm wondering, where is the moderator of this board/blog? And why does this board/blog keep the same name it has had since the start in 2007? Well the moderator may have given up and he might as well give up over here, or is it as many say - that the moderator was actually a [more-or-less] hired attack dog going after the posters expressing too many negative comments?

The powers that be should at least be smart enough to re-name this board. Why not something like - Live a Wonderful Life in Coosawatee.{?}|:)> Then some gullible types might eventually say I heard it was wonderful in CRR. But for now, and for such a long time all they can think is CRR is a ripp-off and/or a dump.

Any candidate willing to take the helm of the Titanic {>CRR?} this far along in its journey would be a brave soul, but this person's first order of business should be to 'freeze' dues at or around $500 for the next three years.
Cut the 'staff'; cut the junkets/road trips; cut the freebes for the favored folks; cut all non-essential services{but keep the gates manned 24/7[365]} > isn't that the least you can do with the responsibility of security?
Times are hard every place and are likely to get worse before getting any better. Why do the dues have to go up every single year? The answer is they don't have to and should not. Part of the reason they do go up every year is probably because there's too much fat/~flab/~waste in the operations of CRR. Read my beak. Cut the fat & no new fattys added to the 'staff'.

Hmmm... Also I notice my roosting here has already starting some to cackle and moan, but your idiotic judgement(s) of three clueless, two spams, and two "nuts" is to no effect whatsoever. We know full well that if they were not so fearful we would probably see 10 or more green check marks and as many or more yellow light bulbs.

Sweet bird from realms of light, oh! come again to-night.

Since: Jul 08

Ellijay, GA

#7581 Jan 21, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
I'm wondering, where is the moderator of this board/blog? And why does this board/blog keep the same name it has had since the start in 2007?...

but this person's first order of business should be to 'freeze' dues at or around $500 for the next three years.
Cut the 'staff'; cut the junkets/road trips; cut the freebes for the favored folks; cut all non-essential services ...

Why do the dues have to go up every single year? The answer is they don't have to and should not. Part of the reason they do go up every year is probably because there's too much fat/~flab/~waste in the operations of CRR.
Kind of interesting that you have jumped in here all of a sudden, but you have made some good comments and good suggestions. And even though I don't think I have ever posted on this thread in the past four years, I think I will tonight.

First, the moderator has no power or authority to rename threads. The thread is what it is. If the powers that be and anyone concerned about the reputation of CRR would stop posting, the naysayers eventually get tired of talking to themselves and the thread will die. It will always be out there in the ozone, but it doesn't have to be front and center. However, if you sift through the garbage I think you might find a lot of truth in the 7500 posts. The moderator only removes defamatory posts or ones that threaten someone or mention detailed personal information.

Second, I don't know how you can arbitrarily say to "freeze the dues at $500" without going in and examining and studying the backup for all the budget items. I agree that there is fat and waste in the budget and there have been some outlandish bonuses etc. but I don't know how you can pick a number out of thin air unless you have a crystal ball in your neck of the woods. You asked why the number of staff has doubled or increased significantly. I can't answer that, but many places have added a lot of people because they have reduced the hours of the former full time people to make them part time so that they no longer have to pay healthcare. So in order to cover the same number of hours they have to hire a lot more people, but the total cost of salaries and benefits should be much less even with more people.

The budget meeting is this coming Saturday. I think you should attend. I think you should look at the numbers and ask some very specific questions about who negotiates the contracts, how often do they seek new bids or do they just keep using the same company that has never reduced their rates ...???
Worthy News

Atlanta, GA

#7582 Jan 21, 2013
procon1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of interesting that you have jumped in here all of a sudden, but you have made some good comments and good suggestions. And even though I don't think I have ever posted on this thread in the past four years, I think I will tonight.
First, the moderator has no power or authority to rename threads. The thread is what it is. If the powers that be and anyone concerned about the reputation of CRR would stop posting, the naysayers eventually get tired of talking to themselves and the thread will die. It will always be out there in the ozone, but it doesn't have to be front and center. However, if you sift through the garbage I think you might find a lot of truth in the 7500 posts. The moderator only removes defamatory posts or ones that threaten someone or mention detailed personal information.
Second, I don't know how you can arbitrarily say to "freeze the dues at $500" without going in and examining and studying the backup for all the budget items. I agree that there is fat and waste in the budget and there have been some outlandish bonuses etc. but I don't know how you can pick a number out of thin air unless you have a crystal ball in your neck of the woods. You asked why the number of staff has doubled or increased significantly. I can't answer that, but many places have added a lot of people because they have reduced the hours of the former full time people to make them part time so that they no longer have to pay healthcare. So in order to cover the same number of hours they have to hire a lot more people, but the total cost of salaries and benefits should be much less even with more people.
The budget meeting is this coming Saturday. I think you should attend. I think you should look at the numbers and ask some very specific questions about who negotiates the contracts, how often do they seek new bids or do they just keep using the same company that has never reduced their rates ...???
You make some good points as well. Yes, there is too much fat, and I believe there is no reason to raise our dues. All that needs to be done is cut the budget. It's been mentioned previously that owners cannot speak at the budget meetings. It has been recommended to send your BOD members e-mails on how you want to see the budget cut or not. They will use this information during the budget meetings. I plan to write all BOD to let them know they need to tell upper management to cut the budget. Don't know anything about bonuses, but I do know there are 5 or 6 take home vehicles out there. Talk about excessive spending of our money! You have some good questions in your last paragraph. Bring it up at the BOD meeting on Sat.
The White Raven

Ellijay, GA

#7583 Jan 22, 2013
...moderator has no power or authority to rename threads. The thread is what it is. If the powers
that be and anyone concerned about the reputation of CRR would stop posting, the naysayers eventually get tired of talking to themselves and the thread will die.

* I'm sure that's probably what the powers-that-be would like. For the thread to die... In any case who ever has the power and authority to change the name should do so. As it is, it does much more damage than you think. Repeating a lie or a truth reinforces it many fold, over time. What was that game show called? Anyway, name the top 5 things you associate with Coosawatee River Resort? SURVEY SAID ...#1 answer > Ripp-off /#2 answer > dump Now why are these survey results not at all surprising? I rest my case. But lest I crow about it too much... Caw! Caw! Caw!

I don't know how you can arbitrarily say to "freeze the dues at $500" without going in and examining and studying the backup for all the budget items.

* In hard times businesses cut costs and expenses. CRR should be no exception to the rule, so a three year 'freeze' on the dues, at or just below recent levels, is elementary. Any manager that can call himself a manager will make the budget fit the funds that are expected to be available[projections], within reasonable limits. As it is, the excuses to need to spend more seem unlimited, so we are no where close to any reasonable limits. I would be the right bird to do what you suggest, but I have no interest to take the helm of the Titanic. Men and women first please as we try to save what few that can be saved.

...if you sift through the garbage I think you might find a lot of truth in the 7500 posts. The moderator only removes defamatory posts or ones that threaten someone or mention detailed personal information.

* Looking through the last 500 was more than enough, so I'll pass on looking at the other 7000, but true enough that one bird's trash is another bird's treasure. Even positive things will always generate garbage as a by product.

...places have added a lot of people because they have reduced the hours of the former full time
people to make them part time so that they no longer have to pay healthcare. So in order to cover the same number of hours they have to hire a lot more people

* What you point out is part of the fallout from O'bummer Care, and it's true that it's the new game every business is playing; however, two part-time employees for one full-time employee to cover the same hours should not result in any significant increase in costs, and with total hours needing to be cut along with everything else that needs to be cut your argument is a non-starter. We live in the time of the Brown Clown, so just deal with it best you can like everybody else.

/>>>/ Yes, there is too much fat, and I believe there is no reason to raise our dues. All that needs to be done is cut the budget.

* So, some intelligent life forms are starting to stir? Cut, cut, cut, and then perhaps when the bone is showing you're getting there. Rolls of flab are still hanging right now.

* I'll come off my roosting place here for a moment before returning to address some other points of contention.
Down and Out in CRR

Ellijay, GA

#7584 Jan 22, 2013
Daddy Duck wrote:
CREA??? Try not to type so fast when inebriated or "high".
Is this what we've become? A self-confessed community of drunks and druggies? This used to be such a great place before the infestation from the cities.
The White Raven

Ellijay, GA

#7585 Jan 22, 2013
Let's look at part of the post that started this board and NAMED this board for all time, apparently. Toler's revenge?

Apr 3, 2007, JToler, Macon, GA/Judged: 29 clueless/18 nuts/9 spam

* At the closing of my property I was told the fees were a certain amount and they would be due on May 1st. I rec'd notice from CRR yesterday in the mail that the fees were increased...you betcha!!! by $95.00!!! What a rip off!!! The notice said they had a "banner year" and that they are way over what was required, but yet they need $3,535,000.00 (and yes that is $3 million) for improvements....are these improvements in 24k gold?!!

And so it began, and so it GOES to this day. Has anything really changed in all this time? Even in the 'good times' they needed an extra $3,535,000 .

No doubt many do not notice this post was put up Apr 3, 2007 as they fail to navigate to the last page to be able to view the most recent posts. But even so, was Mr. Toler really clueless or nuts? Could we possibly guess the group that gave Mr. Toler this very negative judgement?

* The budget meeting is this coming Saturday. I think you should attend. I think you should look at the numbers and ask some very specific questions about who negotiates the contracts, how often do they seek new bids or do they just keep using the same company that has never reduced their rates ...???

Change can only come about from the bottom up. Political power must first be granted from the CRR members to those that will be given a mandate to cut the budget and cut the fat and waste.

Short of that nothing is likely to change, and dissenting members are likely to be shouted down or put off in ways we may have already seen. A POA, like any government agency, can be ruthless in defending their baliwick that includes their network of pork barrel projects, kickbacks, and sweet heart deals to favored cronies and contractors.

To the regular CRR member I can say. Hey you, out there in the cold, Getting lonely, getting old, Can you feel me? Hey you, standing in the aisles, With itchy feet and fading smiles, Can you feel me? Hey you, out there on the road, always doing what you’re told, Can you help me? Hey you, don’t tell me there’s no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall.

Women & children first I should have said, but with the Titanic many lifeboats were only half-filled due to time delays to guide the women and children first into boats. Few men were allowed into the port-side lifeboats, but the starboard side allowed many men into boats after women and children first. Some final lifeboats were over-filled, and passengers noted the seawater was near the rim of some lifeboats. As the half-filled boats rowed away from the ship, they were too far for other passengers to reach. The evacuation was slow and poorly managed and many of the lifeboats left half-empty. Around 1,500 people were still aboard Titanic when she sank at 2:20 am on 15 April 1912. Many half-filled boats are likely with CRR too in the mad rush to abandon ship. CRRA is taking on water now much faster and is listing 30 degrees to the port side. For many now stuck in the Hotel California that is the CRR the lifeboats have drifted away and are now too far away to reach.

* Kind of interesting that you have jumped in here all of a sudden...

The White Raven comes in from out of the shadows, and then will depart again for reasons nobody will know. Will you know me? You never will.

Thou wert in my dream – a spirit thou didst seem
She was fair and bright, but she left me one dark night

Since: Sep 12

Ellijay, GA

#7586 Jan 22, 2013
The best way to get rid of an egotistical jackass, is to ignore, ignore, ignore!
Uncle Louie

Ellijay, GA

#7587 Jan 22, 2013
All this chatter about freezing fees is laughable. Fact is, there is a push from the upper crust of BOD and management to raise fees to $800. I don't believe the BOD would do that but fees are going up this year due to replatting and the only question is by how much. This would not be be necessary if CRR had responsible management and cut the fat out of the budget. Time for the BOD to step up and act like adults. Wouldn't that be nice if not a novelty?

The more fees are raised, the more lots don't pay their fees and they just don't get it.
Have a Great Day

Talking Rock, GA

#7588 Jan 22, 2013
White Raven, are you aware that you can be held accountable for what you write on here? A person was awarded $2M for comments made by an anonymous poster. How? There ARE moderators, and the "report abuse" can be clicked on and a form filled out and it will be forwarded to them. I'd be careful about making accusations unless you can prove them.......your name may change, but your IP address does NOT.
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Newnan, GA

#7589 Jan 22, 2013
White Raven, i am the originator of this forum. i was peeod about the lies that i was given in the beginning, but i lived in Crra in 1995 and the crap didnt change in 12 years! the dues continued to go up, services went down. It would not hurt my feelings none if CRR went Bk and we were taken over by the city. i tell people i live in Ellijay and CRR only if they get more persistent
Down and Out in CRR

Ellijay, GA

#7590 Jan 22, 2013
Have a Great Day wrote:
White Raven, are you aware that you can be held accountable for what you write on here? A person was awarded $2M for comments made by an anonymous poster. How? There ARE moderators, and the "report abuse" can be clicked on and a form filled out and it will be forwarded to them. I'd be careful about making accusations unless you can prove them.......your name may change, but your IP address does NOT.
Can you feel the community spirit that exists here?
Do you see why people are giving away their property in CRR?
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Newnan, GA

#7591 Jan 22, 2013
Now dont get me wrong. i love where my Rv Is physically located but i will not say its ok for what CRR is doing. if i could move my lot to somewhere else in the county, small little place that it is, i would do it in a heartbeat, but since it is here, i will abide by the expensive rules and pay the expensive dues and just abide but i have a voice and will use it and still dream of a better place to set it down at. . . auntie em only lives in kansas not north Ga
The White Raven

Ellijay, GA

#7592 Jan 22, 2013

* Thanks for the warning, but I read the news so I'm already well aware of all what you mention and more. But more to the point there is nothing wrong with reposting what somebody else has already written and posted, and commenting on it, or else it would have been taken down by the moderator - right. You'll need to go after the peoples' posts I re-posted and attributed to them, like about the timber companies thing for example. Got your facts straight? You can be sure that I do, so good luck.

* Also, whom by name have I slandered or called any names? Other things are rumors I have read in the posts and question whether they are true or not. On many things they can be verified as facts, or what I believe to be facts, and I'm always happy to stand corrected. Do I have all the facts and KNOW all of the facts? NO. Never said that I did...

* So in total, what have you got. SURVEY SAYS > NOTHING. Thanks again, but what you suggest is almost laughable.

White Raven, i am the originator of this forum. i was peeod about the lies that i was given in the beginning, but i lived in Crra in 1995 and the crap didnt change in 12 years! the dues continued to go up, services went down. It would not hurt my feelings none if CRR went Bk and we were taken over by the city. i tell people i live in Ellijay and CRR only if they get more persistent

* You have a great thing with the CRR, and I can never understand how it has become the way it is. If all of you can't get on the same page and represent your interests as a group you have no chance to change anything or influence anything. It's hard to herd cats too.

* The negative comments I get from people that know nothing about CRR and have never been inside CRR have gotten my attention recently. Now after looking into it, what else could they think? This is something that could easily be fixed, but not overnight.

* Oh well I knew it wouldn't be long before I started to collect sticks and stones, but as I said from the jump - it will be to NO effect. I will pick and choose what I reply to and HOW I reply to it.

*Thank you all. Thank you very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rusty beamon (Apr '14) 8 hr Dark Male 10
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 17 hr makankonate 1
Ladies Please Read 17 hr Ga Girl 56 5
Keeping Bears Out of Trash Cans (Mar '13) Tue Ga Girl 56 32
Black crime in Gilmer Nov 24 Ga Girl 56 12
Community Bank Scandal and Teague Family Nov 23 American Patriot 7
Viet-Vets "BROKEN ARROW' I repeat ' BROKEN ARROW ' Nov 21 NSA 32

Dawsonville News Video

Dawsonville Dating
Find my Match