Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off ...
Cruise Authority

Roswell, GA

#6280 Sep 18, 2012
OOOH, I am impressed. We all know Carnival owns 2/3 of the industry with Carnival their entry level party cruise. The others are their upscale brands. I have several friends at Carnival including executives. Remember all good Cuban Americans have ties to Miami. By the way it is the Emerald Princess and its an OK ship. Carnival sends their old ships to Tampa, Jacksonville, Mobile and sometimes Charleston.
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you needed to know this fact before you stick your foot in your mouth again. And thanks for the Bon Voyage, leaving out of New York on the Princess Emerald in October, checking out the fall foilage all the way up to Quebec.
Carnival Corporation, incorporated in 1972, is a cruise company. Its North America segment cruise brands include Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises (Princess) and Seabourn. Its EAA segment cruise brands include AIDA CCharacters left: 2235ruises (AIDA), Costa Cruises (Costa), Cunard, Ibero Cruises (Ibero), P&O Cruises (Australia) and P&O Cruises (United Kingdom). In addition to its cruise brands, it has a Cruise Support segment that includes its cruise port and related facilities located in Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands; Long Beach, California, and Roatan, Honduras. Cruise Support also includes other corporate services. In addition to its cruise operations, it owns Holland America Princess Alaska Tours, a tour company in Alaska and the Canadian Yukon. As of November 30, 2011, this tour company owned and operated, among other things, 13 hotels or lodges, over 300 motorcoaches and 20 domed rail cars. As of January 23, 2012, it had signed agreements with three shipyards providing for the construction of 10 additional cruise ships.
Richard

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6281 Sep 18, 2012
You people are truly sad. Who can best who with a witty comment? You are all saving the world here.
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6282 Sep 18, 2012
The Help wrote:
I am so delighted to have all these idiots coming to visit 1st Street. Please have your celebration at the Pavilion. Now how many of you idiots gonna be there? I just want to make sure I have just enough chocolate pies for you all. Oh wait a minute, I will top it off with whip cream. Crazy Cat Lady, you have the first bite..... Mmmmmmmmmm.
make sure you bring the key to the bath house that you so desparetly wanted and i might even invite you to the party... oh btw ill bring my own dessert... oh also bring extra rolls of tp so we can follow you home and tp your place. one juvenile to another? say an ad for depends, wont need to use the bathhouse. ROFLMOL!
Richard

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6283 Sep 18, 2012
Mmm. I saw you eyin' the first piece.
Cruise Authority

Roswell, GA

#6284 Sep 18, 2012
They are distinctly different brands with totally different pricing structures, target audiences and levels of service.
Mr Toads Wild Ride wrote:
<quoted text> Holland America and Carnival are part of the same company. Shows you what you know.
No this isn't Mary just someone that cruises
The Help

Roswell, GA

#6285 Sep 18, 2012
Now, Now, Jeanie/Cat lady......From my view your the pathetic one. Move out of the way Jeanie, I can't see Raymond. Raymond, I am personnaly bringing you a Ingles pecan pie. See you Saturday.
HaHa

Canton, GA

#6286 Sep 18, 2012
at least everyone isn't airing their dirty laundry. I'm bringing the daquiris Saturday night!
Fl Keys

Ellijay, GA

#6287 Sep 18, 2012
Pis _ ing Contest wrote:
Pity, you people are so easy. You should think about Big Canoe.
We'll keep our place in civilized Sandy Springs and Hilton Head and leave the muddy Coosawattee to you and your cronies, whoever you are and don't really care. Backwards doen not even begin to describe.......<quoted text>
Not sure if you have checked out property in the Florida Keys. My family has a home on Big Pine, about a half hour to Key West. Lots of foreclosures. Beautiful water and just a quaint little island. Spent summers there since the 70's...heaven on earth.
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6288 Sep 18, 2012
Richard wrote:
Mmm. I saw you eyin' the first piece.
yeah righr rt. you already saw that view and LOVED it child. this is called who can get your sheep the quickest and any backward person knows what that means. agsin ROFLMOL!!!!
Glenda

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6289 Sep 18, 2012
Give it a rest Turnblat (Broadway reference). You're only verbally undoing what you believe in. The rubes on this site didn't catch your reference. They are just empty chairs at empty tables.
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6290 Sep 18, 2012
The Help wrote:
Now, Now, Jeanie/Cat lady......From my view your the pathetic one. Move out of the way Jeanie, I can't see Raymond. Raymond, I am personnaly bringing you a Ingles pecan pie. See you Saturday.
dang cant even spell the name right and probably cant pronounce it right either.. but you tried. give you credit for that tho
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6291 Sep 18, 2012
HaHa wrote:
at least everyone isn't airing their dirty laundry. I'm bringing the daquiris Saturday night!

bring them... are they frozen? i personally like strawberry
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6292 Sep 18, 2012
The Help wrote:
haha chocalate and NUTS. he will love that!
The Help

Roswell, GA

#6293 Sep 18, 2012
You are so slow....Did you see how you spell "Ramone". Spell check Crazy Cat.
Crazy Cat Lady 15000 wrote:
<quoted text>
dang cant even spell the name right and probably cant pronounce it right either.. but you tried. give you credit for that tho
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6294 Sep 18, 2012
no i actually did that on purpose because that is how alot of people in the cg consider him and i cant show a "limp" wrist in text
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6295 Sep 18, 2012
well this has been the most fun ive had on this form in a while. . but its time to get onto more serious issues so i will say gn and let the feathers fly where they will
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6296 Sep 18, 2012
see you on 1st street!
Glenda

Wesley Chapel, FL

#6297 Sep 18, 2012
Oh, go on you sassy b*tch.
boB

Ellijay, GA

#6298 Sep 18, 2012
Glenda wrote:
you don't know sassy yet.. Cat woman is my friend sooo claws out glendadouche drinker..
Crazy Cat Lady 15000

Macon, GA

#6299 Sep 18, 2012
Glenda wrote:
yep
B as in BABE
I as is IN
T is TOTAL
C is CONTROL
O is OF
H is of HERSELF
so yes i am proud of being a bitch, and been along time coming HAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wtb a campground lot in coosawattee river resort (Jun '15) 2 hr CRRLotOwnerToo 80
Illegal Aliens in Gilmer (Apr '14) Thu girlygirl 16
Football Fiasco Thu Concerned 29
Review: Truby Inc (Jan '10) Thu austin9009 20
dhs in ellijay over the weekend Wed Julio Sanchez 9
Mature women Feb 8 Mr Biggins 13
Must Read This About Our Hospital! Feb 7 Pplrcraxy 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dawsonville Mortgages