Bond set at $200,000 for soldiers cha...

Bond set at $200,000 for soldiers charged with domestic terrorism

There are 1 comment on the The Times story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Bond set at $200,000 for soldiers charged with domestic terrorism. In it, The Times reports that:

August 19, 2010 3:01 p.m. A judge this morning set a $200,000 bond for soldiers accused of tossing grenade simulators into a Dawsonville crowd earlier this month A lawyer for one of three Dahlonega soldiers said his client cannot pay the $200,000 bond set by Northeastern Judicial Circuit Superior Court Judge Jason Deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Sank81

Korea

#1 Sep 13, 2010
I was stationed at camp Frank D Merrill were these three window lickers were at and knew all three. I can say from personal dealings that they all had no right to be in the Army and do not reflect what a soldier is or should be. The ranger camp leadership should be relieved of their duties for allowing soldiers to get their hands on such items. Come on leadership where is your accountability for sensitive items??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit me up sometime 16 min Shag Townsend 7
wtb a campground lot in coosawattee river resort (Jun '15) Nov 20 VET Protector 136
gay cruising at 515 scenic overlook (Aug '12) Nov 19 Gilmersucks 104
Emergency Room Fiasco/Gilmer Nov 16 Pedro the American 21
Senior School Tax Exemption in Pickens County Nov 13 Tax Man 3
swingers (Dec '12) Nov 10 Interested Party 19
Ellijay Swingers (Nov '09) Nov 10 Interested Party 61

Dawsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dawsonville Mortgages