What has the FBI and FDIC done for th...

What has the FBI and FDIC done for the people robbed by the bank

Posted in the Dawsonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Screwed by the bank

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#1 Mar 25, 2013
What have they done. Has anyone gotten their money back. Has anyone had help with deals that were made by these crooks. The FDIC is getting all the money from fines and guess what the FDIC is the banks so they just keep making money. Sure they will go to jail but how does that help anyone here where is that money gonna go from the fines. To the FDIC not anyone here so they are just crooks to and making everyone think they are doing something but they are not doing anything but lining the banks pockets.
Lender

Ellijay, GA

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Screwed by the bank wrote:
What have they done. Has anyone gotten their money back. Has anyone had help with deals that were made by these crooks. The FDIC is getting all the money from fines and guess what the FDIC is the banks so they just keep making money. Sure they will go to jail but how does that help anyone here where is that money gonna go from the fines. To the FDIC not anyone here so they are just crooks to and making everyone think they are doing something but they are not doing anything but lining the banks pockets.
Welcome to the NWO where your money is their money. Gotta share ya know. The Federal Govt. certainly knows best on how to solve the country's financial problems. Just give them time. Eventually they will have all the money but will take care of you.
Justin Case

Atlanta, GA

#3 Mar 25, 2013
they have done nothing.
Screwed by the bank

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Its seems to to me that the states attorney isn't really interested in justice for everyone here. It just seems the big money banks are really running the show and keeping all the money. I guess the FBI can be bought and sold as well what a great country we have.
Thinking Back

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Hey Dumb A S S , what do you want they are trying to put them away , Teague plead guilty right well sue his ass personally there is nothing wrong with standing up for yourself quite editing for the F-in government to do everything for you.

Damn lazy butt Dems you make me sick, learn to do something for YOURSELVES !
Thinking Back

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Meant yo say "quit waiting".!
Screwed by the bank

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Its a little hard to get your day in court when the judges are in the pocket of the bank. The FDIC is not doing anything but help the bankers that took over the bank. Big deal some of the guys are going to prison but what about all the people that are getting ripped off.
Victim

Cumming, GA

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Adam Teague sentenced today at the federal courthouse in Gainesville.

70 months incarceration (either in Atlanta or as close as possible); 5 years supervised release; $5.8 million restitution (individually liable since Tracy took the cowards way out).

The Government was all lovey dovey with him apparently because his massive cooperation in the investigations of other people. The judge characterized the "conspiracy" as not one with any particular leader, but as a whole group of people acting in concert to conduct a criminal enterprise.

Can't wait to find out who that "group" is the Teague has ratted out. Not that we don't all already know.
Thinking Aloud

United States

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Go ahead and name en there victim
Tigger Wood

Ellijay, GA

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Things will get interesting aound the ole town now. "Victim's" comments are right on...we'll hear the 'roll call" of names now.Sleepless nights will continue for those involved but things will liven up now that the ax has fell on Teague...
Nut scratchin

Columbus, GA

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Victim is davey hopkins. Society or his mama has done a number on him.
Cheated Too

Canton, GA

#12 Apr 5, 2013
So did he go to prison today or is he still around for a while?
hockey puc

Ellijay, GA

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Victim wrote:
Adam Teague sentenced today at the federal courthouse in Gainesville.
70 months incarceration (either in Atlanta or as close as possible); 5 years supervised release; $5.8 million restitution (individually liable since Tracy took the cowards way out).
The Government was all lovey dovey with him apparently because his massive cooperation in the investigations of other people. The judge characterized the "conspiracy" as not one with any particular leader, but as a whole group of people acting in concert to conduct a criminal enterprise.
Can't wait to find out who that "group" is the Teague has ratted out. Not that we don't all already know.
So, let's see....Federal Judge "characterized the conspiracy as not one with any particular leader, but as a whole group of people acting in concert to conduct a criminal enterprise"......Sounds like he is "tipping" victims off that a RICO enterprise and prosecution might be in order.....Hummmmmm, that's exactly what we plan to pursue!!! This entire board of directors, upper level officers, those who set on the executive committee, the loan committee, and others who knew, or should have known that an illegal enterprise was going on will be made to pay,(one way or the other)! Shame, shame, shame on you greedy bastards.
Adam Teague is a douche

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
"What have they done. Has anyone gotten their money back. Has anyone had help with deals that were made by these crooks. The FDIC is getting all the money from fines and guess what the FDIC is the banks so they just keep making money. Sure they will go to jail but how does that help anyone here where is that money gonna go from the fines. To the FDIC not anyone here so they are just crooks to and making everyone think they are doing something but they are not doing anything but lining the banks pockets."

The FDIC gets the money to help pay for cleaning up this mess. From the FDIC press release "The FDIC estimates that the cost to the Deposit Insurance Fund (DIF) will be $419.3 million."
FDIC will never recover that amount of money, so there isn't any left.

Did you lose money on a deposit over $250,000 or a loan deal, if so that is your fault for dealing with those crooks, not the FDIC.
Prayers for Sammie Jo

United States

#15 Apr 6, 2013
For those of you who have been to the Cornerstone Cafe, you likely remember the adorable little girl, Sammie Jo, who was often there (wearing a little apron and carrying an order pad in order to look like her Mama).

Sammie Jo's mother, Erin, who worked at the Cornerstone, died yesterday at age 33 following recently diagnosed cancer.

Everyone please take a moment to pray for this little girl and Erin's family, and try to support them if you can. It is times like these that a community can show what it is made of.

Since: Jul 08

Ellijay, GA

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Prayers for Sammie Jo wrote:
For those of you who have been to the Cornerstone Cafe, you likely remember the adorable little girl, Sammie Jo, who was often there (wearing a little apron and carrying an order pad in order to look like her Mama).
Sammie Jo's mother, Erin, who worked at the Cornerstone, died yesterday at age 33 following recently diagnosed cancer.
Everyone please take a moment to pray for this little girl and Erin's family, and try to support them if you can. It is times like these that a community can show what it is made of.
OMG, I had no idea she had so little time. It was only 5 or 6 weeks ago when she found out and she worked the next day. I knew it was really bad, but something like this just shouldn't happen to someone at 33. What is little Sammy Jo going to do? I know her grandmother will take care of her, but how do you explain something like this?

Since: Jan 12

Blue Ridge, GA

#17 Apr 11, 2013
Local Observer

Blue Ridge, GA

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Has anyone been sued for collateral that was held for loans that went in default & Crooks & Swindlers was reimbursed 95% for deficiency???
Screwed by the bank

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#19 Apr 16, 2013
This bank is here to make as much money as they can and leave period. The judges are in their pockets the FDIC is gonna help anyone in town why would they that's just taking money out of the bankers pockets it is sad what this country has come down too seems like whoever has the money can do anything they want and get away with it. Don't think for a minute the FBI or the FDIC is gonna help anyone that got screwed over by this bank its just not gonna happen. Sure some people are gonna go to jail but big deal what about everyone else this bank is crooked if everyone pulled their money out and put it elsewhere I wonder how long they would be here.
I get it

Jasper, GA

#20 Apr 17, 2013
Screwed by the bank wrote:
Don't think for a minute the FBI or the FDIC is gonna help anyone that got screwed over by this bank its just not gonna happen.
I think I get it now. You were trying to get a big reward or get back the property you couldn't pay for in the first place in return for tipping them off to a criminal case. The irrational is starting to make sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garage sales 18 hr Trish 1
GHS Football debacle (Mar '16) Apr 18 samuel 42
Has anyone ate at Jim Whites? (Apr '10) Apr 13 Dont be gay 25
Are there any haunted places in Gilmer County? (Sep '11) Apr 12 Keith 19
News Smith: Fall mountain visit leaves one pondering... Apr 10 ugly 20
Wendy Nikki Perry Apr 5 My2cents 1
Well drilling / hammering Apr 2 LIJ Gremlin 1

Dawsonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Dawsonville Mortgages