God Bless Erin (Cornerstone) and Samm...

God Bless Erin (Cornerstone) and Sammy Jo

Posted in the Dawsonville Forum

Since: Jul 08

Ellijay, GA

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I just had to start a new thread. Erin deserved more than a mere mention at the bottom of the Adam Teague thread. Erin worked at the Cornerstone Cafe with her mother and many times her little 8 year old daughter Sammy Jo. Erin passed away yesterday at 33 after just being diagnosed with liver and colon cancer a few weeks ago. She will be sorely missed. And I know her Mom will need our love and support for little Sammy Jo who tried so hard to emulate her mother and take orders and clear tables. Rest in peace Erin.
Lily

Ellijay, GA

#2 Apr 6, 2013
My granddaughter told me about her just a few weeks ago. Such a sad story. I'm praying for the family.
JDC

Ellijay, GA

#3 Apr 6, 2013
I am sitting here crying as I just read this. I just got home from the races with my family & had no idea :( Sammie Jo is a good friend of my daughters & I have been taking her to school since Erin had been sick. This really breaks my heart. Prayers for Terry & Sammie Jo.
JDC

Ellijay, GA

#4 Apr 6, 2013
I will continue to wear my Team Erin supporter T-shirt as that is what I put on after my shower tonight. :'(
Carole Paul

Ellijay, GA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
We are saddened by the news. Prayers for the family and our sweet Sammy Jo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty sweet 5 hr Cuff 4
The KKK Ellijay Headquarters?? (Oct '08) 14 hr WTF 299
News Couple found dead in Roswell home (Jul '07) Sat Bystander 7
Bobcats Sat Gilmersucks 29
Irma Prep In Gilmer Sep 20 Go Gilmer 8
Kelly Shay McCloud (May '08) Sep 19 Rodney 3
body found on fort mountain why no more been told (Sep '10) Sep 15 Mr Poo Poo 8

Dawsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance