Anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2011
I like this new local shop. It is small but the prices are great. I have seen some of the custom work the guys have done it is great stuff and the prices are better.
Race Fan

Ellijay, GA

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Gamtnman wrote:
I like this new local shop. It is small but the prices are great. I have seen some of the custom work the guys have done it is great stuff and the prices are better.
What kind of shop is it?
Anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 27, 2011
It is the new motorcycle shop in town. Most of the bikes you see are Harley davidson but there are others. The work I have seen is great. If you ate looking for it it is in front of west block company.
Race Fan

Ellijay, GA

#4 Feb 28, 2011
Gamtnman wrote:
It is the new motorcycle shop in town. Most of the bikes you see are Harley davidson but there are others. The work I have seen is great. If you ate looking for it it is in front of west block company.
Thanks. I'll check it out.
anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 28, 2011
This is a great bike shop!!! The guys do amazing custom work n they do exactly what they say they will!!! The prices are great!!! Atleast u will know ur bike is being taken care of n not have ur bike leaving the shop w/ stuff missing or oil all over u bike!!! Check it out u will be satisfied w/ the work n great customer service!!!
Thank you

Jasper, GA

#6 Mar 7, 2011
Thank you Flat Broke Customs for the great job you did on my bike.. I couldn't be happier!
Cool place

Ellijay, GA

#7 Mar 13, 2011
This is an awesome shop. Dude hooked me up at a great price. Every thing was done very timely and professionally.
great people

Canton, GA

#8 Mar 14, 2011
This shop is full of people who aren't looking for the biggest dollar like some other shops locally, they actually LOVE what they do. Their custom paint work is the BEST i've seen & they are all around great people. This is def a shop you want to walk into as a stranger & you'll leave as a friend!
big nanny on a fat boy

Royersford, PA

#9 Apr 14, 2011
I love flat broke customs. They made my fat boy new again and they didn't make me flat broke!!! Awesome job!! Killer Creek was gonna charge me 3 times as much for 1/3 of the work!!!
New to Ellijay

United States

#10 May 18, 2011
Need a Bpolkeeper?
happy customer

Frankfort, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2013
I just got home from Flat Broke.Bought a classic shovelhead from them.Good price Great people made it well worth a 700 mile round trip,if you live in the area check them out.
anonimal

Ellijay, GA

#13 Apr 7, 2013
They actually had a bike featured in last months Easyrider Magazine. It is awesome that a local company owned by a true local is getting worldwide recognition.
Billyboy

Talking Rock, GA

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Honda 1800 Flat Broke has always done excellent work for me at a fair price. If it ain't right, Judd will fix it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Northwest Georgians Convicted of Operatin... 1 hr Huh 2
Coosawattee River Resort Ripping Off Owners (Apr '07) 3 hr interesting 11,218
Jason Kouns named Principle of Elbert County Hi... 15 hr Crazy ppl 10
Here goes the BOE again interim sup to be named... Fri beenwatchingthese... 61
telephone company options? Fri new adventure 1
Seeking advice / Rodgers Creek area? (Apr '14) Apr 28 ProLifeGal62 13
Internet Service in Ellijay Apr 28 mountainmommy 2
More from around the web

Dawsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE